PDA

View Full Version : Offical WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

HeavyWeight
02-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Figured I'd start this since I don't see a thread of it's kind.

<3

Elimination Chamber tonight, enjoy it fellas.

manufan10
02-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Any predictions for the winners?

manufan10
02-20-2011, 04:52 PM
WWE Title Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. Jerry Lawler

Raw Elimination Chamber Match:
-Participants: John Cena, R-Truth, King Sheamus, John Morrison, Randy Orton and CM Punk. The winner will get a WWE Title shot at WrestleMania.

SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match For the WWE World Title:
-Participants: Edge (c), Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio and Kane.

-Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio

manufan10
02-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm excited to find out who the promo is about for the 2/21/11. We find out tonight!

I think and hope that it's going to be Sting.

manufan10
02-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Oh and also the response of John Cena and The Rock. Should be a very entertaining Monday Night RAW.

VBM
02-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Cena got Rock the only way he could...call him out on the shitty movies

manufan10
02-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Cena got Rock the only way he could...call him out on the shitty movies

I thought that was pretty good. And the whole The Rock disappearing and not wanting to have anything to do with WWE.

VBM
02-21-2011, 09:37 PM
lol del rio: "Yo soy su padre, puto!"

I. Hustle
02-21-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm looking forward to all the sweaty mens rolling around in their chones

manufan10
02-21-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm looking forward to all the sweaty mens rolling around in their chones

You have WWE confused with MMA, tbh. :lol

manufan10
02-21-2011, 09:56 PM
3 minutes until the person behind the 2/21/11 promo is revealed.

TE
02-21-2011, 10:11 PM
An OG moment just occured.

Triple H vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Wow.

I. Hustle
02-21-2011, 10:12 PM
I hope it's Owen Hart or Mr. Perfect

manufan10
02-21-2011, 10:14 PM

I really thought it was Chris Benoit there for a moment.

manufan10
02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
An OG moment just occured.

Triple H vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Wow.

Two weeks in a row with an awesome surprise factor. Was not expecting Triple H to return also.

I. Hustle
02-21-2011, 10:17 PM
I really thought it was Chris Benoit there for a moment.

When did he stop wrestling?

manufan10
02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
When did he stop wrestling?

When he killed his wife, kid, and self in '07.

manufan10
02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Miss USA went from wanting world peace to joining wrestling and doing reality TV Tough Enough? :lol

I. Hustle
02-21-2011, 10:36 PM
When he killed his wife, kid, and self in '07.

That made him quite? Pfft pooci. At least the Ultimate Warrior is still tearing shit up.

HeavyWeight
03-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh the Rock <3

TE
03-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Wrestlemania is actually worth purchasing this year.

Tired of all that John Cena crap. Thank god the rock is showing him up.

manufan10
03-06-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm going to Wrestlemania.. it should be epic.. Also looking forward to seeing HBK going into the Hall of Fame.

Spursfan092120
03-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Bullshit video of former WWE Wrestler Shad Gaspard getting arrested...for crossing the street?

_P6km3yUZWE

Spursfan092120
03-19-2011, 09:01 PM
The Rock Says He Will Wrestle Again & Kicking Ass Is Good For His Soul (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226)

Prior to his WWE (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226#) return last month, Dwayne "The Rock (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226#)" Johnson had stated publicly in several interviews that his in-ring career was likely forever. Fast forward to 2011's red-hot feud with John (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226#)and The Great One appears to have changed his tune.
The Rock is on the cover of the latest issue of WWE Magazine (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226#) and tells them he's ready to throw down in the ring once again.
When asked how many of his old ring outfits he still has, Rock said, "I still own it all. It's still with me in my house. It was never going away because I knew I would one day use it again."
That sounds like he's talking about wrestling (http://rajah.com/base/node/22226#) again, so The Rock was asked, "So does that mean you're coming back to fight as well?"
He responded,"Making movies is something that I love to do, and I know that it brings a lot of people joy, which in turn brings me and my soul great gratification. Being in the ring and entertaining the audience and kicking ass physically brings me and my soul great gratification as well. I can guarantee that I can always do both."

http://rajah.com/base/node/22226

Lonny
03-19-2011, 09:47 PM
The Miz > The Rock

TE
03-21-2011, 10:15 AM
The Miz > The Rock

:lmao

HeavyWeight
03-21-2011, 09:11 PM
The Miz > The Rock
Truth

HeavyWeight
03-21-2011, 09:14 PM
And fuck snooki being at wm. Man come on son.

TE
03-21-2011, 09:30 PM
So far, the WWE is on it's second consecutive shitty monday night raw. I mean come on, does the heel always get the last call/laugh/act?

C'mon, it's fake, but at least make it a bit more balanced.

TheProfessor
03-22-2011, 04:17 PM
So far, the WWE is on it's second consecutive shitty monday night raw. I mean come on, does the heel always get the last call/laugh/act?

C'mon, it's fake, but at least make it a bit more balanced.
That's always the case before Wrestlemania. Particularly when you've got a guy like Miz that most casual fans don't believe can defeat Cena. I'll be curious to see if they have both Miz and Del Rio win before Undertaker goes over in the main event to keep everyone happy.

Spursfan092120
03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
The Miz > The Rock
Sad..tbh..Miz will never be on level with the Rock's promos, and Rock was one of the best wrestlers of all time in the ring...Rock could possibly be the greatest of all time. To put The Miz on his level is just sad.

Spursfan092120
03-22-2011, 08:36 PM
That's always the case before Wrestlemania. Particularly when you've got a guy like Miz that most casual fans don't believe can defeat Cena. I'll be curious to see if they have both Miz and Del Rio win before Undertaker goes over in the main event to keep everyone happy.
I honestly see it going the other way...Cena winning, Del Rio losing, and Triple H ending the streak.

Girasuck
03-23-2011, 02:38 AM
I honestly see it going the other way...Cena winning, Del Rio losing, and Triple H ending the streak.

The plan as of this week was to have Cena win, Del Rio win, and Undertaker win. Edge will be taking a significant amount of time off after WM27 so Del Rio will be the new champion. Cena will win with help from The Rock, and Taker's streak will remain intact. The original plan with HHH and Taker was to have HHH put his career on the line and win the match cause he's not retiring yet, but since WWE hasn't put that stipulation on the match, and the fact that Triple H has been gone the past year means Taker will win at WM. It didn't make any sense for HHH to have a career stipulation on the match because he's now a part time wrestler.

As for Cena/Rock...I guess this Monday they are suppose to end this stupid war of words on Raw, and then The Miz will add to the feud with The Rock heading into WM. At WM, the Rock will help Cena win the title, but not intentionally.

Del Rio will win the title from Edge at WM which will set up a 2 PPV championship feud with Christian.

Muser
03-23-2011, 08:21 AM
If the old badass Christian came back i'd start watching again. He was awesome.

RicFlair
03-23-2011, 04:22 PM
I'd still kick all their asses!

HeavyWeight
03-24-2011, 08:17 PM
I'd still kick all their asses!What a shame.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2011, 11:41 PM
The plan as of this week was to have Cena win, Del Rio win, and Undertaker win. Edge will be taking a significant amount of time off after WM27 so Del Rio will be the new champion. Cena will win with help from The Rock, and Taker's streak will remain intact. The original plan with HHH and Taker was to have HHH put his career on the line and win the match cause he's not retiring yet, but since WWE hasn't put that stipulation on the match, and the fact that Triple H has been gone the past year means Taker will win at WM. It didn't make any sense for HHH to have a career stipulation on the match because he's now a part time wrestler.

As for Cena/Rock...I guess this Monday they are suppose to end this stupid war of words on Raw, and then The Miz will add to the feud with The Rock heading into WM. At WM, the Rock will help Cena win the title, but not intentionally.

Del Rio will win the title from Edge at WM which will set up a 2 PPV championship feud with Christian.
Looking back..yeah..you're probably right. Those make a lot of sense.

HeavyWeight
03-25-2011, 06:51 PM
post spoiler please before that for some people.

Anywhom, http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-therocksays

manufan10
03-25-2011, 10:50 PM
JJyeORPzP2c

Love this video of Stone Cold, set to The Offspring's Defy You.

manufan10
03-25-2011, 10:53 PM
XVb0eM0lJhU

One of my favorite moments in WWE.. The Rock and Stone Cold singing.

Spursfan092120
03-26-2011, 04:35 PM
What Randy Orton has to say about The Rock and John Cena's fued...

-- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's return to WWE thus far and what people can expect when they face off this Monday on Raw: "I know them both and I know Cena a lot better than I know The Rock, obviously, but I've been in the ring with both cutting promos and wrestling together (http://rajah.com/base/node/22313#). I have to say, though, talking about the whole ring rust thing, John Cena has had about 2,000 matches in the last seven years. The Rock? A big, fat zero. So when it comes to ring rust, I don't care what type of athlete (http://rajah.com/base/node/22313#) you are, and The Rock is obviously an athletic dude, but Cena has been in the ring. He's been at every show and in every show and making appearances and he has been on the road with the WWE over 300 days a year for the last seven years. The Rock? Virtually nonexistent.
"You see the interviews that The Rock does and he says that he doesn't want to be known as a wrestler. He doesn't want to be known as a sports entertainer or a performer with WWE or a WWE superstar (http://rajah.com/base/node/22313#). He wants to be known as an actor. Now all of a sudden he's back in our world telling the fans what they want to hear. He's telling them, "I promise that I will never go away again. I promise that I'm back for good and that I'm here to stay." He said that, what, six or seven weeks ago? Have we even seen him live since then? No. Via satellite. I think Cena will own The Rock. I think Cena is wittier and can go off the cuff. Cena writes his own stuff, while The Rock has stuff written for him.
"It just all comes down to who you are in the ring and what kind of performer you are in the ring, and I think Cena is 10 times the performer in the ring that The Rock is. This Monday in Chicago, he'll prove it."

The part I bolded kind of shocked me a bit.

Girasuck
03-26-2011, 06:31 PM
"It just all comes down to who you are in the ring and what kind of performer you are in the ring, and I think Cena is 10 times the performer in the ring that The Rock is. This Monday in Chicago, he'll prove it."

I like Orton a lot, but he's nuts if he thinks Cena is a better in ring performer than The Rock.

Spursfan092120
03-26-2011, 07:18 PM
I like Orton a lot, but he's nuts if he thinks Cena is a better in ring performer than The Rock.
It's really tough to know, tbh...The Rock was an amazing in ring performer, but you have to know he will have a LOT of ring rust if he steps back in the ring. Rock was great..but it's been a while..and Cena wrestles more than anyone on the roster...dude is a true Iron Man..I believe Cena will have to carry that match if it ever happens.

HeavyWeight
03-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I really hope Cena has his stuff written for him because he is not funny.

Muser
03-27-2011, 02:24 PM
The Rock was fucking awesome back in the day but you've gotta compare the two times, Dwayne was in his prime when the WWF/E was also in it's prime of the attitude era. Cena is being forced to perform in the pussy version of WWE. No way The Rock could do half the stuff he did back in the day now.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2011, 04:15 PM
I really hope Cena has his stuff written for him because he is not funny.
He's not a comedian..he's a sports entertainer, and as far as promos go, he's the best in the business right now, as far as people who write all their own stuff go.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2011, 04:16 PM
The Rock was fucking awesome back in the day but you've gotta compare the two times, Dwayne was in his prime when the WWF/E was also in it's prime of the attitude era. Cena is being forced to perform in the pussy version of WWE. No way The Rock could do half the stuff he did back in the day now.
Exactly..with the PG style they have right now, it really limits what they can do.

symple19
03-27-2011, 07:01 PM
yay! 90210 is here!

It figures that you would like shitty, fake, "sports entertainment".

Girasuck
03-27-2011, 07:29 PM

Cena is the reason why the WWE is PG now. He's not forced to do anything today. That's why so many fans hate Cena. He turned an awesome product into dog shit.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2011, 11:05 PM
yay! 90210 is here!

It figures that you would like shitty, fake, "sports entertainment".
lol..making fun of it and yet you're the one taking the time to come in the thread. Haven't changed a bit..still a simple minded dumbass. Who put a quarter in you and asked you to talk?

Spursfan092120
03-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Cena is the reason why the WWE is PG now. He's not forced to do anything today. That's why so many fans hate Cena. He turned an awesome product into dog shit.
Wow...really? Not the biggest Cena fan, but it was Vince himself who turned this into a PG product. He saw the real money was made in clothing, and the main people who wore the clothing was the kids, therefore, he needed to make his product where parents would let kids watch it..hence the PG. When Cena first came out, after his whole "Ruthless Aggression" character, when he was a "rapper," he easily could have gone PG-13 to R...they chose to take him in another direction...

HeavyWeight
03-28-2011, 02:10 PM
He's not a comedian..he's a sports entertainer, and as far as promos go, he's the best in the business right now, as far as people who write all their own stuff go.
No he is not.

Corny Joke
Joke about his oppenets being gay
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP COME GET SOME
again and again.

crc21209
03-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Rumors are that Vince himself has informed his writing team that The Rock will be fighting in the ring soon again and for them to brace themselves for it. Maybe we will get Rock vs. Cena one day after all?

lefty
03-28-2011, 03:52 PM
lol fake fighting

Muser
03-28-2011, 05:04 PM
No he is not.

Corny Joke
Joke about his oppenets being gay
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP COME GET SOME
again and again.

He can only roll with the shitty gimmick the writers give him.

Muser
03-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Just a little blast from the past

pj0aKlAi3-o

Fucking amazing, I remember watching this as a kid and freaking out when it happened.

Girasuck
03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Wow...really? Not the biggest Cena fan, but it was Vince himself who turned this into a PG product. He saw the real money was made in clothing, and the main people who wore the clothing was the kids, therefore, he needed to make his product where parents would let kids watch it..hence the PG. When Cena first came out, after his whole "Ruthless Aggression" character, when he was a "rapper," he easily could have gone PG-13 to R...they chose to take him in another direction...

Cena didn't like the direction his "Thug" character was taking so he went to Vince and that started the PG era. Cena also had an influence in Edge's character dropping the "Rated R" theme. The Attitude era was the biggest money making machine the WWE has ever had. They had triple the ratings and commercial appeal back then. They sold more merchandise during that era than today, and the house shows were selling out. Now WWE is lucky to fill half an arena for a house show.

Cena is largely to blame for the product we have now. That's why most the former wrestlers and a lot of the current wrestlers can't stand him.

Spursfan092120
03-28-2011, 08:56 PM
lol fake fighting
Do you watch action movies? Fighting movies? Here's a hint...they aren't really shooting each other. At least in wrestling they're actually taking the hits. It's a tv show dude...that's all it is. The people who call it "fake fighting" are the people who don't understand..they're not trying to pretend it's real..it's a tv show. It's scripted, yes..but they're taking the hits...they're not trying to fool anyone...they know people understand it's scripted...but they'll draw more at a Wrestlemania than most Professional Sports Championships...full of people who know it's scripted...it's genius...and people who laugh at it are just haters.

Spursfan092120
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Cena didn't like the direction his "Thug" character was taking so he went to Vince and that started the PG era. Cena also had an influence in Edge's character dropping the "Rated R" theme. The Attitude era was the biggest money making machine the WWE has ever had. They had triple the ratings and commercial appeal back then. They sold more merchandise during that era than today, and the house shows were selling out. Now WWE is lucky to fill half an arena for a house show.

Cena is largely to blame for the product we have now. That's why most the former wrestlers and a lot of the current wrestlers can't stand him.
I don't believe that whatsoever...Vince has said many times he knew it was time to take it down a notch when it came to the product..that they were going to far. Why would Cena drop his "thug" character when it was doing so well...he had never been more popular...

Dr. Gonzo
03-28-2011, 10:47 PM
lol wwe
lol inbred hicks

Girasuck
03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
I don't believe that whatsoever...Vince has said many times he knew it was time to take it down a notch when it came to the product..that they were going to far. Why would Cena drop his "thug" character when it was doing so well...he had never been more popular...

Yeah...Vince decided to tone things down a bit, which meant losing millions and millions of dollars. You really believe that?

HeavyWeight
03-29-2011, 10:23 AM
lol wwe
lol inbred hicks
Yes sir, my sister is also my mom...............

fuckin' idiot.

TE
03-29-2011, 10:00 PM
John Cena became a heel yesterday.

HeavyWeight
03-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Piers Morgan Tonight
Thursday, March 31
WrestleMania XXVII host Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be a special guest on Piers Morgan Tonight Thursday at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on CNN.

Muser
03-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah...Vince decided to tone things down a bit, which meant losing millions and millions of dollars. You really believe that?

So Cena forced Vince to tone it down?

Spursfan092120
03-30-2011, 11:51 PM
Losing millions and millions of dollars? Not really...their still making a crapload of money. John Cena had nothing to do with Vince "toning things down." Vince did what he did because he wanted to bring in more kids, but mainly because Linda was running for office, and with her being on the board, and having the obvious distinction of being involved with WWE, they toned it down to give her a chance. She's interested in running again one more time. After that, if they're not making as much money as possible, Vince will once again do what it takes. John Cena bleeds this business...he'll do what he's told...and I can guarantee that NOBODY tells Vince what to do with his company.

Spursfan092120
03-30-2011, 11:52 PM
So Cena forced Vince to tone it down?
not possible. Nobody can tell Vince what to do with his company.

Spursfan092120
03-30-2011, 11:52 PM
John Cena became a heel yesterday.
John Cena will never be a heel...at least not anytime soon.

Spursfan092120
03-30-2011, 11:54 PM
lol wwe
lol inbred hicks
lol another douche coming into a thread he's not interested in to make fun of people for their taste in television

lol Texans

TE
03-31-2011, 03:03 AM
John Cena will never be a heel...at least not anytime soon.

How old are you? And is what you say, something you thought of in your head realistically?

Muser
03-31-2011, 06:49 AM
not possible. Nobody can tell Vince what to do with his company.

That's the point I was making lol.

HeavyWeight
04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Damn that interview Dwayne did on CNN was emotional, he got teary eyed.

TE
04-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Wrestlemania tomorrow!

HeavyWeight
04-03-2011, 04:14 PM
WRESTLEMANIA, i have no doubt this is getting over a million buys.

daspurs
04-04-2011, 06:26 AM
lol at my rommate next door buying it .. worst wrestlemania my eyes have ever seen (even though ive only seen 3)

HeavyWeight
04-04-2011, 06:27 AM
bullshit, Go Miz <3

daspurs
04-04-2011, 02:20 PM
bullshit, Go Miz <3

Can you enlighten me , i heard people saying cena needs to go HEEL what exactly does that that mean in wwe terms .

TE
04-04-2011, 04:26 PM
John Cena is a heel. The only people who cheer for him are little kids. Those who were at least conscious enough to understand how charismatic the Rock was back in the day know John Cena has nothing but rated G watchers. Cena is a pussy.

HeavyWeight
04-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Thank You Shawn, classy getting all his boys out at the end <3

Spursfan092120
04-04-2011, 09:37 PM
How old are you? And is what you say, something you thought of in your head realistically?
I'm 30..and I say that because Vince said he never wants Cena to be a heel...period.

Spursfan092120
04-04-2011, 09:39 PM
John Cena is a heel. The only people who cheer for him are little kids. Those who were at least conscious enough to understand how charismatic the Rock was back in the day know John Cena has nothing but rated G watchers. Cena is a pussy.
Saw the Rock before he was The Rock...yes...he's charismatic..but with the WWE deciding to go PG so Linda McMahon could have a shot at politics, they don't have the same opportunities...

Spursfan092120
04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Rock vs. Cena at next year's Wrestlemania...guess I'm gonna watch it again next year.

mavsfan1000
04-04-2011, 10:33 PM
No way. British Bulldog and Hawk have them beat.

daspurs
04-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Rock vs. Cena at next year's Wrestlemania...guess I'm gonna watch it again next year.

lol shit i might even go

Spursfan092120
04-04-2011, 10:52 PM
lol shit i might even go
Not going to Florida..lol..besides, I already saw the best WM of all time..WM X7 in Houston...Rock vs. Austin, HHH vs. Undertaker, TLC 2 with the Hardyz, Edge and Christian, and The Dudleys, Shane vs. Vince in the street fight (Shane jumped across the damn ring to dropkick a trashcan into Vince's chest), Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit..etc....sat 5 rows back...spent $500..still got the chair and pics to prove it...lol

daspurs
04-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Not going to Florida..lol..besides, I already saw the best WM of all time..WM X7 in Houston...Rock vs. Austin, HHH vs. Undertaker, TLC 2 with the Hardyz, Edge and Christian, and The Dudleys, Shane vs. Vince in the street fight (Shane jumped across the damn ring to dropkick a trashcan into Vince's chest), Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit..etc....sat 5 rows back...spent $500..still got the chair and pics to prove it...lol

lol i havent been this hyped about the wwe since i was in elementary and middle school watchin the rock beat hogan at wrestlemanaia and cena beating jbl . Definitely wanna go to this shit it might be one for the ages .. hopefully im still hyped by then . I just wanna throw up the U with the rock :lol

crc21209
04-04-2011, 11:26 PM

+1. I'll be watching as well. Only problem is, how do they expect to keep people interested in this match for a whole year? Rock surely wont stick around until WM 28...

Spursfan092120
04-05-2011, 12:25 AM
+1. I'll be watching as well. Only problem is, how do they expect to keep people interested in this match for a whole year? Rock surely wont stick around until WM 28...
I don't know..he said he was back..promised he wasn't leaving again...

TE
04-05-2011, 12:49 AM

No shit? I was there too.

TE
04-05-2011, 12:51 AM
That Sin Cara character looks to be gold. I hope he provides some crazy light weight matches with Rey Mysterio, and the other smaller wrestlers.

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2011, 03:14 AM

lol i rented that years wm dvd, my dad was pissed when hogan loss to rock...his more into the older wrestlers then the new ones from attitude era forward

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2011, 03:17 AM
That Sin Cara character looks to be gold. I hope he provides some crazy light weight matches with Rey Mysterio, and the other smaller wrestlers.

wcw use to havethe best light weight and cruiser weight wrestlers, doing all this crazy moves and reverses was good shit to watch

TDMVPDPOY
04-10-2011, 01:43 PM
wm27 undertaker v hhh was fkn epic, stole the match of the event...epic indeed

theres not anyone else worthy to fight him for next years event imo...

imagine a young/prime taker with that gates of hell submission hold, he be unbeatable

crc21209
04-10-2011, 02:47 PM
wm27 undertaker v hhh was fkn epic, stole the match of the event...epic indeed

theres not anyone else worthy to fight him for next years event imo...

imagine a young/prime taker with that gates of hell submission hold, he be unbeatable

HHH-Taker was the only good match of the night...:lol

slick'81
04-11-2011, 04:35 AM
HHH-Taker was the only good match of the night...:lol

yeah wm was a bit of a let down the card was really lacking imo

Spursfan092120
04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
No shit? I was there too.
Yeah..it was amazing..I've been to NBA Finals games...other playoff games. Nothing I've been to has had that much electricity

lol i rented that years wm dvd, my dad was pissed when hogan loss to rock...his more into the older wrestlers then the new ones from attitude era forward
Hogan didn't fight Rock at X7...Hogan was still in WCW. Rock fought Austin.

Spursfan092120
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Definition of hypocritical? The guy I just saw in the crowd booing John Cena while wearing a Cena hat and shirt, along with the wristbands..lol

TE
04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
This Sin Cara character looks promising.

Spursfan092120
04-11-2011, 08:38 PM
This Sin Cara character looks promising.
Yeah...unfortunately with his size, I don't see him getting a title shot..unless he does some serious character development.

Spursfan092120
04-11-2011, 08:43 PM
LMAO..freaking love Santino...Team Apple? Holy shit...Apple Powers Unite??

Spursfan092120
04-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Wow..Edge retiring? Bit of a shocker..

TE
04-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Damn, Edge retires...
:depressed

Spursfan092120
04-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Damn, Edge retires...
:depressed
Yeah..I know..but dude was definitely feeling pain. When he talked about the neck thing I flashed back to WM X7 when he jumped off one 20 ft ladder to spear Jeff Hardy off another 20 ft ladder onto the ground...crazy shit.

Muser
04-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Yeah..I know..but dude was definitely feeling pain. When he talked about the neck thing I flashed back to WM X7 when he jumped off one 20 ft ladder to spear Jeff Hardy off another 20 ft ladder onto the ground...crazy shit.

Just a little blast from the past

pj0aKlAi3-o

Fucking amazing, I remember watching this as a kid and freaking out when it happened.

One of the greatest things I can remember from my childhood watching WWF. Damn shame he had to retire, only reason I still watched.

He was in so many brutal matches. Hardcore match with Foley, the hardcore tag match with foley against dreamer and funk etc.

Spursfan092120
04-13-2011, 06:33 PM
One of the greatest things I can remember from my childhood watching WWF. Damn shame he had to retire, only reason I still watched.

He was in so many brutal matches. Hardcore match with Foley, the hardcore tag match with foley against dreamer and funk etc.
Yeah..but as a guy who watched Edge from his beginning with the WWF/WWE, I'm glad he got out when he did. You hate to see people who stay in too long and end up broken. I wouldn't want to see Edge like that in 20 years.

HeavyWeight
04-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Edge the man! The Fucking Man!

Spursfan092120
05-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Spoiler below...if you don't want to know what happens on Smackdown, don't read...if you want to read, highlight below this..

Christian is given his first World Heavyweight Title (not counting ECW..I never did anyway) and has to drop it two days later at the Smackdown tapings? That must really suck. I knew Vince didn't like him..but damn...

TDMVPDPOY
05-03-2011, 11:33 PM
man the rock sucks ever since returning, hasnt done much besides talk and layin smackdown in non-matches

Spursfan092120
05-03-2011, 11:51 PM
man the rock sucks ever since returning, hasnt done much besides talk and layin smackdown in non-matches
Yeah..I hear ya...little ring rust, I'm sure...that's why Orton said Cena would destroy him in the ring...knowing it's not real, but that Cena would have to carry the match.

Spursfan092120
05-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Bought tickets today to the WWE Uprising PPV in San Antonio on October 23rd. They had a presale today, as the actual tickets don't go on sale till tomorrow. They went on sale at 10:00 AM. I was already on the site, hitting refresh. Almost took Ticketmaster out it was so busy...lol. Finally got my tickets at 10:02...they didn't have ANY sets of 3 seats in the upper section within 2 minutes...wanted to go lower section anyway, but my brother in law is going with me, and wanted me to check the upper section first. Bought the tickets for my 11 year old nephew's birthday. Haven't seen tickets sell like that since I went to Wrestlemania X7. Sold out the Astrodome in about a half hour iirc. I sat ringside for that one.

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2011, 02:32 AM
raw eps last night only thing worth watchin was the machoman tribute segment...

TE
06-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Holy shit, did anyone just watch the last five minutes of tonight?

CM Punk just went vocally haywire on the WWE, Vince McMahon, and the rest of the branded "superstars". He was cut off and the program went to black. Lol telling it like it is.

LOL new school WWE

Spurs rock
06-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Wonder if it was a work or not, looked real! Either way....

CM Punk is GOD!!!

TE
06-27-2011, 11:18 PM
CWfqwXwi8qA

crofl wwe

Sense
06-27-2011, 11:28 PM
:lmao How does he go for 5 minutes bashing the WWE, the owner, and the "superstars" without being interrupted or the mic turning off?

Hilarious, I can see why he's mad... but he's wrong on one thing, he was never really good... he's just like the rest of the "wrestlers" there.. a few will be the face of the company.. some of them just won't cut it.

He's probably right on everything he said, as far as details..

I think the WWE is a joke as well.

I find it funny though, that he waits until he knows he's leaving the WWE to say all this crap...

I guess there's a contract or something going on for him to be able to finish that last match.

TE
06-27-2011, 11:47 PM
:lmao How does he go for 5 minutes bashing the WWE, the owner, and the "superstars" without being interrupted or the mic turning off?

Hilarious, I can see why he's mad... but he's wrong on one thing, he was never really good... he's just like the rest of the "wrestlers" there.. a few will be the face of the company.. some of them just won't cut it.

He's probably right on everything he said, as far as details..

I think the WWE is a joke as well.

I find it funny though, that he waits until he knows he's leaving the WWE to say all this crap...

I guess there's a contract or something going on for him to be able to finish that last match.

I'm leaning towards the idea of the rant being scripted because you know, it is the WWE after all. It's pathetic to see how desperate the WWE is to get attention. If it isn't scripted, then still :lol at this company. It just got shit on so eloquently that I don't remember EVER seeing something similar to that.

The WWE is shit nowadays. No talent, no new storylines, nothing new. Whenever the match card is announced, one can basically predict the winner or the loser (based on interferences from heels on faces and vice versa).

I literally laugh at people who still watch this shit. :lmao

and lol @ John Cena being the face of the company. What a no talent piece of shit.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Wonder if it was a work or not, looked real! Either way....

CM Punk is GOD!!!

Definitely was a shoot...Punk's been building up for this for a while now.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2011, 12:22 AM
and lol @ John Cena being the face of the company. What a no talent piece of shit.

can't blame him...this was started a long time ago...Hogan was the same no-talent piece of shit. WWE isn't wrestling, you have to understand..it's entertainment..that's it. Cena gets the screaming fans, so he's on top...and he works his ass off, wrestles and trains more than anyone, so he stays there, whether or not he's the most talented.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm leaning towards the idea of the rant being scripted because you know, it is the WWE after all. It's pathetic to see how desperate the WWE is to get attention. If it isn't scripted, then still :lol at this company. It just got shit on so eloquently that I don't remember EVER seeing something similar to that.

The WWE is shit nowadays. No talent, no new storylines, nothing new. Whenever the match card is announced, one can basically predict the winner or the loser (based on interferences from heels on faces and vice versa).

I literally laugh at people who still watch this shit. :lmao

Holy shit, did anyone just watch the last five minutes of tonight?

CM Punk just went vocally haywire on the WWE, Vince McMahon, and the rest of the branded "superstars". He was cut off and the program went to black. Lol telling it like it is.

LOL new school WWE

Wait..I'm confused..for someone who laughs at people who watch this, you sure know a hell of a lot about it.

TE
06-28-2011, 12:25 AM
can't blame him...this was started a long time ago...Hogan was the same no-talent piece of shit. WWE isn't wrestling, you have to understand..it's entertainment..that's it. Cena gets the screaming fans, so he's on top...and he works his ass off, wrestles and trains more than anyone, so he stays there, whether or not he's the most talented.

John Cena is not talented in the ring, nor on the microphone.

He sucksPERIOD.

TE
06-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Wait..I'm confused..for someone who laughs at people who watch this, you sure know a hell of a lot about it.

I watch it every now and then. Tonight, I was lucky to catch one of the best promos (or rant) ever.

That comment is for people who follow the show on a regular basis.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2011, 12:31 AM
John Cena is not talented in the ring, nor on the microphone.

He sucksPERIOD.
John's not bad on the mic..he gets the attention of the fans...as many people who boo him, he still gets more pop than anyone in the locker room..that's why he's on top. I agree he's not near the best wrestler in the locker room. But the best "wrestler" is rarely a champion anyway.

I watch it every now and then. Tonight, I was lucky to catch one of the best promos (or rant) ever.

That comment is for people who follow the show on a regular basis.
It was a great shoot...I watch it on a regular basis because my nephew loves it and wants me to watch it with him. It's not near what it used to be in the Attitude era, but I've seen worse.

TDMVPDPOY
06-28-2011, 02:12 AM
John's not bad on the mic..he gets the attention of the fans...as many people who boo him, he still gets more pop than anyone in the locker room..that's why he's on top. I agree he's not near the best wrestler in the locker room. But the best "wrestler" is rarely a champion anyway.

It was a great shoot...I watch it on a regular basis because my nephew loves it and wants me to watch it with him. It's not near what it used to be in the Attitude era, but I've seen worse.

u know his shit when his always in the same matches with the top pushers, while winning every match is lame...

Muser
06-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Damn the WWE has lost a shit ton of talent over the past year. CM Punk, Batista and Jericho have all walked. Add Michaels + Edge retiring and HHH/Undertaker having a lesser role.

TE
06-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Damn the WWE has lost a shit ton of talent over the past year. CM Punk, Batista and Jericho have all walked. Add Michaels + Edge retiring and HHH/Undertaker having a lesser role.

Thinking about it, yeah, that's true.

The WWE needed something like yesterday to kickstart it. It has become jokingly predictable.

Girasuck
06-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Great article today regarding the Punk shoot. I have to admit...I didn't get this excited and wrapped up into a wrestling moment since the fake Sting attacked Luger in the parking lot. It took about 30 minutes after Raw ended before I thought it all through. Great job by Punk.

Last night was the most memorable and shocking Monday Night Raw in more than a decade. Period.

CM Punk’s reality-based tirade at the end of the show has wrestling fans buzzing at a level not seen since the beloved “Attitude Era,” with just about every article on this site and others this morning dedicated to recapping it and analyzing its impact on the sports entertainment landscape.

Punk accomplished something last night that many believed was no longer possible in this day and age of predictable storylines, smart Internet fans, and spoilers: he made us believe what we were watching was real.

All due respect to the Nexus and the invasion angle that took place one year ago, but everyone knew from the onset that the Nexus storyline, while brilliant, was all part of the show. The surprise factor there was how far Wade Barrett and his henchmen went in attacking WWE personnel and destroying the ringside area.

The shock last night came from Punk “breaking the fourth wall,” as he put it, bringing up other promotions and dropping names thought to be banned from WWE television. The delivery by one of the best stickmen in the business only added to the illusion that what we were seeing was a shoot from a guy with nothing left to lose, and not an ingenious work that has been in the making for weeks.

WWE must have been inspired by the recent release of its Best of Monday Nitro collection and the upcoming Montreal Screwjob DVD, because the company pulled off something we have not seen since those days last night.

Many today are comparing CM Punk to the legendary “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, and the similarities were hard to miss on Raw. We saw Punk wearing a Stone Cold t-shirt, ripping Mr. McMahon and his family, using swear words, and just generally not giving a damn. But rather than Austin, Punk’s diatribe last night was more reminiscent of Bret Hart’s heel promos from 1997.

While many fans point to WrestleMania XIV and 1998 as the ushering in of wrestling’s latest golden age, the pieces really fell into place the year before. Screwed out of the title time and time again, disrespected and underappreciated (sound familiar?), Bret Hart stunned wrestling fans with a new persona that broke barriers in what previously been a very tame and fairly predictable landscape.

For the first time, words like “bulls***” were spat into a live WWE microphone, and Vince McMahon was acknowledged on-air as the owner of the company. It was the best mic work of Hart’s Hall of Fame career. It was also clear that WWE had turned the page to a different, more mature brand of wrestling.

The product through 1996 had become stale and cartoonish, geared mainly towards children. The atmosphere was ripe for characters like Hart and Steve Austin to surprise audiences with adult-oriented storylines. Likewise, today’s PG product created a backdrop that only added to the jolt when Punk stepped outside the company’s perceived comfort zone.

Fans, just as they were 15 years ago, have been conditioned to expect WWE to do the “same old thing,” the safe thing. Last night, not only did it do something completely different, but it pulled it off so well that some are still wondering today whether or not it was actually real. That’s damn impressive.

But who deserves the credit for coming up with this angle, and how long has it been in the works? There is the creative team, obviously. Although many doubt their competency, this is what they get paid to do.

Some think that Punk is the mastermind, and the execution of last night’s promo combined with the dropping of names like ROH, Paul Heyman and Colt Cabana certainly indicate that he had his spoon in the pot.

Still, others wonder if this is the first major angle devised by Triple H, who was also mentioned in last night’s promo as the “doofus son-in-law” who will be taking over the company. Triple H’s corporate role has increased lately, and this may be the first indication that he is off and running with the McMahon family ball.

Regardless of who is the real genius behind the scenes, the thing to always keep in mind is that professional wrestling is an elaborate production, a staged show at its essence. While Punk was able to make even the most jaded fans suspend their disbelief last night, make no mistake that the entire segment was preplanned, right down to the Sopranos-like cut to black.

In fact, the planning probably goes all the way back to the earliest reports of Punk’s contract winding down. The weeks of speculation and backstage leaks were all planted by WWE to build up to last night’s climax. If that’s true, then something truly special is at work here.

For all the complaints of WWE being unable to slowly build a memorable storyline, this one can be traced back to Punk’s return to TV last November.

Punk was placed in a prominent position on Raw, first as an announcer, then as the leader of the New Nexus, a spot that kept him in the spotlight while still maintaining the illusion that he was being underutilized by the company. With the end of his real-life contract coming up, WWE fooled us all by making us think Punk was truly unhappy and on his way out, and leaked information confirming those suspicions.

When Punk tore into the backstage politics last night, he was playing to our preconceived notion of reality. That, along with a split from the predictable PG show we’ve become accustomed to, made the promo effective and believable.

Many are now predicting a return to the Attitude Era ways and pointing to Punk’s rant as a changing of the guard of sorts. However, fans must remember that times are different than they were a decade ago. I’ve always maintained that when wrestling hits it big again, it will be due to something we’ve never seen before, rather than a retread of what was successful prior.

WWE is in the advantageous position or having no real competition. Mentioning promotions like New Japan or Ring of Honor on the air isn’t going to hurt the WWE ratings or product.

Perhaps this is the dawn of an era where the backstage politics, booking, and Internet reaction all become part of the storylines. Maybe Punk does win the title and shows up in ROH with it. How does this possibly harm WWE, when all it would do is generate buzz for professional wrestling, an industry in which WWE is undisputed king?

Vince McMahon has shown a willingness to help smaller promotions in the past, like he did with ECW in 1997.

Whatever the outcome, it will be hard to argue that WWE doesn’t listen to its fans, as Punk basically spoke for the IWC last night. It is also clear that WWE has one of those rare opportunities to change the wrestling landscape and put itself back on the fast track to mainstream success.

There is no question that last night’s events will result in a boost for the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. If WWE delivers from now until that night, then the sky’s the limit for the foreseeable future.

This is an exciting time in wrestling not seen since 1997. Back then, sweeping changes in the WWE’s mindset and programming resulted in an unforgettable time known as the Attitude Era. Rest assured we will not see a recreation of that magic.

Instead, let’s hope WWE gives us something even better and more magical. Let’s hope WWE gives us the very thing we as wrestling fans tune in for week and week and year after year.

Something we’ve never seen before.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/751059-wwe-is-cm-punks-rant-the-dawn-of-a-new-era-in-professional-wrestling

Spursfan092120
07-03-2011, 10:26 PM

Jericho and Punk, yes...Batista wasn't all that great, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2011, 01:51 AM
cm punk is actually good with the mic, wrestle and his commentator is actually good also...

TE
07-04-2011, 02:29 AM
cm punk is actually good with the mic, wrestle and his commentator is actually good also...

+1

He's unarguably the most talented on the mic. I can't think of any active wrestler under the WWE that comes close to this guy.

His wrestling technique is pretty good given his relatively small stature, and he's not the typical 5-move arsenal bullshit you see with the likes of Cena, Orton, or any other bitchmade "superstar".

The WWE has misused him with the whole Nexus angle, imo.

He's like a rejuvenated version of Chris Jericho.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2011, 08:07 PM
CM Punk is one of the best in the WWE..too bad he's probably leaving. Starting to wonder if this isn't an angle, though. I mean...he's suspended indefinitely, but he can wrestle at house shows, just no tv? Come on..that's garbage. I'm starting to think the shoot is part of it. Yeah..he's probably pissed at the WWE..and yeah, he's probably leaving. But I think this is a phenomenal angle that Vince's creative crew has come up with.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2011, 08:08 PM
he's like a rejuvenated version of chris jericho.
10/10

Girasuck
07-05-2011, 09:37 AM
It's a great angle, and it should play out at MITB very well. I had a gut feeling about the PPV before last nights Raw and what transpired last night just confirmed what I was thinking. Cena will lose at MITB, CM Punk will become the WWE Champion, and then whoever wins either the Raw or Smackdown MITB match earlier will cash it in and beat Punk before the PPV ends. That way Cena gets the time off he wants before the feud starts up with The Rock for WM. Punk wins the title but it stays within the WWE.

TE
07-05-2011, 11:29 AM
It's a great angle, and it should play out at MITB very well. I had a gut feeling about the PPV before last nights Raw and what transpired last night just confirmed what I was thinking. Cena will lose at MITB, CM Punk will become the WWE Champion, and then whoever wins either the Raw or Smackdown MITB match earlier will cash it in and beat Punk before the PPV ends. That way Cena gets the time off he wants before the feud starts up with The Rock for WM. Punk wins the title but it stays within the WWE.

I hope the part about CM Punk winning is true. The WWE needs to give him a shot at being champ, he's too talented from a wrestling technique standpoint not to be champ. I don't know about the winner from MITB cashing in before the PPV ends, that would be quite a stretch. And what the fuck is up with the idea of Cena having time off? Cena, although I don't like to admit, is one of the few entertainers in the Raw locker room. His loss would mean a huge loss for the company. The Rock needs to quit his dumb ass act of showing up and not showing up for months. All he does is hype up his character, only for that hype to be just temporary.

I hope the Rock comes back. Raw just isn't the same without him.

I watched Raw yesterday just out of curiosity of what would transpire from last week's events, and what can I say?

Huge disappointment. Vince McMahon should have extended the angle (attitude era style) instead of just giving in.

Muser
07-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Do you really expect anything else? The attitude era isn't coming back, as sad as it is.

Spursfan092120
07-05-2011, 06:25 PM

I haven't heard anything about Cena taking time off. I did think about Punk winning and the MITB winner taking it, but I don't think Cena will be taking time off. I could be wrong. Although, I think if Cena takes time off, it will REALLY hurt the WWE...and now's not the time for that.

Spursfan092120
07-05-2011, 08:48 PM
GLAAD is in discussions with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to train its on-air talent, including its performers, following another anti-gay outburst by a WWE personality over the 4th of July weekend.

At a live WWE event in Australia, wrestler CM Punk was caught on camera directing an anti-gay slur towards a heckler. While the show was not broadcast, that doesn’t excuse his remarks. On his Twitter account, the wrestler actually thanked the TMZ website for airing the video and apologized for what he’d said.

language or bias and we reinforce that with our talent who are independent contractors.”

As for how this fits in with our ongoing work with WWE, GLAAD provided training to members of WWE’s editorial staff and writing team in May, but because this event was not intended to be televised, and it took place during an unscripted interaction with the audience, none of the people we had already trained were involved. As a result, we are now in discussions with WWE to provide trainings to its on-camera talent, including the wrestlers themselves.

WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk’s contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us “this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.”

A spokesperson for the WWE told us “We are taking this very seriously.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/glaad-train-wwe-talent-after-cm-punks-anti-gay-incident

Guess that answers that.

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2011, 12:49 AM
GLAAD is in discussions with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to train its on-air talent, including its performers, following another anti-gay outburst by a WWE personality over the 4th of July weekend.

At a live WWE event in Australia, wrestler CM Punk was caught on camera directing an anti-gay slur towards a heckler. While the show was not broadcast, that doesn’t excuse his remarks. On his Twitter account, the wrestler actually thanked the TMZ website for airing the video and apologized for what he’d said.

language or bias and we reinforce that with our talent who are independent contractors.”

As for how this fits in with our ongoing work with WWE, GLAAD provided training to members of WWE’s editorial staff and writing team in May, but because this event was not intended to be televised, and it took place during an unscripted interaction with the audience, none of the people we had already trained were involved. As a result, we are now in discussions with WWE to provide trainings to its on-camera talent, including the wrestlers themselves.

WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk’s contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us “this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.”

A spokesperson for the WWE told us “We are taking this very seriously.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/glaad-train-wwe-talent-after-cm-punks-anti-gay-incident

Guess that answers that.

who gives a shit, that bogan deserved to get swear at, bogan = americas version redneck no job wanker

TE
07-06-2011, 03:02 AM
:lmao GLAAD getting involved in the Punk rant.

TE
08-12-2011, 09:36 PM
"Reality Era"

Spursfan092120
08-12-2011, 09:40 PM
"Reality Era"

Summerslam should be interesting if nothing else.

TE
08-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Summerslam should be interesting if nothing else.

All I have to say is fuck John Cena.

TDMVPDPOY
08-13-2011, 02:02 AM
cena fcks it up everytime he opens his mouth talkin about right and wrong...wtf is this shit

TE
08-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Cena is a little bitch, acting only to preserve his good guy image.

Turn the curve and become a heel ALREADY!

Spursfan092120
08-14-2011, 10:10 PM
So Summerslam was pretty damn good. Cena got screwed by HHH not seeing his leg on the rope when Punk pinned him. Then, out of nowhere, Kevin Fucking Nash comes out and powerbombs Punk. Del Rio comes out and cashes in and beats Punk. Crazy shit.

Spursfan092120
08-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Cena is a little bitch, acting only to preserve his good guy image.

Turn the curve and become a heel ALREADY!

meh..it's just a gimmick...he's told what to do, so it's not him being a bitch, it's the writers. I think a heel turn would be really tough with John, because you have to be careful with the little kids who are fans of his. If you could find a good way to do it, it'd be awesome.

symple19
08-15-2011, 12:10 AM

you guys are in here "discussing" scripted faggotry

congratulations

crc21209
08-15-2011, 12:16 AM
So Summerslam was pretty damn good. Cena got screwed by HHH not seeing his leg on the rope when Punk pinned him. Then, out of nowhere, Kevin Fucking Nash comes out and powerbombs Punk. Del Rio comes out and cashes in and beats Punk. Crazy shit.

+1. This will probably lead up to the rumored HHH-Punk match at Survivor Series, with Punk blaming HHH for Nash coming out and laying him out. Here's the video btw, poor quality...but it'll do....

49mZHEZjtl4

Spursfan092120
08-15-2011, 12:48 AM
+1. This will probably lead up to the rumored HHH-Punk match at Survivor Series, with Punk blaming HHH for Nash coming out and laying him out. Here's the video btw, poor quality...but it'll do....

49mZHEZjtl4
should be interesting tomorrow night. Haven't had a really entertaining PPV in a while. It was nice for a change.

Spursfan092120
08-15-2011, 12:55 AM
ooh..look at me..I want attention.....please

Girasuck
08-15-2011, 02:34 PM

you guys are in here "discussing" scripted faggotry

congratulations

What the fuck are you doing clicking on this thread then if this is how you feel, you fucking hypocrite.

symple19
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM
What the fuck are you doing clicking on this thread then if this is how you feel, you fucking hypocrite.

:cry

To mock bulge lovers like yourself, you mormon piece of shit

symple19
08-15-2011, 05:23 PM
http://fringefamily.typepad.com/.a/6a0105364a8fba970c014e887a6c67970d-800wi

http://wrestling.my3gb.com/images/1-gay-pro-wrestling.jpg

http://www.wrestlingsuperstars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/billychuck5.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50555_110665865637501_7045669_n.jpg

http://cdn.gossiboocrew.com/wp-content/uploads/i-3.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lkjcKUA5q-s/TV56thueIqI/AAAAAAAAGVQ/y99vfjP3yCU/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-02-18+at+1.30.26+PM.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Kw32_-xiSMk/TZKKGMEkYqI/AAAAAAAAOd0/naoEQ5xQetM/s400/1.jpg

http://www.therealmccoys.com/images/signed/flashf1.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000043583/polls_gay_1322_433903_poll_xlarge.jpeg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71097_179394247321_3026476_n.jpg

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/billychuck/07.jpg

http://www.anotherqueerjubu.com/another_queer_jewish_budd/images/2008/03/31/crotch_wrestlers.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/141/996/adrian_display_image.jpg?1312320233

symple19
08-15-2011, 05:24 PM
lol canadians

lol repressed homoeroticism

lol scripted

lol "sport"

lol male soap opera

lol grown men discussing this failure

Spursfan092120
08-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Look how much time I have on my hands. I'm posting a lot of pictures in your thread...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! I NEED ATTENTION!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!! I HAVE NO LIFE!!

symple19
08-15-2011, 06:17 PM
hi brannon

Spursfan092120
08-15-2011, 07:53 PM
hi brannon

hi douchebag

Girasuck
08-16-2011, 03:05 PM

To mock bulge lovers like yourself, you mormon piece of shit

The world would be a better place if you just walked in front of a train.

symple19
08-16-2011, 03:41 PM
The world would be a better place if you just walked in front of a train.

I'll take that one step further.

The world would be a better place if you and the entire population of your worthless, bible thumping state was euthanized

Spursfan092120
08-16-2011, 06:08 PM
I'll take that one step further.

The world would be a better place if you and the entire population of your worthless, bible thumping state was euthanized

:lol at this guy

You know...people who troll are bad enough. Wasting your time under an anonymous name talking shit about someone in a personal way trying to make them feel bad about themselves...pretty much being a loser, imo. But when you fail at that...when you actually try to do it, and you fail? That's when you get this guy. Great job. :tu

TE
08-17-2011, 12:28 AM

You know...people who troll are bad enough. Wasting your time under an anonymous name talking shit about someone in a personal way trying to make them feel bad about themselves...pretty much being a loser, imo. But when you fail at that...when you actually try to do it, and you fail? That's when you get this guy. Great job. :tu

Watch your tone, you sound like John Cena. :nope

TDMVPDPOY
08-17-2011, 01:14 AM
man seriously they had a story going for cm punk only t o screw him at SS...fkn raw wasted all that effort for what??

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2011, 01:18 AM
the crowds for the ME of these last to PPVs have been electric. Then i see john cena and remember why i stopped watching

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2011, 01:20 AM
man seriously they had a story going for cm punk only t o screw him at SS...fkn raw wasted all that effort for what??

because they couldn't have two faces go against each other 3 straight times, punks pretty much in purgatory cause the heels left to fight are not on his level when it comes to drawing power

symple19
08-17-2011, 03:42 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

So, Brannon, I see you love men in speedos. My question is this; Since I know you already fuck your sister, would it be fair to assume you are also bisexual and fuck your brother as well?

lol brotherfucker

_YZpbYqOw4o

symple19
08-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Hey everyone. Me and a good friend of mine, DJ New2 from the Real DJs are putting together a mixtape that may or may not be hosted by DJ Michael 5000 Watts. We're looking for really hot tracks. If you're interested in putting something on the tape, PM me or just respond in this thread, and I'll take a listen to what you got.

symple19
08-17-2011, 05:42 AM
Sad..tbh..Miz will never be on level with the Rock's promos, and Rock was one of the best wrestlers of all time in the ring...Rock could possibly be the greatest of all time. To put The Miz on his level is just sad.

I am aware of this...but when a guy loses his life to cancer and he has a large family, it is sad. Not any less sad when anyone else dies, but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it. Just because you don't know him or his family doesn't mean you have to be rude. It was a sad situation, and this was a nice song a guy wrote about a close friend of his..that's all. Guess I should have known that a lot of people in here are just assholes who want everyone to pay attention to them, so they try even harder to look like a dick...and you're right at the top of that list.

symple19
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Oh, look at me...I'm gonna be all cool and act like I don't like any of Nickelback's music..I'm gonna look all hardcore. lol douchebags. It's amazing how many people on here actually try to look cool on a message board...and think that the they only way they're look cool is if they act like they only like heavy metal or hardcore hip hop...or they just go with the crowd. When did nonconformity become popular? Hilarious to me. Personally, I like pretty much every style of music...sans classical...but even a little Beethoven every now and then ain't bad, depending on the mood. And the people who do this are obvious..they're the ones coming in this thread to talk shit, when it obviously is going to be something they're not interested in, because it says "For People who like Nickelback."