PDA

View Full Version : Official Sneakerhead Thread

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Thought this would be cool for all you sneaker heads on here to show off your kicks ... No team jordans or your ass will get crucified in this bitch

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 03:13 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chrisneo/190.jpg

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 03:16 PM
OG Jordan 12's .. bad quality because of phone

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chrisneo/63651_10150101015071228_570766227_7476942_3762037_ n.jpg

Rip-Hamilton32
02-21-2011, 03:35 PM
http://sneakermaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Jordan-SS.jpg

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 03:44 PM
shoe collections

cute

Outta here old man its called swag

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 03:48 PM
swag is shit you get for free

lol k

Dr. Gonzo
02-21-2011, 03:51 PM
I thought only women collected shoes.

Flo-Rida
02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
just individuals who like men (sexually)

Jackass a lot of people collect shoes . Including more than half of the nba players as well as celebrities , you dont know shit . So dont come in this thread if you have nothing to contribute you fucking idiot .

IronMaxipad
02-21-2011, 04:18 PM
I thought only women collected shoes.

CuckingFunt
02-21-2011, 11:29 PM
I thought only women collected shoes.just individuals who like men (sexually)

Nah. I know lesbians who collect shoes.

CubanSucks
02-22-2011, 01:14 AM
If you pay over 100 for each pair of "swag", you're trying too hard.

If a guy is constantly picking up hookers would you call him a ladies man?

Flo-Rida
02-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Bet you guys wouldn't laugh if you knew for those 4 shoes i could nearly make almost a grand . Those miami vice alone i could sell for 300-500 . I bought them for 160 . So once again if you have nothing to contribute to this thread do not post . Because obviously me wanting to look good and not wanting to buy a pair of shaqs for 20 bucks makes me a female ? fuck outta here

koriwhat
02-22-2011, 02:43 AM
these people don't know what's up... you've been here long enough to know it's the truth.

the reds and those low j's are the one's i'd sport. i'm not much into color on my kicks unless it's black or silver.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2011, 05:45 AM
Bet you guys wouldn't laugh if you knew for those 4 shoes i could nearly make almost a grand . Those miami vice alone i could sell for 300-500 . I bought them for 160 . So once again if you have nothing to contribute to this thread do not post . Because obviously me wanting to look good and not wanting to buy a pair of shaqs for 20 bucks makes me a female ? fuck outta hereI think I'll still laugh.

KEDA
02-22-2011, 09:18 AM
I have quite a few pairs of sneakers as some of you old schoolers know. But I dont buy to resell like some people do. I collect sneakers because its a passion of mine, I have always been into sneakers. Even as a small child I remember seeing Michael in the Air Jordan 5 way back in 89-90. When Mike beat the Lakers in 91 wearing the Air Jordan 6... When David Robinson was wearing the Air Command Force in 91-92 and begging my Dad to get me a pair because finally a player on "MY TEAM" had a signature shoe.

Fast forward to today where everyone has their own sneaker, its a little harder to pick and choose who and what I pick up. I still collect Air Jordans, and Im really into Air Max running shoes. But its not so much the player whos wearing the sneakers anymore, its more about style, color and materiel to me. I have 16 pair of the Air Max Lebron 7, but only one pair of the Lebron 8. The style is just not for me this year. And that to me is what matters most.

For those who dont understand why people do this, I relate it to any other kind of collecting. People collect stamps, or sports cards, or Star Wars items, or pretty much anything else. Its a hobby and a culture just like anything else.

Brutalis
02-22-2011, 10:59 AM
I want the new adiZero Derrick Rose 1.5 kicks. I have bigger fish to fry though and cannot splurge.

Brutalis
02-22-2011, 11:00 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chrisneo/190.jpg
The shoe in the front needs a little orange, that way it could be complete Spurs retro.

Flo-Rida
02-22-2011, 01:15 PM
The shoe in the front needs a little orange, that way it could be complete Spurs retro.

Yeah i feel u . However i purchased a spurs snapback and it goes really well with it .

Flo-Rida
02-22-2011, 01:17 PM
I have quite a few pairs of sneakers as some of you old schoolers know. But I dont buy to resell like some people do. I collect sneakers because its a passion of mine, I have always been into sneakers. Even as a small child I remember seeing Michael in the Air Jordan 5 way back in 89-90. When Mike beat the Lakers in 91 wearing the Air Jordan 6... When David Robinson was wearing the Air Command Force in 91-92 and begging my Dad to get me a pair because finally a player on "MY TEAM" had a signature shoe.

Fast forward to today where everyone has their own sneaker, its a little harder to pick and choose who and what I pick up. I still collect Air Jordans, and Im really into Air Max running shoes. But its not so much the player whos wearing the sneakers anymore, its more about style, color and materiel to me. I have 16 pair of the Air Max Lebron 7, but only one pair of the Lebron 8. The style is just not for me this year. And that to me is what matters most.

For those who dont understand why people do this, I relate it to any other kind of collecting. People collect stamps, or sports cards, or Star Wars items, or pretty much anything else. Its a hobby and a culture just like anything else.
Thank you finally someone who understands . BTW those 6's jordan wore were badass .

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-22-2011, 08:52 PM

Who the hell are you?

KEDA
02-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Who the hell are you?

Just some dude who get all his shoes at Champs...