PDA

View Full Version : What I think has to be done for us to win.

tim_duncan_fan
06-01-2005, 01:58 PM
They have to go to Tim early and often because I don't think the Suns defense will be too agressive early so their players can avoid foul trouble. This could lead to easy shots for Duncan and he'll need those to get in rythm.And if they can get Duncan started early and get their Trans. D working they should win easily.What do yall think?

texbumTHElife
06-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I disagree I think for us to win we have to make our jump shots early. They are going to collapse all game again just like they did last night - hitting the kick outs is crucial. They want to create long rebounds so they can get in their fast break offense. Nazr MUST hit the offensive glass harder than he ever has tonight. Everything else will fall into place IMO if these two things happen. If we can hit our long/mid range J's in the first half they will be forced to stop collapsing and possibly stop doubling Tim in the second half. If Nazr can pull down 6-8 offensive boards they will quit trying to flash back in transition so quickly because they will be leaving us for easy baskets.

NoMoneyDown
06-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I disagree I think for us to win we have to make our jump shots early. They are going to collapse all game again just like they did last night - hitting the kick outs is crucial. They want to create long rebounds so they can get in their fast break offense. Nazr MUST hit the offensive glass harder than he ever has tonight. Everything else will fall into place IMO if these two things happen. If we can hit our long/mid range J's in the first half they will be forced to stop collapsing and possibly stop doubling Tim in the second half. If Nazr can pull down 6-8 offensive boards they will quit trying to flash back in transition so quickly because they will be leaving us for easy baskets.

Agree 100%.

nkdlunch
06-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Go to Tim and Manu all game long. And to Tony if he decides to play this game early. Our best players should either win it or lose it for us.