PDA

View Full Version : How much will the home crowds help legit Champ #5?

Fabbs
02-21-2011, 11:24 PM
How much will/won't the AT&T home crowds help spur the Spurs on to Championship #5?

A tough series can be swayed by one pivital game.
If we're facing a rigged series vs the Lakers, nothing may help, but sometimes only a few of the games are rigged so we could overcome one or two fixed games. Vital the Spurs win at home.

What playoff game(s) have you seen the crowd successfully effect play?

Mister Sinister
02-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Quick, someone get Galileo to crap out a convoluted and nonsensical formula for quantifying it.

honestfool84
02-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Quick, someone get Galileo to crap out a convoluted and nonsensical formula for quantifying it.

:lmao

I. Hustle
02-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Quick! Someone scratch their face until it bleeds then yell go spurs go as loud as you can.

Arc
02-22-2011, 12:27 AM
The answer is 42.

DesignatedT
02-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Crowd will be rockin during this years playoffs, that's for sure. I can't wait.

xellos88330
02-22-2011, 12:32 AM
How much will/won't the AT&T home crowds help spur the Spurs on to Championship #5?

A tough series can be swayed by one pivital game.
If we're facing a rigged series vs the Lakers, nothing may help, but sometimes only a few of the games are rigged so we could overcome one or two fixed games. Vital the Spurs win at home.

What playoff game(s) have you seen the crowd successfully effect play?

Warriors VS. Mavs for me.

That crowd was friggin insane!!! I could barely hear the announcers on the TV.

The Spurs crowd wasn't too bad in the playoffs last year. Pretty wild stuff. I heckled and yelled till my throat started bleeding. Then I brought out my noisemakers. :D

Fabbs
02-22-2011, 12:32 AM
http://daddytypes.com/archive/ralph_wiggum.jpg
We've never been to a Spurs game.

We've never been out of the house.

I. Hustle
02-22-2011, 12:34 AM
Huh?

Mister Sinister
02-22-2011, 12:34 AM
That was more a dig at Galileo's propensity for nonsensical, convoluted formulae, but, okay, then.

spurs10
02-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Homecourt will be ours and it will be a big help. Especially against the Lakers and the Celtics. The zebras will be less apt to make mistakes...I hope.

Budkin
02-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Remember Game 7 of the Finals in 2005? I don't know if they could have done it without those fans... they went all out.

spurs10
02-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Remember Game 7 of the Finals in 2005? I don't know if they could have done it without those fans... they went all out.
Yes that was something. Probably the most intense 4th quarter I have ever watched. Wished I could have been there in person. Incredible!:flag:

gospursgojas
02-22-2011, 01:12 AM
I don't care if it breaks me and I lose my house...Im going to the Finals if Spurs make it. May be the last time in a looooong time.

(not really about the house)

SA210
02-22-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't care if it breaks me and I lose my house...Im going to the Finals if Spurs make it. May be the last time in a looooong time.

(not really about the house)
'
Same here :flag:

guzmangm
02-22-2011, 11:09 AM
I actually think we would NEED it, besides health, for a Celtics Finals match up. I think we could beat LA on the road for a series and definately no problem with Dallas home or away.

ATXSPUR
02-22-2011, 01:38 PM
just watched some clips of the game 7 against the Pistons on youtube. Damn good atmosphere. Great game, too. I don't think I have seen defense like either of those two teams played since then.

Budkin
02-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Yes that was something. Probably the most intense 4th quarter I have ever watched. Wished I could have been there in person. Incredible!:flag:

I almost threw up I was so nervous. When we were down 9 in the 3rd quarter I has this feeling of pure despair, and then we turned it around and it was neck and neck and we did just enough to get the job done, and like most of us I was ecstatic. Such a roller coaster of a game.

LoneStarState'sPride
02-22-2011, 10:34 PM
I almost threw up I was so nervous. When we were down 9 in the 3rd quarter I has this feeling of pure despair, and then we turned it around and it was neck and neck and we did just enough to get the job done, and like most of us I was ecstatic. Such a roller coaster of a game.

Oh man, every word of this. My nerves were so frazzled all day long and I was beside myself when they fell behind in the 4th. seeing them pull it out was an amazing experience!

spurs10
02-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Hell yes brother!! Tim went off like the badass mo^*&(^%(er that he is!
:toast:flag::toast:flag:

spurs10
02-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Oh man, every word of this. My nerves were so frazzled all day long and I was beside myself when they fell behind in the 4th. seeing them pull it out was an amazing experience!
Again, hell yes!
:toast:flag::toast:flag: