PDA

View Full Version : So, since the NBA forum is moving into a fresh era, which shticks,

midnightpulp
02-22-2011, 07:01 AM
memes, trolls, jokes, etc should be retired, or at the very least, put on a long hiatus?

To start things off, I will retire my shtick of constantly baiting and insulting Lakerfan.

Lakaluva's and Koolaid_Man's Kobe worshipping/Duncan hating/Ring smacking/In love with each other shtick was tired 3 months ago, but they still refuse to evolve. Not saying they should stop trolling (well, maybe Koolaid, since he sucks) but they should at least try to put a different spin on things.

Kalf Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ shouldn't be retired (still has limitless comedic potential) but put on ice for a while.

What else?

Venti Quattro
02-22-2011, 07:06 AM
I will continue ignoring your schtick. But I'm sure some idiot Lakers fan is going to fall in your chauvinist pig trap. Btw 21_Dickings is weak :lol

midnightpulp
02-22-2011, 07:19 AM
I will continue ignoring your schtick. But I'm sure some idiot Lakers fan is going to fall in your chauvinist pig trap. Btw 21_Dickings is weak :lol

I don't see how my Laker hating shtick has anything to do with chauvinism, unless you're alluding to how I bring out the chauvinism in posters like history2b, cobbler, Kool, etc, which is definitely my intent.

That's good you're ignoring my shtick. But there was once a time where you couldn't. Even going as far to complain about me on your fellow Lakerfan's profiles :lol

That said, you're one of the good ones, and not the intended target of my trolling. I target the homers and Kobe cocksuckers.

easy7
02-22-2011, 07:56 AM
I hope having to go through endless pages of cut and paste spam that makes no sense and just takes room of the server just to read a good post stops.

Bill_Brasky
02-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Definitely not calf tats, tbh, fwiw.

Giuseppe
02-22-2011, 10:08 AM
^Without Luva this Forum might as well merge with the one upstairs.

He drives this Board, and in turn this Board drives him. He knows this. [They] know this. That's why it works so splendidly. [You/They] can admit it. It's ok.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-22-2011, 10:09 AM
I think standard, non-rhyming prose should be completely retired. All responses must be in rappin' form.

cheguevara
02-22-2011, 10:25 AM
new era. I like it. Lakers suck like back in 06, Spurs kick ass like back in 06 and Mavs won't choke like back in 06 (jury still out on that one)

Kyle Orton
02-22-2011, 10:35 AM
new era. I like it. Lakers suck like back in 06, Spurs kick ass like back in 06 and Mavs won't choke like back in 06 (jury still out on that one)

lol BNSF

ohmwrecker
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
_______ is telling me, internet gangsta bravado, and copy/paste wiki text and everything Koolaid does . . . . tbh, fwiw, imho . . . . yadda yadda yadda

xellos88330
02-22-2011, 01:38 PM
^Without Luva this Forum might as well merge with the one upstairs.

He drives this Board, and in turn this Board drives him. He knows this. [They] know this. That's why it works so splendidly. [You/They] can admit it. It's ok.

How was the tree? I thought you were supposed to be gone until the final buzzer in June. :toast

TheMACHINE
02-22-2011, 01:41 PM
should i stop posting all things related to TheMachine? It might remove all butthurtness from Spurs fan about 2008.

4>0rings
02-22-2011, 01:46 PM
To start things off, I will retire my shtick of constantly baiting and insulting Lakerfan.

Don't, the work you put in here is worth it.

Phillip
02-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_

# 1 Troll
02-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Well... to be perfectly honest... to remove me is like removing an icon. Would a Lakers game be the same without Jack sitting courtside? How about Spike not showing in NY? The Mavs games would be worthless without Cuban's butthurtness. It would better just to retire the Lakaluva name all together and enshrined my material by honoring me with a lifetime Sticky thread of all my posts and the many troll I've inspired you all to create in my honor.

How have you been?

Muser
02-22-2011, 01:55 PM
As funny as it has been, it would be great if every other thread wasn't koriwhat getting bukkaked.

ALVAREZ6
02-22-2011, 01:56 PM
who gives a fuck

you guys need to think about this shit that much? nba forum shut down for a day and it was a legitimate tragedy in some peoples' lives

JamStone
02-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I think I'm done trolling, at least for a while. These are all my trolls that I can think of.

LeCrab - gave this troll away and has been subsequently banned. FU whoever got it banned
Chris Fall - gave the password out publicly, is used by a few who actually saw that post
Native American - may use it once in a while for fun but his best days are gone
Jose Canseco - still use it but not to troll, just when I look at my post count on this and realize how sad I am
Fortune Cookie - failed attempt at a troll but I think the idea was actually pretty good
Bieber Fever - had potential, didn't really use it much
Rick Ross - stopped using it because the other rickross troll was killing my desire to
Cuban B - big fan of Half Baked, but I only know like 3-4 quotes by Scarface
LRMR - underrated imo but I made it at a time where I started getting tired of trolling... for the kids

I may have missed one or two others but I think that's it, trolls that I actually use anyway. I am not LakaluvaLibrary. And I'm good with not trolling for a while.

koriwhat
02-22-2011, 02:42 PM
who gives a fuck

you guys need to think about this shit that much? nba forum shut down for a day and it was a legitimate tragedy in some peoples' lives

for real

DesignatedT
02-22-2011, 02:44 PM
who gives a fuck

:lol

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Native American - may use it once in a while for fun but his best days are gone

:toast

One of the better trolls.

BlackSwordsMan
02-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Didn't know jamstone was native american my favorite troll.

JamStone
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Lol you might have been the only one who didn't know...

BlackSwordsMan
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah I don't know who anybody is on alt accounts on this site.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Wrong thread. Sorry

z0sa
02-22-2011, 03:10 PM
who gives a fuck

:lmao yeah, NBA forum sucks