PDA

View Full Version : Daddy is back and got a personal message from Kobe

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:16 PM
If you love DRAKE (and / or you bought his album)...get some pussy to it... sing along with Kool...

"Middle Finger to them hatuzz, I got a team of champs remind you of dem Laka's...I heard about Boston and that lovely green clover, but just know man when Kobe Bryant playing....It's Muthafucking OVA"....

LA - LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE...TIME TO GO GET THAT 3-PEAT:

QyPVN3LXfdk

The Reckoning
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
looks like kobe and lebron have a bad case of leprosy

Bill_Brasky
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2i9qssi.jpg

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 07:35 PM
If you love DRAKE (and / or you bought his album)...

Tell the truth Kool... you bought it for the picture, didn't you?

Ace
02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Drake is weak and overrated just like Wayne. Of course you listen to homo music like that...

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:44 PM

You musta forgot...Kool rarely ever pays for shit...I'm always looking for the hook-up even though I can afford it...my philosophy is see if you can get it for free first...then look to pay...so no I didn't buy...but I got it...:lol

come again baby...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Drake is weak and overrated just like Wayne. Of course you listen to homo music like that...

Of course you're not fucking....cuz the bitches....man they love that negro's music....:lol gauranteed to get laid off most of his shit...

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 07:46 PM
You musta forgot...Kool rarely ever pays for shit...I'm always looking for the hook-up even though I can afford it...my philosophy is see if you can get it for free first...then look to pay...so no I didn't buy...but I got it...:lol

It was actually a play on a verse from one of his songs. I guess I was expecting too much to have you pick that subtle hint up though.

MiamiHeat
02-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Ban OP from creating new threads again please.

Mugen
02-22-2011, 07:48 PM
for an obviously closeted homosexual, Drake is very popular with the bitches.

no wonder, my man Kool is a fan.

Ace
02-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Of course you're not fucking....cuz the bitches....man they love that negro's music....:lol gauranteed to get laid off most of his shit...

I'm sure the fatties don't care what's playing. Its well known that's how you and your boy roll.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Ban OP from creating new threads again please.

hey check my sig...that's a Kobe Cream Special...:lol right down Lebron's throat...that's special for heat fan...:lol

Ace
02-22-2011, 07:56 PM
hey check my sig...that's a Kobe Cream Special...:lol right down Lebron's throat...that's special for heat fan...:lol
As special as the ass pounding on Christmas.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:56 PM

for a white boy...you really down with the negro culture...Backstreet boys wore you out huh? :lol ( no pun intended) :lmao

Fpoonsie
02-22-2011, 08:02 PM
for a white boy...you really down with the negro culture...Backstreet boys wore you out huh? :lol ( no pun intended) :lmao

Goddamn. That's some dated smack.

You're worse at this than I thought.

manufan10
02-22-2011, 08:03 PM
C'mon, raise the bar son!

BoricuaCJA
02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Another bandwagoner... But who really cares.

DesignatedT
02-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Wow he is terrible live.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM
If you love DRAKE (and / or you bought his album)...get some pussy to it... sing along with Kool...

"Middle Finger to them hatuzz, I got a team of champs remind you of dem Laka's...I heard about Boston and that lovely green clover, but just know man when Kobe Bryant playing....It's Muthafucking OVA"....

LA - LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE...TIME TO GO GET THAT 3-PEAT:

QyPVN3LXfdk

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome back my nigga, we've all missed ya

IronMexican
02-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Ace listens to hipster shit like OFWKTA

Ace
02-22-2011, 08:23 PM

:nope

ENYCEE
02-22-2011, 08:25 PM
ooh lookie, kools back

IronMexican
02-22-2011, 08:26 PM
XSbZidsgMfw

Every forum ever is jerking it to these guys.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Actually, knowing a line from one of Drake's most popular songs isn't saying much. I'd list other rappers I like, but you probably would just wiki them and claim how much more you know about them than me.

ENYCEE
02-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Actually, knowing a line from one of Drake's most popular songs isn't saying much. I'd list other rappers I like, but you probably would just wiki them and claim how much more you know about them than me.

:lol

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 08:28 PM

I have no idea what that even stands for.

IronMexican
02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Odd Future Wolfgang Kill Them All

Ace is into Pitbull

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 08:39 PM
:nope

Ace tell da truth...when Kobe dunked on Bron, and stripped Wade like 3 times that shit elicited powerful emotions from within...didn't it...:lol your ass started to itch didn't it...:lol

You should have seen that shit real-time in the arena..in my white boy slang...that shit was fucking awesome...Wade was literally crying to the refs and pouting like a bitch...Wade was playing hard and Kobe was clowning him...Lebron tried to upstage the Mamba in his own back yard and paid a heavy price...think about it Ace...who tries to do a run down ( from behind block) in an allstar game....let alone trying to do that to Kobe...that negro Bron got what he deserved as Kobe cream special down his throat...
what was really b ad about it...is that Kobe spanked him on his ass after he dunked Bron...Bron will never live this down...it was his most embarrassing moment yet...Kobe said in the off-season he's kick his ass 1 on 1...and Lebron had his opportunity 1 on 1 in open court...they went up at the same time Ace and look at this shit again...after dunking him...Kobe then hit a 3 in his face for good measure with Lebron still standing under the basket...this more than made up for the X-mas day "TEAM" loss....:lmao

let's not all hold our breathes at the same time now::lol

bBJrjGSG2pw

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 08:43 PM

you can try to act black all you want...you still wear the same size under wear as your son...:lol

jjktkk
02-22-2011, 09:01 PM

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1373/koolaidslover.png

hater
02-22-2011, 09:07 PM
:lmao Cavs

ALVAREZ6
02-22-2011, 09:12 PM
what am I doing?
what am I doing?
Oh yeah!...That's right, I'm doing me!

manufan10
02-22-2011, 09:18 PM

What a freeloader.. Stop being a parasite and buy your own stuff!

Ace
02-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Ace tell da truth...when Kobe dunked on Bron, and stripped Wade like 3 times that shit elicited powerful emotions from within...didn't it...:lol your ass started to itch didn't it...:lol

You should have seen that shit real-time in the arena..in my white boy slang...that shit was fucking awesome...Wade was literally crying to the refs and pouting like a bitch...Wade was playing hard and Kobe was clowning him...Lebron tried to upstage the Mamba in his own back yard and paid a heavy price...think about it Ace...who tries to do a run down ( from behind block) in an allstar game....let alone trying to do that to Kobe...that negro Bron got what he deserved as Kobe cream special down his throat...
what was really b ad about it...is that Kobe spanked him on his ass after he dunked Bron...Bron will never live this down...it was his most embarrassing moment yet...Kobe said in the off-season he's kick his ass 1 on 1...and Lebron had his opportunity 1 on 1 in open court...they went up at the same time Ace and look at this shit again...after dunking him...Kobe then hit a 3 in his face for good measure with Lebron still standing under the basket...this more than made up for the X-mas day "TEAM" loss....:lmao

let's not all hold our breathes at the same time now::lol

bBJrjGSG2pw
Fact is Heat pounded the Lakers on Christmas like the bitches they are. Just like against the Cavs Kobe walked out the loser with his head down.

ElNono
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
sup Kool

ohmwrecker
02-22-2011, 09:37 PM

Personally, i would've gone with NKOTB or Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch being as he's a Boston fan . . . hell, House of Pain would've sufficed.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 10:02 PM
you can try to act black all you want...you still wear the same size under wear as your son...:lol

I don't have to "act black", because I'm not black. I'm white. It's pretty obvious since I posted pictures.

You might want to sit down first before you read the next sentence.

Not all white people online pretend to be black, Koolaid. I know this may come as a shock to you, being a pretend black person yourself, but it's true.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Personally, i would've gone with NKOTB or Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch being as he's a Boston fan . . . hell, House of Pain would've sufficed.

Hey now, "Jump Around" is a classic...

SAtown
05-06-2011, 11:23 PM
You musta forgot...Kool rarely ever pays for shit...

No, no I don't think anyone's forgotten lol