PDA

View Full Version : Long time Hornets fan new to the board

NBA Champs
02-22-2011, 10:38 PM
I'd just like to say I have been sneaking my head around here for years now and enjoyed the overall quality of input I've read during that time, so I finally decided to become a member. I think the Spurs are a great organization and I love the way things are ran in San Antonio. Very classy organization. I look forward to many more great reads here on this board in the future. Nice to officially meet you all and good luck the rest of the season.

P.S. How could I forget...BEAT L.A.! :toast

MavDynasty
02-22-2011, 10:41 PM
sup BUMP

m33p0
02-22-2011, 10:41 PM
I'd just like to say I have been sneaking my head around here for years now and enjoyed the overall quality of input I've read during that time, so I finally decided to become a member. I think the Spurs are a great organization and I love the way things are ran in San Antonio. Very classy organization. I look forward to many more great reads here on this board in the future. Nice to officially meet you all and good luck the rest of the season.

nah... this can't be right.

anyway, welcome.

and stay away from BR... it will end bad.

InTheCrust
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
yes, yes, yall

spurs fan new to the board as well ya heard. i came, i saw, i laughed, and now i'm here.

jeebus
02-22-2011, 10:53 PM
lol

the cleverness of these boards makes me happy

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 10:56 PM

BEAT LA....nope Negro...Beat YOUR MEAT...:toast

since your team is the default the welfare team of the NBA, as a welcome package on behalf of all Laker fans, and I want to give you this welfare application already partially filled out by one of your fellow Whore-Nuts fans...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/BRHornetFoodStampRequest.jpg

ElNono
02-22-2011, 10:57 PM
sup BUMP/luva/timvp/louis

4>0rings
02-22-2011, 11:21 PM
sup Brhornets

MP, the goods
02-22-2011, 11:41 PM
per the usual, par the course

DesignatedT
02-22-2011, 11:41 PM
lol

BRHornet45
02-22-2011, 11:57 PM
sons its not me. Kori can confirm the IP.

sons I would be better than this. you know this.

ENYCEE
02-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Dmc?

keytardude27
02-23-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm new to the board too. Hi!

jeebus
02-23-2011, 12:19 AM
probably is DMC

NRHector
02-23-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm new to the board too. Hi!you are just a new troll but welcome to the best forum in the web.

keytardude27
02-23-2011, 12:29 AM
you are just a new troll but welcome to the best forum in the web.

No way. I don't like trolls!

I signed up to the board to talk about the Spurs and meet cool people.

jeebus
02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
someone needs to make a DMC troll

Kyle Orton
02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
Hey keytardude, what is your opinion on skinhead forums?

NRHector
02-23-2011, 12:33 AM
No way. I don't like trolls!

I signed up to the board to talk about the Spurs and meet cool people.

:lol wtf? this is not Match.com

keytardude27
02-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey keytardude, what is your opinion on skinhead forums?

I go there to troll them. But I'm not a racist. I do agree with them that black girls are kinda gross though.

That's why I painted all the black keys on my keytar white. I don't believe black and white make good combinations.

But again, I'm not a racist.

Pelicans78
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
This dude ain't BUMP or any other troll. He's been posting on Hornets Report for awhile. Closet racist too.

NBA Champs
02-23-2011, 01:08 AM
This dude ain't BUMP or any other troll. He's been posting on Hornets Report for awhile. Closet racist too.

Closet racist? Wait...because I've had Belinelli and Jason Smith as my avatars on HR? LOL. Naw, I love everyone dude.

Mr. Dictionary
02-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Closet racist?

Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist

George W. Bush was a closet racist, secretly deploying the super secret "Starfish Wars" weapon that produced Hurricane Katrina and displaced thousands of African Americans in New Orleans. Unfortunately, none of them were named Chris Paul.

NBA Champs
02-23-2011, 03:24 AM
definition of racism
1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: Racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist

I don't fit the bill.

George W. Bush was a closet racist, secretly deploying the super secret "Starfish Wars" weapon that produced Hurricane Katrina and displaced thousands of African Americans in New Orleans. Unfortunately, none of them were named Chris Paul.

WOW. Not gonna touch this one...

LnGrrrR
02-23-2011, 03:43 AM
It's nice to see Kool helping out the new people on the board. If anyone on these boards knows their way around a welfare form, it's gotta be Kool.

Flo-Rida
02-23-2011, 03:54 AM
sons its not me. Kori can confirm the IP.

sons I would be better than this. you know this.

My nigga