PDA

View Full Version : Seattle-Area Restaurant Refuses To Serve TSA Agents

lefty
02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
consumerist.com (http://consumerist.com/2011/02/seattle-area-restaurant-wont-serve-tsa-agents.html)

Fed up with what he views as crappy treatment from the TSA, the owner of a restaurant near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has decided to put all TSA agents on his No-Eat List.

"We have posted signs on our doors basically saying that they aren't allowed to come into our business," one employee tells travel journalist Christopher Elliott. "We have the right to refuse service to anyone."

She says that whenever a TSA agent attempts to dine at the restaurant, "we turn our backs and completely ignore them, and tell them to leave... Their kind aren't welcomed in our establishment.

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Fuck the TSA.

Drachen
02-23-2011, 11:26 AM
consumerist.com (http://consumerist.com/2011/02/seattle-area-restaurant-wont-serve-tsa-agents.html)

Fed up with what he views as crappy treatment from the TSA, the owner of a restaurant near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has decided to put all TSA agents on his No-Eat List.

"We have posted signs on our doors basically saying that they aren't allowed to come into our business," one employee tells travel journalist Christopher Elliott. "We have the right to refuse service to anyone."

She says that whenever a TSA agent attempts to dine at the restaurant, "we turn our backs and completely ignore them, and tell them to leave... Their kind aren't welcomed in our establishment.

You People, What do you MEAN you people.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-23-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm sure this is going to make their next stroll through security a breeze.

Enjoy.

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 12:03 PM
How would the TSA know?

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-23-2011, 12:03 PM

Enjoy.

I can see this escalating to the point that Homeland Security gets the restaurant declared a terrorist training facility. How precise of a strike can a Predator drone drop?

mrsmaalox
02-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Are they protesting TSA agents doing their job at airports? Or are the agents shitty tippers at restaurants?

hater
02-23-2011, 12:08 PM
How would the TSA know?

your IP has been logged. good luck in your next trip :lol

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 12:43 PM
My last trip I went through just fine. But I have been pulled out for secondary screening more than I should have been. I had like 3 trips in a row. This was all before they go really crazy on you now.

I always attributed it to the fact that I look Muslim as hell with my beard grown out. I've even been stopped at the border and had a full car search before when I have a beard. No beard and its like HAVE A NICE DAY. Full Beard and they pretty much want to know who my jihad is against.

lefty
02-23-2011, 12:44 PM

Enjoy.
:lmao

lefty
02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
My last trip I went through just fine. But I have been pulled out for secondary screening more than I should have been. I had like 3 trips in a row. This was all before they go really crazy on you now.

I always attributed it to the fact that I look Muslim as hell with my beard grown out. I've even been stopped at the border and had a full car search before when I have a beard. No beard and its like HAVE A NICE DAY. Full Beard and they pretty much want to know who my jihad is against.
I'm sure the whole islamic terrorism thing has been created by Gillette and Edge.

They want to sell more shaving gels and razors :nerd

PuttPutt
02-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I fly out of SEA-TAC most of the time & usually get the secondary search. The last 3 times that I've flown I haven't. Not sure what the restaraunt owner's problem is, but most of the TSA agents that I have encountered in Seattle have been either nice or okay to deal with, even when I requested the "pat down."

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 01:03 PM
You actually requested the pat down? You sick fuck.

PS

Gonna kick your ass 3/15.

The Reckoning
02-23-2011, 01:10 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151316/not-taking-kindly

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-23-2011, 01:15 PM
You actually requested the pat down?

I always do.

A few well placed moans get me through with a quickness.

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 01:15 PM
:lmao

lefty
02-23-2011, 01:30 PM
I always do.

A few well placed moans get me through with a quickness.
:lol

PuttPutt
02-23-2011, 01:50 PM
You actually requested the pat down? You sick fuck.

PS

Gonna kick your ass 3/15.

The groans do help. lol.

Sounders gonna whoop some galaxy ass!!! :toast

lefty
02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
The groans do help. lol.

Sounders gonna whoop some galaxy ass!!! :toast
L.A Galaxy?

Mannyis god is a bandwagonner :D

PuttPutt
02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
L.A Galaxy?

Mannyis god is a bandwagonner :D

Yup LA Galaxy. The opening of the MLS season starts w/ the Sounders playing the Galaxy on 3/15

lefty
02-23-2011, 02:33 PM

Yup LA Galaxy. The opening of the MLS season starts w/ the Sounders playing the Galaxy on 3/15
The Montreal Impact will join the MLS in 2012

We'll be glad to kick the Sounder's asses :D

'Till then, please destroy the Galaxy