PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Governor Caught on Tape Conspiring Against Citizens

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2011, 01:03 PM
In bed with the Koch Brothers...This is almost too good to be true...He actually "thought about" planting trouble makers in the crowd...He admits it's about Union Busting....He eagerly wants to accepts gifts from "David Koch...this level of stupidity deserves an applause...The prankster said all of 50 words didn't have to bait him much at all....:lolStick a fork in the guy already...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Part 1
WBnSv3a6Nh4

Part 2:

Z3a2pYGr7-k

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
The guy is basically fucked so his office issues this statement:

The Governor takes many calls everyday. Throughout this call the Governor maintained his appreciation for and commitment to civil discourse. He continued to say that the budget repair bill is about the budget. The phone call shows that the Governor says the same thing in private as he does in public and the lengths that others will go to disrupt the civil debate Wisconsin is having.

MannyIsGod
02-23-2011, 01:14 PM
They think its OK to consider planting troublemakers? Amazing.

fraga
02-23-2011, 01:19 PM
http://shortsaledailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/busted.jpg

Marcus Bryant
02-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Amusing and embarrassing. Probably won't change much.

George Gervin's Afro
02-23-2011, 01:29 PM
That was waste of 20 minutes

LnGrrrR
02-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Where' WC with the "Maybe he KNEW it was a prank caller and wanted to mess with him!" spin?

Spurminator
02-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Where' WC with the "Maybe he KNEW it was a prank caller and wanted to mess with him!" spin?

How do we know that's not what he was doing? Honestly, until we know more, you're just ASSuming things, like a typical Libtard.

Parker2112
02-23-2011, 08:35 PM
sign o the times. This state politician is employing tactics that are already being used on the national and international stage.

wakedafuccup. you are being controlled.

_z-hEyVQDRA

Yonivore
02-23-2011, 08:50 PM
That was waste of 20 minutes
You're watching the wrong video...

qpzHQ_PC1uI
As long as we're playing the "guilt by association" game.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2011, 08:56 PM
As long as you admit it's a game, dumbass.

Wild Cobra
02-24-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm just now having the time to listen to it from the other thread.

Yonivore
02-24-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm still wonder what scandal was revealed in the prank call.

Best I can tell, and I haven't listened to the entire call, all that was revealed is that Governor Walker -- while being aware of who Koch is -- does not appear to be closely acquainted with him. That kind of vindicates Walker against the allegations he's in the back pocket of the "evil" Koch brothers which, by the way, is an entirely different campaign being waged by the left's propagandists.

fraga
02-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Um..you should probably listen to the whole thing...

Wild Cobra
02-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Um..you should probably listen to the whole thing...
I did, what scandal? How about a time reference so I don't miss it again.

fraga
02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
1. He talks about tricking the Dems to come back to "Talk"...not negotiate...so when they are back...even if they don't stay...it's still legal for them to take their vote...

2. When he talks about when they were thinking about putting "Trouble Makers" into the crowd to make them look bad...

Wild Cobra
02-24-2011, 02:40 PM
1. He talks about tricking the Dems to come back to "Talk"...not negotiate...so when they are back...even if they don't stay...it's still legal for them to take their vote...

2. When he talks about when they were thinking about putting "Trouble Makers" into the crowd to make them look bad...
1) If the elected officials will not do their job to vote, they should be hauled off to jail.

2) That happens all the time from the left. So he learned new tricks.

Now...

that's assuming your recount of his words are correct. Time index please.

baseline bum
02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
It's hilarious seeing seeing Republicans like Wild Cobra bitch about obstructionism when it is the only thing his party has been doing in Washington for two years.

DarrinS
02-24-2011, 02:46 PM
It's hilarious seeing seeing Republicans like Wild Cobra bitch about obstructionism when it is the only thing his party has been doing in Washington for two years.

How do you obstruct a supermajority?

DarrinS
02-24-2011, 02:46 PM

Is that it?

fraga
02-24-2011, 02:50 PM
You know what...I'm done presenting facts...they are useless on you people...so going back and time stamping these statements would be utterly feeble...

baseline bum
02-24-2011, 02:52 PM
How do you obstruct a supermajority?

Pretty easily when you filibuster everything. And that laughable supermajority lasted what, one year?

Wild Cobra
02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Remember the episode on "The West Wing" where the democrats tricked the republicans into thinking many were leaving out of town, then when the majority called a vote they thought they would win...

Is a trick wrong when it forces someone to do their job?

As for putting plants in to make the protesters look bad... I think Fraga is misrepresenting what was said. The protester need no help in looking bad!

Wild Cobra
02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Pretty easily when you filibuster everything. And that laughable supermajority lasted what, one year?

Just goes to show, the filibuster rule needs to revert back to what it used to be.

DarrinS
02-24-2011, 03:03 PM

Well, I guess that's when the voters decided to be the obstructionists. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-24-2011, 04:32 PM
How do you obstruct a supermajority?There are several ways Darrin.

I'm not surprised you are ignorant of them.

DarrinS
02-24-2011, 04:58 PM
There are several ways Darrin.

I'm not surprised you are ignorant of them.

What exactly did they obstruct?

ChumpDumper
02-24-2011, 05:00 PM
What exactly did they obstruct?I'm not surprised you are ignorant of that either.

:tu

DMX7
02-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Madison Police Chief: Scott Walker's Koch Call 'Troubling'.

"I would like to hear more of an explanation from Governor Walker as to what exactly was being considered, and to what degree it was discussed by his cabinet members," Wray said. "I find it very unsettling and troubling that anyone would consider creating safety risks for our citizens and law enforcement officers."

Link: http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/02/madison-police-chief-scott-walkers-koch-call-troubling.php

LnGrrrR
02-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Just goes to show, the filibuster rule needs to revert back to what it used to be.

Agreed, but that would mean Senators have to do work.