PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what we've been offered

8FOR!3
02-23-2011, 03:56 PM
First off I'm not saying that we should make a trade, because I think we're good to go with the team we've got. But it is close to the trade deadline tomorrow and you know everybody's getting some sort of offers from anybody. I wonder what the Spurs are getting right now? I'm assuming offers on Splitter/Anderson/Quinn/draft picks are of interest to other teams and while we probably wouldn't want to deal these guys, they're not completely off the table. I'm assuming we probably won't make a deal though, even less than last year (Ratliff.)

Idk, maybe we should do a little something. Quinn for 2017 2nd rounder? We stacked. :lol Just wanted to get some opinions on our take of the trade deadline, I'm guessing zero activity in San Antonio, maybe a few weak offers that don't even make it out to the media.

Brazil
02-23-2011, 04:01 PM
First off I'm not saying that we should make a trade, because I think we're good to go with the team we've got. But it is close to the trade deadline tomorrow and you know everybody's getting some sort of offers from anybody. I wonder what the Spurs are getting right now? I'm assuming offers on Splitter/Anderson/Quinn/draft picks are of interest to other teams and while we probably wouldn't want to deal these guys, they're not completely off the table. I'm assuming we probably won't make a deal though, even less than last year (Ratliff.)

Idk, maybe we should do a little something. Quinn for 2017 2nd rounder? We stacked. :lol Just wanted to get some opinions on our take of the trade deadline, I'm guessing zero activity in San Antonio, maybe a few weak offers that don't even make it out to the media.

Idk tbh

Spurs surely received offers for some of the young guys, maybe blair (not sure because of his acls stuff), George ? or for TP

Splits
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/606435-nba-trade-rumors-10-deadline-deals-to-guarantee-san-antonio-spurs-an-nba-title

Maddog
02-23-2011, 04:28 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/606435-nba-trade-rumors-10-deadline-deals-to-guarantee-san-antonio-spurs-an-nba-title

Jeff Foster is interesting
Unfortunately his expiring contract is worth something to the Pacers
Not sure if the Spurs are ready to give up on Tiago

xmas1997
02-23-2011, 04:36 PM
They don't act like they are giving up on Tiago. Pop really likes him, just having a hard time giving him consistent minutes.

gospursgojas
02-23-2011, 05:16 PM
^^^
IDK Pop already has called out his fragileness (is that a word?).

But I seriously doubt spurs make any moves.

Bartleby
02-23-2011, 05:38 PM

Those trades suck. Thank God Joel Cordes is not the Spurs GM!

coyotes_geek
02-23-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm sure we've been offered multiple all-stars, but sadly no longer have Beno, Barry or the rights to Scola to close the deal.

Bartleby
02-23-2011, 06:32 PM
The Spurs probably could have hopped on the Deron Williams trade.

go on . . .

m33p0
02-23-2011, 06:38 PM
probably got a call or two for Hill, Blair, maybe Tiago and Neal... probably. maybe even got a call about Bonner but most likely just a wrong number.

8FOR!3
02-23-2011, 06:41 PM
We could've been part of the D-Will trade...As a 3rd team, involving Blair and Humphries/Outlaw/draft pick maybe. Who knows.

coyotes_geek
02-23-2011, 06:46 PM
The Spurs probably could have hopped on the Deron Williams trade.

Not unless they were willing to part with Tony, Blair and a pick or two.

That's not an improvement IMO.

stnick2261
02-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Quinn and our 2011 first rd draft pick to any team for their 2012 first rd pick.