PDA

View Full Version : How To Write A Media "Hit Piece"

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm gonna share with you how media hit pieces against players are formed. It's a form of ambush journalism and the same reason players are denied MVP awards and Hall of Fame - 1st Ballots. - Like Reggie Miller and Dennis Rodman...

Now many of you young-ins still got milk on your chest and may have never witnessed this before in any intellectual capacity because likely all you do is 1.) rep for your city just because you live there, 2.) read and accept a story at face value when it fits your traditional narrative and 3.) become card carrying members advertising daily for the hit piece and actually believing it. You're never given any real opportunity to exercise the free will of your brains. That's why Kool is in favor of instituting the "Fairness Doctrine"...I think to help the mind-bots in our society each media hit piece should be prefaced with "It's my opinion that"...(% and then whatever they wish to write%)

Here's The Anatomy of a Hit Piece...

First Kobe sits down post ASG to answer questions:

Jason Whitlock: "Kobe," Whitlock said, "not to twist your words or read too much into what you said, but being around young players energized you -- that's not a statement about maybe you'd like to see some young players on your team?"

Kobe Bryant: "Wowwwwww". "You know what, that's a Bikram Yoga stretch," Bryant said. "You stretched the hell out of that ... good job. Good job. I'm not even gonna answer that, that's just silly. Next question please."

Next The room bursts into laughter...and Whitlock's ego goes into serious free fall. If he wasn't so gotdam black his face would have turned red as wine.

Here's the exact exchange:

You need only watch the first 2 min 10 sec of this clip:

u7svanq2MlI

The very next morning this article by the guy he dismissed (Jason Whitlock) was circling the globe:

"I might live to regret this statement, but I believe it nonetheless: Feb. 20, 2011, was Kobe’s last stand. He’s done. It’s over. He’s no longer a leading man."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/nba-all-star-game-kobe-bryant-is-no-longer-a-leading-man-022011

Beau
02-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Magic Johnson has HIV.

Might want to pump the brakes with Kobe. Precautionary.

Not a good look, definitely not how you want to retire...