PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Rob and Jason Thompson?

Budkin
02-23-2011, 06:43 PM
I used to love listening to Rob and Jason on Game Time React on WOAI (not to mention Kori's Roundtable). I know at one point they moved to Fox Sports Radio and then to a satellite radio show but I googled them and they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone know what they are up to now? I wish they would come back to relieve Mike Taylor of his duties. That guy is annoying as hell.

Blackjack
02-23-2011, 06:46 PM
I saw one of them doing counterpoint for some political stuff on one of the cable news networks a while ago. He was waving the Democratic flag for whoever he was countering - not very well.

Budkin
02-23-2011, 06:50 PM
I saw one of them doing counterpoint for some political stuff on one of the cable news networks a while ago. He was waving the Democratic flag for whoever he was countering - not very well.

Must have been Rob. They were complete opposites politically. They were great at talking Spurs though. I remember before game 7 of the 2005 finals they had some woman who performed some "good voodoo" ceremony to make sure the Spurs pulled off the win. :lol

coyotes_geek
02-23-2011, 06:51 PM
I wish they would come back to relieve Mike Taylor of his duties. That guy is annoying as hell.

"Congrats to the Spurs on winning their 5th title. Now about this Cowboys offseason............"

pjjrfan
02-23-2011, 06:55 PM
i miss those guys also, and annoying is not the word for Taylor I got to wait like 20 minutes before he gets down to talking sports the intro alone kills me.

4>0rings
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM
I thought they moved to Florida and were doing radio down there. I liked listening to them, they were good.

EricB
02-23-2011, 10:05 PM
Jason is back to being a full time lawyer and I'm not sure what rob is doing he was working on 1250 in bits and pieces.