PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover II

fraga
02-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Teaser Trailer. (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-hangover-part-ii/teaser-trailer)

redzero
02-24-2011, 05:32 PM
lol at the Mike Tyson tattoo.

METALMiKE
02-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Says "Invalid Video ID"

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thehangoverpart2/

PM5K
02-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Shittiest trailer I've ever seen.

Condemned 2 HelLA
02-24-2011, 06:10 PM
I heard Heather Graham wasn't going to be in this film; the studio said there was "no room" for her part this time around. What the hell kind of shit is that?

silverblk mystix
02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Fuck that bearded asshole ...only in movies because he keeps delivering Mel Gibson to jewish hollywood on a platter--although Gibson is an idiot--this pseudo greek wannabe jew is not funny and thinks he's a major player now...

redzero
02-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Fuck that bearded asshole ...only in movies because he keeps delivering Mel Gibson to jewish hollywood on a platter--although Gibson is an idiot--this pseudo greek wannabe jew is not funny and thinks he's a major player now...

wut

CubanSucks
02-24-2011, 06:37 PM

wait a minute, are you talking about Zach Galifinwhatever or Todd Phillips? Cause Todd Phillips was the one who wanted Mel Gibson in the movie

I knew you were talking about Galifinwhatever but I just wanted to make it clear that the best comedic director alive, Todd Phillips, wanted Gibson in there cause he's able to see beyond political correctness. I guess to some, raping a girl isn't as bad as spewing drunken anti semitic comments and screaming at an ex over the phone :wakeup

silverblk mystix
02-24-2011, 06:47 PM
wait a minute, are you talking about Zach Galifinwhatever or Todd Phillips? Cause Todd Phillips was the one who wanted Mel Gibson in the movie

I knew you were talking about Galifinwhatever but I just wanted to make it clear that the best comedic director alive, Todd Phillips, wanted Gibson in there cause he's able to see beyond political correctness. I guess to some, raping a girl isn't as bad as spewing drunken anti semitic comments and screaming at an ex over the phone :wakeup

ya' got it...

That galigay - whatever- is only re-hashing John Belushi from the past and people will buy that crap because they will be forcefed a steady diet of his schtick...

Stringer_Bell
02-24-2011, 06:54 PM
DIdn't bother with the first one, didn't look funny at all from the clips I saw. Not gonna bother with this even though the casting of Mel Gibson as a crazy tattoo artist got my hopes up. Zach Galafinakis is a one note comedian, all his shit failed for a reason and he hasn't changed.

DesignatedT
02-24-2011, 06:59 PM
liam neeson > mel gibson

CubanSucks
02-24-2011, 07:04 PM
liam neeson > mel gibson

for the sake of serious acting then sure. But for the sake of a cameo, Gibson would've been much better

CavsSuperFan
02-25-2011, 12:40 PM
I know a guy who has an office where they did the casting for H-2…They casted a monkey, a bunch of 6’ tall Asian strippers, football players, several ice machines, (don’t know why)…I am guessing that they trying for The Kings Speech -2…

Jt.ONE
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
can't wait

best movie of all time imho

Viva Las Espuelas
02-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Milk it while it's fresh.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Milk it while it's fresh.
That's what she said :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
02-25-2011, 05:10 PM
ya' got it...

That galigay - whatever- is only re-hashing John Belushi from the past and people will buy that crap because they will be forcefed a steady diet of his schtick...

Actually his deadpan delivery is about as un-Belushi like as you can get.

n6teAjGAhec vs. OxZt4Kxj2cE

But hey they both often had beards, dark hair and fatness.

Try harder.

baseline bum
02-25-2011, 05:11 PM
They already did the married a hooker thing in the original, so where do they go with the story in Thailand now? He marries a hermaphrodite hooker this time?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Actually his deadpan delivery is about as un-Belushi like as you can get.

n6teAjGAhec vs. OxZt4Kxj2cE

But hey they both often had beards, dark hair and fatness.

Try harder.

LOL tryin' to analyze two shitty schticks...

doesn't make this greek named cocksucker something so great that he can start throwing fellow actors under the bus to appease the so called powers that be...

not tryin' at all...

Cant_Be_Faded
02-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Zach is already on his way out. I watched Due Date the other day, and while it was funny, it is clear that Zach is even more of a one trick pony than Michael Cera.

This will probably be one of his last movies before fading back into obscurity.

Fpoonsie
02-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Zach is already on his way out. I watched Due Date the other day, and while it was funny, it is clear that Zach is even more of a one trick pony than Michael Cera.

This will probably be one of his last movies before fading back into obscurity.

Really? I crofl'd throughout Due Date. And Zach showed off a lil of his "dramatic" (loosely-used term) side, too. He did the same in It's Kind of a Funny Story.*

*granted, this is coming from someone that STILL enjoys Cera's shtick

Jacob1983
02-26-2011, 03:27 AM
So are they going to lose Doug again? He wasn't in the teaser. Maybe he's not really lost but just busy helping Nic Cage look for treasure again.

Muser
02-26-2011, 09:12 AM
I'll def be going to see it, don't have high hopes though.

desflood
02-26-2011, 11:47 AM
I guess to some, raping a girl isn't as bad as spewing drunken anti semitic comments and screaming at an ex over the phone :wakeup
This. Galifianakis' hypocritical nature really struck me. I thought the first was overrated anyway, but this soured me on the sequel even more.

Fpoonsie
02-26-2011, 11:53 AM
DIdn't bother with the first one, didn't look funny at all from the clips I saw. Not gonna bother with this even though the casting of Mel Gibson as a crazy tattoo artist got my hopes up. Zach Galafinakis is a one note comedian, all his shit failed for a reason and he hasn't changed.

Um, what?

The Hangover is the highest grossing R-rated comedy ever.

What a failure. :depressed

Cant_Be_Faded
02-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Really? I crofl'd throughout Due Date. And Zach showed off a lil of his "dramatic" (loosely-used term) side, too. He did the same in It's Kind of a Funny Story.*

*granted, this is coming from someone that STILL enjoys Cera's shtick

I laughed my ass off in Due Date too. Just sayin he is good at what he does, but he makes a Will Ferrell look like Leo DiCaprio in terms of versatility.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Um, what?

This is why I will probably go and see part 2 at the movies even if it looks like a money grab.
The Hangover was a shocker to movie companies. Rated R, non franchise comedies with no big name actors are not supposed to be that successful.

So now they're franchising this one but as long as it's rated R it deserves prahps.

CubanSucks
02-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Um, what?

where did you see that? On IMDB Matrix Reloaded is the highest rated R box office world wide and The Passion Of The Christ is highest rated R from just the U.S. box office

DesignatedT
02-26-2011, 04:08 PM
where did you see that? On IMDB Matrix Reloaded is the highest rated R box office world wide and The Passion Of The Christ is highest rated R from just the U.S. box office

He said Comedy.

CubanSucks
02-26-2011, 04:17 PM
He said Comedy.

whoops

fraga
02-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I actually just watched "Due Date"....wasn't that impressed to be honest...didn't really laugh at all...I loved the Hangover...not sure about part II...

Dex
02-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Not the greatest preview in the world, but I like the premise. I was wondering how they were going to top the craziness of Las Vegas, but going abroad and dealing with foreigners and hostels and the likes should give them plenty of crazy situations to work with.

Also, a lot of people are noting that Doug isn't with the group, but he wasn't really an integral part of the group's dynamic in the first movie, either; he was just the X on the map. Frankly, his character wasn't that interesting or funny anyways.

Still worried that this, like most sequels, will hardly live up to the original...but I'll probably go see it anyways.

Jacob1983
02-26-2011, 11:16 PM
You gotta give props to The Hangover. That movie was a big successful surprise. Bradley Cooper, Justin Bertha, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianinakasfdfdf were not household names back in 2009. The movie was funny and one of the funniest comedies ever. The sequel should be good too.

The Reckoning
02-26-2011, 11:43 PM
the hangover let me down.

parts were funny, but i guess i went in there thinking it was the next naked gun.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-27-2011, 01:48 AM
lol you obviously went in too sober

or you heard too much hype before seeing it the first time

Jacob1983
02-27-2011, 03:39 AM
I still can't believe they lost Doug again. Isn't he suppose to be the responsible one of the group?

fraga
02-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Just watched "It's kind of a funny story"...with Zach Galifinackas...he's actually really good in that movie...whole new side of his acting capabilities...

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Just watched "It's kind of a funny story"...with Zach Galifinackas...he's actually really good in that movie...whole new side of his acting capabilities...

Agreed.

And just for fun (again)...

CPJowXgH3YU

CubanSucks
02-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Tairy Greene ftw
-x068o6Wtw4

CuckingFunt
02-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Zach Galifianakis is much funnier than The Hangover was.

monosylab1k
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
He said Comedy.

tbh Matrix Reloaded and Passion Of The Christ could be viewed as a comedy to some.

Sense
05-26-2011, 03:28 AM
I just watched the Hangover 2 at the Palladium...

WOW, there was a LOT of people, overall... it was pretty funny... funnier than the first one?

I don't know yet.. probably not, but still funny..

Zach made this movie though.. that's clear.

Texas_Ranger
05-26-2011, 06:22 AM
I still can't believe they lost Doug again. Isn't he suppose to be the responsible one of the group?

Didn't they lose brother of Stu's girl in this movie?

BruceBowenFan
05-26-2011, 08:59 AM
The second was pretty funny but i think the first one is funnier.

lefty
05-26-2011, 10:12 AM
I liked the 1st one

I'm afraid to watch the 2nd one, I don't want to be disappointed

703 Spurz
05-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Didn't they lose brother of Stu's girl in this movie?

Yep. It's in the previews

ALVAREZ6
05-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Probably won't be seeing it in theater. It's a sequel of a very popular comedy of just a couple years ago and quite frankly they could have filmed it in any way and it would still be a success at the box office.

Sense
05-26-2011, 12:50 PM
The original was obviously better because you didn't know what to expect, in this one you kind of do... and a lot of the jokes have to do with the first movie... so it wasn't THAT funny, but funny regardless.

I do have to say this movie is way more graphic than the first one.. haha I don't even think the first one was graphic, as far as nudity and situations.. this one goes a long way haha

Don't take your kids or anyone under 18 to go see this movie (if possible), because you're going to end up walking out of the theater... also I wouldn't say this is a good date movie because of that as well.. haha You have to have an open mind.

Darth_Pelican
05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah I saw this at the midnight opening last night. Agree with the others, pretty funny, but not as good as the first one. And yes, be prepared for penis nudity, although it comes in hilarious scenes. Mike Tyson makes another appearance, but not as long as in the first one. I'm sure this movie is going to make huge numbers this weekend, as the midnight show last night had at least 1000 people there, and had it playing on 4 different screens.

spurs_2108
05-26-2011, 12:59 PM
I laughed a lot in this one but I wouldn't say its better. There are a lot of references to the first movie which i think is pointless at lines. I wish the whole "back story" the part that they forget would of been a little better. It wasn't quite as good as the first one. Still funny.

lefty
05-26-2011, 01:00 PM
The original was obviously better because you didn't know what to expect,.
yep

Nathan Explosion
05-26-2011, 02:27 PM
A friend wanted me to go to the midnight showing with him. I told him, "The first one wasn't even that good, and the second one looks like a copy of the first one, so why the hell am I going to go through the trouble of finding a babysitter, fighting the crowd, and spending that much money to watch a movie I didn't think was that good in the first place."

Another friend of mine thought I was crazy for saying that, until his bestfriend said, "The movie was pretty stupid actually. It's a simple gag comedy, 'Oh I hit a baby's head...'"

I like stupid comedies, don't get me wrong. But people were claiming the Hangover was the best comedy in a decade or so. I didn't laugh that much at all during the movie.

Nathan Explosion
05-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Double post.

Spurtacus
05-27-2011, 01:32 PM
I read a funny comment on another forum.

"If you want to avoid plot spoilers for The Hangover Part II, don't watch The Hangover"

You know I'll still likely see it. First film is one of my favorite comedies.

Chomag
05-27-2011, 05:13 PM
A friend wanted me to go to the midnight showing with him. I told him, "The first one wasn't even that good, and the second one looks like a copy of the first one, so why the hell am I going to go through the trouble of finding a babysitter, fighting the crowd, and spending that much money to watch a movie I didn't think was that good in the first place."

Another friend of mine thought I was crazy for saying that, until his bestfriend said, "The movie was pretty stupid actually. It's a simple gag comedy, 'Oh I hit a baby's head...'"

I like stupid comedies, don't get me wrong. But people were claiming the Hangover was the best comedy in a decade or so. I didn't laugh that much at all during the movie.

I don't think your crazy, I felt the same way. I think I only laughed once in the whole entire film. It's not that I don't get this kind of comedy as I enjoyed Super Bad, Half Baked, all of the Austen Power movies, and even dumb and dumber, and this is just to name a few.

Maybe I am just missing something about the movie but I just don't understand the praise it gets, and my wife hated it even more then I did.

dirk4mvp
05-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Going to see it tonight. Doubt it'll b as good as the first.

xXx
05-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll spend my money on Kung Fu Panda II instead.

DPG21920
05-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Not as good as the first one but as long as you aren't one of those miserable people that over analyzes movies that you aren't supposed to think about, it's good.

John Basedow
05-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Not as good as the first one but as long as you aren't one of those miserable people that over analyzes movies that you aren't supposed to think about, it's good.

:lol Why do i get the feeling you had a certain (Jazz) poster in mind when you said that?

gospursgojas
05-27-2011, 10:55 PM

:tu

Stick to "Films" if you hate Hangover

RGMCSE
05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
I've been under a lot of stress at work and being over worked. I went with the wife to see this at the palladium today. I laughed a lot even though its obviously the same plot as the first. But I needed some stupid shit to laugh at so to me it was worth it.

MannyIsGod
05-27-2011, 11:54 PM

So basically a friend wants to hang out and you act like a douche? And then you come online to brag about being a huge douche? Unless your friend is a total loser he probably won't wanting to hang out anytime soon so I guess you don't have to worry about babysitters and crowds.

MannyIsGod
05-27-2011, 11:55 PM
I'll wait to rent it I think. Lots of movies I want to see at the theater this summer so this one will probably have to wait since its lower on the priority list.

dirk4mvp
05-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Not as good as the first, but I think Alan was better in the second, tbh imho.

DJ Mbenga
05-28-2011, 02:24 AM
entertaining but certainly not great. the first wanst as great as everyone else made it seem to be.

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Filmed in Thailand, I gotta check it out. But based on the first one, which I found to be lukewarm at best, even as lightweight entertainment, I'll wait awhile for a good copy to surface online.

jeebus
05-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Looks like I'll be catching this one when it comes on TNT in a few years.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Looks like I'll be catching this one when it comes on TNT in a few years.

for three nights in a row

Sausage
05-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Did anyone notice the Macho Man Randy Savage poster in Alan's room during 'Hangover 2'? It was a good movie, but not even close to the first.

ace3g
05-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Did anyone notice the Macho Man Randy Savage poster in Alan's room during 'Hangover 2'? It was a good movie, but not even close to the first.

Hell yeah I did, even said it out loud to get other people to notice; and it was a decent movie till the ending, then they just didn't care anymore.

And yes it wasn't even close to the first.

koriwhat
05-28-2011, 02:03 PM

you don't have to analyze shit to realize the first hangover was complete shit and to predict that the second one would be cut from the same mold.

the generation growing up in today's world has no idea what comedy is and that's why the comedy circuit is filled with shit wannabe comedians and not awe-inspiring comedy acts.

i'm sorry, but zach galifdrunkdumbfuck is not a comedian. he's a piece of shit! and the hangover, well, that's a piece of shit too.

Ginobilly
05-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Probably won't be seeing it in theater. It's a sequel of a very popular comedy of just a couple years ago and quite frankly they could have filmed it in any way and it would still be a success at the box office.

+1
Yeah, but couldn't they have chosen a better setting than Thailand? Cancun, Ibiza, Barcelona, Monaco, Miami beach, and Brazil are all better options. Who the hell goes to party in Thailand besides overweight desperate men looking to get some underage girls?

crc21209
05-28-2011, 07:34 PM

Agreed. :tu

Technique
05-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Sure it wasn't as good as the first because of the prediction factor, this movie didn't have the shock and awe because the plot was exactly the same.

That being said, it was still hilarious and one of the best comedies of the year.

Bill_Brasky
05-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Didn't laugh at the first one tbh, prolly gonna wait on this one.

GuerillaBlack
05-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Don't understand that hate for Hangover 2. It was funny. Not as funny and surprising as the first one (obviously), but I had a good time. I just wanted to laugh.