PDA

View Full Version : To Kori and timvp

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Could you ask Manu someday what he thinks about the crying (flopper, dirty, etc) against him? I would be interested on what he has to say. I know that you people have just a couple of questions per practise or post game conference, but I believe it would be interesting to hear what he thinks about all the crying.

I'd understand perfectly if you couldn't, but thanks anyway.

Boo
06-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Could you ask Manu someday what he thinks about the crying (flopper, dirty, etc) against him? I would be interested on what he has to say. I know that you people have just a couple of questions per practise or post game conference, but I believe it would be interesting to hear what he thinks about all the crying.

I'd understand perfectly if you couldn't, but thanks anyway.

Good Idea

ALVAREZ6
06-01-2005, 06:32 PM
He has before in an interview, it was during the Denver or Seattle series, forget which game, but I remeber he has.

He basically said I don't care what people think, it's legal.

CaptainLate
06-01-2005, 06:38 PM
He has before in an interview, it was during the Denver or Seattle series, forget which game, but I remeber he has.

He basically said I don't care what people think, it's legal.

That's how I remember his answer. And that's great. Don't give some long drawn out justification. Just "To heck what others say. I play the way I play and the refs will either make the call or they won't."

Trooper 2112
06-01-2005, 06:38 PM
and I remember watching the news, and they told Manu about some of the articles that were coming out and Manu said "Oh, thanks alot George Karl." :lol