PDA

View Full Version : Lngrrr - It Don't Matter Just Don't Bite It

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2011, 09:38 PM
:lmao Now that Perk is gone and I got you on yo knees in the Cantina...I got just one message for ya:

V_HXvURCQ2Q

time to remove your sig my wigga...

midnightpulp
02-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Don't remove your sig, Ln.

AIDS is still an incredible dumbfuck for suggesting that a 55 year old Ratliff is anywhere near the level of Perkins.

This trade was done for financial reasons more than personnel reasons.

And lol at AIDS fantasizing about another man giving him a blow-job. What? Luva been using too much teeth lately?

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Don't remove your sig, Ln.

AIDS is still an incredible dumbfuck for suggesting that a 55 year old Ratliff is anywhere near the level of Perkins.

This trade was done for financial reasons more than personnel reasons.

And lol at AIDS fantasizing about another man giving him a blow-job. What? Luva been using too much teeth lately?

Midget..Daddy hasn't forgotten you....close yo eyes and feel my Magic...I'm looking out for ya just like DADDY...:lol

gbli3CZFaFE

LnGrrrR
02-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Eh, the sig isn't changing. I'm hoping Lakers get knocked out by OKC :lol

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2011, 01:23 AM
fwiw, Ln's sig shows Kool not having any respect for Perkins ability, so Kool really has no reason to think the C's lost anything special. If anything, he should be happy that if the Fakers make it out of the West, they won't have to worry about Perk/Shaq/Baby/Jermaine/KG knocking that soft Faker ass up.

That said, Celtics must be feeling pretty down about getting served by leftover Nuggets.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Eh, the sig isn't changing. I'm hoping Lakers get knocked out by OKC :lol

:lol...you know what tickles me silly....how midget thinks I really want you to remove it...:lol...I find it quite amusing given his timely departure...

Now we can handle this like gentelmen or we can get into some Gangsta shit...ok have it your muthafucking way...:

Bc9km_8u6e4

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 01:36 AM
fwiw, Ln's sig shows Kool not having any respect for Perkins ability, so Kool really has no reason to think the C's lost anything special. If anything, he should be happy that if the Fakers make it out of the West, they won't have to worry about Perk/Shaq/Baby/Jermaine/KG knocking that soft Faker ass up.

That said, Celtics must be feeling pretty down about getting served by leftover Nuggets.

Leftover Chicken nuggets...:lol I got some dippin sauce Lng if u need some...

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 01:42 AM
fwiw, Ln's sig shows Kool not having any respect for Perkins ability.

Stringer Bell....King Kool recognizes your astuteness....now for your loyalties:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/1d.jpg

skut_farkus
02-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Leftover Chicken nuggets...:lol I got some dippin sauce Lng if u need some...

nobodys interested in your mothers loose as a goose snatch you 2003 range rover hse driving faggot!

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 02:29 AM
nobodys interested in your mothers loose as a goose snatch you 2003 range rover hse driving faggot!

so you looking at the 03 model...but found out you still couldn't afford that shitty piece of a ride..what u driving skut ole boy....a Ford Focus or some shit...listen if you gonna upgrade to Range nothing less than a 2010 fully loaded Super Charged full length model will do...now I'm looking to sale mine soon...I've had enough of it...I may cop a "12" Series Beamer Man...:lmao

LnGrrrR
02-25-2011, 03:01 AM
He's 100% right. Perkins is a class A bum, with no offensive skills, and a below average rebounder.

Can't deny he defended the post well though. Which 90% of big men nowadays can't seem to do. (Big Baby has gotten better at D, but I wouldn't call him a good defender yet.)

ChumpDumper
02-25-2011, 05:06 AM
Why is Koolaid_Man always talking about having sex with other men?

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Why is Koolaid_Man always talking about having sex with other men?

I see you're confused about your sex again...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Perk gave the C's one thing... he bought into that tough guy image the C's needed him to be. Watch how pathetic he'll look when there is no KG and Baby to back him up. He wont have Rajon feeding him those twinkies every night because Westbrook drives to score. He'll be just like Leon Powe. The Thunder got raped. They should have continued to build through the draft and waited on Blake Griffin to come home.

^ this x 10

ChumpDumper
02-25-2011, 12:39 PM
I see you're confused about your sex again...:lolThis isn't about me, it's about your constantly talking about having sex with other men. :lol

midnightpulp
02-25-2011, 12:40 PM
^ this x 10

Back to sucking each other off, I see.

Cry Havoc
02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
He's 100% right. Perkins is a class A bum, with no offensive skills, and a below average rebounder.

And yet he's still slightly better than Bynum. Scary. :lol