PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid's DarkHorse Team To Win The East

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Chicago - and how fitting it will be for LA to Beat Chicago on MJ's home court as he's watching Kobe tie him for 6. This will be so exciting. President Obama will be on hand to witness his team get beat and the world will lament together over Kobe basically usurping MJ's legacy....

Boston - Teams will feel absolutely embolden now against the Celts...without Frankenstein Jr. lurking in the middle they're now planning to mistreat KG. KG no longer has his enforcer buddy to back him up.

Miami - Did you see Lebron's final shot last night....It was epic...he shot a 3 point brick that missed by a country mile. It almost shattered the backboard...That shot is symbolic of Miami's season and future success.

Knicks - The Knicks may very well beat Miami now that they have Melo...you guys will see that Melo will abuse Wade and Bron at will...Melo's the purest scorer in the league...

Orlando - LA fans are just waiting for the Dwight meltdown to become official...He'll be where he belongs in just a matter of a year or so...:lol

Booharv
02-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Why was this guy allowed to begin starting threads again? How does this raise the bar?

Talk about a simple way to improve the level of basketball discussion on this forum.

Booharv
02-25-2011, 09:21 AM
I always scroll right by lakaluva's posts btw

Ace
02-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Kool just showing how little he knows...

Cry Havoc
02-25-2011, 09:32 AM
D-Will and Dwight will be Lakers in two years. You know what that means? I just got a new lease to be here at Spurstalk.:lmao

Lakaluva finally openly admits something that 100% of non-Laker fans on this site have known all along... that he's a front-running homer who runs off like a little whipped puppy and hides when his team loses.

:tu Props on the self-efficacy.

Frenzy
02-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Kool just showing how little he knows...

Imo she loves to do that tbh

hater
02-25-2011, 09:38 AM
can someone please ban the girl that keeps starting these threads? IMO women should earn the right to start a thread.

Rummpd
02-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Spurs Bulls will be a great series as LAL not sniffing the finals this year.

Gutter92
02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
I can see Chicago making it to the Finals.

1991 - Bulls spank that ass for Jordan's 1st ring, 32 year old Magic shown up by a better player, etc.

2011, 20 years later - Bulls spank that ass for Rose's 1st ring, 33 year old Magic shown up by a better player, etc.

Damn, you've got a good point brah

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-25-2011, 10:38 AM
If you had started this a couple of months ago you could call picking Chicago a "dark horse". But right now? They're currently sitting at #3 (only 2 games out of first), Derrick Rose is picking up MVP buzz, they're healthy for the first time all season, and the previously presumptive favorites in the east, Boston, just made a series of trades that seriously altered the character of its front court. Plus the Bulls just beat Miami last night.

If we stick with the equine metaphors, they're looking neck and neck with the Heat and Celtics.

Red Hawk #21
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Since Danny Ainge has inexplicably decided to blow up the Celtics, I think the Bulls now have the best chance at stopping the Heat. I think the Heat can beat the Knicks, Celtics, Magic. If they can beat the Bulls the path will be set for them to get to the finals.

Flo-Rida
02-25-2011, 12:17 PM
I hope the spurs knock your pussy asses out the playoffs , you laker trolls are annoying as shit and looking at lakaluva's avatar makes me want to search for him and just fuck him up.

ohmwrecker
02-25-2011, 12:41 PM
lol darkhorse

I said Chicago was legit before the season started btw.

TimmehC
02-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Darkhorse? More like favorites, after Boston fucked themselves.

easy7
02-25-2011, 01:38 PM
The only bars these guys need to raise are Hershey's chocolate bars at a Jenny Craig convention. Fat is where it's at... :hat

z0sa
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Calling Chicago a dark horse candidate is REALLY going out on a limb.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2011, 03:53 PM
D-Will and Dwight will be Lakers in two years. You know what that means? I just got a new lease to be here at Spurstalk.:lmao

:lol Both? I doubt that.

crc21209
02-25-2011, 05:01 PM
:lol Change the thread title to "Koolaid's Pipe-Dream."

Pelicans78
02-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Chicago doesn't have enough offense to win the East. They're basically similar to the 2007-2008 Whorenets where both teams were strong defensively and basically had their PG do everything on offense. Rose's game isn't quite good enough to win a 7 game series by himself. He's gonna need more offensive help this season.