PDA

View Full Version : Analysts: More Libyan bloodshed could prompt U.S., NATO intervention

Marcus Bryant
02-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Please no.

-Ed.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/02/24/libya.military.intervention/index.html

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2011, 01:53 PM
kill em all so my gas goes down again plz

Wild Cobra
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Please no.

-Ed.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/02/24/libya.military.intervention/index.html
Well, Obama may have to help his Muslim buddies.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-25-2011, 01:57 PM
They should just take the advice of the Prez and "ride" it "out". Everything will be jussssst finnnnnne :tu

ChumpDumper
02-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, Obama may have to help his Muslim buddies.Hey, more secret Muslim conspiracy talk.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Hey, more secret Muslim conspiracy talk.

his name is barrack Hussein obama. Cours there's a secret muslim conspuracy

lefty
02-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Well, fuck

That shit was planned a long time ago

Marcus Bryant
02-25-2011, 02:19 PM
So the secret moslem president is going to kill more moslems? Man, what a conspiracy.

boutons_deux
02-25-2011, 02:23 PM
The oilcos will decide, not any concern for murdered protesters.

And once the US/UK military goes in, it will stay for decades, costing US taxpayers $Ts plus $100Bs in debt/deficit payments.

Just an excuse to expand the American Empire into occupying yet another oil/gas country.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2011, 02:24 PM
So the secret moslem president is going to kill more moslems? Man, what a conspiracy.

can't make an omelet.....

ChumpDumper
02-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Military intervention "is something which I hope doesn't happen, but it looks as though at some point that it should happen," said Simon Henderson, senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.

"What's an acceptable number of civilian deaths? I don't know. Choose your figure," Henderson said. "At the very least, instead of having a casualty list certainly in the hundreds, possibly in the thousands, we don't want a casualty list numbering in the tens of thousands, or 100,000 or so."But if it's 300,000-800,000 dead, there is no compelling reason to send troops.

boutons_deux
02-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Obama's Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the US

But here's the mother of all right-wing conspiracy theories: Obama is scheming to bring tens of millions of Muslims—perhaps up to 100 million—from the Middle East into the United States in order to turn this country into an Islamic nation by the end of his second term.

this diabolical plan has been exposed by an American-born Israeli named Avi Lipkin

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/obamas-secret-muslim-plot

ChumpDumper
02-25-2011, 02:48 PM
obama was raised by muslim parents and used to worship in a muslim mosque, this much i know. who would expect a young child to worship any differently than what their parents taught them? maybe he's converted since thenHis mom was an agnostic and his stepfather was far from a devout Muslim. Obama attended a Catholic school in Indonesia as well as a predominantly Muslim public school because, you know, Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country.

Tell me in which mosque you know he worshiped.

Spurminator
02-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Yep, clearly apart of Obama's secret Muslim Communist PC feminist homo reparations plot.

Marcus Bryant
02-25-2011, 03:02 PM
His mom was an agnostic and his stepfather was far from a devout Muslim. Obama attended a Catholic school in Indonesia as well as a predominantly Muslim public school because, you know, Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country.

Tell me in which mosque you know he worshiped.

Not to mention that his mother's family, who he spent plenty of time with, was pretty far left, and IIRC, unitarian universalists.

Anyways, the assumption in this silly 'secret Muslim' game is that just because he was exposed to it at some point, that means he is one.

One the one hand, we are to believe that he is plotting to enforce some kind of repressive regime in these United States, and on the other, we are to believe that he is plotting to turn the country into a big gay bathhouse.

At the end of the day, it's throw everything at your political opponent through innuendo and rumor and hope that something sticks. A lot of Americans are unfamiliar with liberal theology, let alone Islam, so it's not hard.

Kinda like GWB and his alleged plan to turn the US into a theocratic Methodist state or what not.

Winehole23
02-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Kinda like GWB and his alleged plan to turn the US into a theocratic Methodist state or what not.lol theocratic Methodism.