PDA

View Full Version : omfg, Jon Barry is the stupidest idiot ever.

TE
02-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Lol at what his reasoning is. If anyone saw the power rankings, this guy's reasoning/logic is a fucking abomination.

What a pathetic retard.

TE
02-25-2011, 07:58 PM
lol at him picking the Celtics over the Spurs by sensing that Jeff Green is gonna instantaneously make the Celtics better.

John Basedow
02-25-2011, 08:01 PM
crofl

3/4 analysts ranked the Spurs #1 and Barry ranked them #2 behind the Celtics, yet spurs fan still feels slighted.

The most insecure fanbase in the NBA tbqh, imho

Fpoonsie
02-25-2011, 08:06 PM
"stupidest idiot Jon Barry" may be the most redundant thread title ever.

That being said/typed, the Jon Barry-butthurt on this forum is equally redundant.

TE
02-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Did you even hear Jon Barry's reasoning? I would be okay with whatever he lists as the top teams, but his reasoning is so pathetic, it's impossible putting any micro ounce of credibility and Jon Barry in the same sentence.

DesignatedT
02-25-2011, 08:11 PM
He is by far the worst person out of all the networks that do the NBA.

tdunk21
02-25-2011, 08:16 PM
He is by far the worst person out of all the networks that do the NBA.

jemele hill of espn too....she thinks OKC will take out spurs in the playoffs or they can even make it to nba finals

Sean Cagney
02-25-2011, 08:16 PM
crofl

3/4 analysts ranked the Spurs #1 and Barry ranked them #2 behind the Celtics, yet spurs fan still feels slighted.

He in his days would never ever in his life pick the Spurs to be 1st and we know it, he just could never :lol:lol

TE
02-25-2011, 08:17 PM
better keep posting in this thread while you have the chance before it gets deleted

What is up with some of you posters? Just because you think a thread is redundant doesn't always mean that it'll get deleted. In all honesty, I think jon barry deserves to have his own all encompassing thread. He is one of the reasons the spurs are disrespected even with all the success these past coupe of years.

John Basedow
02-25-2011, 08:20 PM
What is up with some of you posters? Just because you think a thread is redundant doesn't always mean that it'll get deleted. In all honesty, I think jon barry deserves to have his own all encompassing thread. He is one of the reasons the spurs are disrespected even with all the success these past coupe of years.

Maybe you should put a cogent thought together before you start making threads.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2011, 08:21 PM

A lot of posters don't bring shit to the table...but as soon as they see another thread (god forbid if-from a so-called gnsf)...then they can't wait to shit all over it and try and slam the OP...

just the way it is...

TE
02-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Maybe you should put a cogent thought together before you start making threads.

Please. Troll be gone.

John Basedow
02-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Please. Troll be gone.

click your heels three times

Axe Murderer
02-25-2011, 09:35 PM
crofl i knew one of these would be made

:cry:cry jon barry only ranked us #2, it's ok, we'll just fly under the radar and win #5 for Timmy anyway! :cry:cry

mystargtr34
02-25-2011, 09:39 PM
The producers must have told him to put the Spurs #2 so it isnt so obvious that he's mad at Tony Parker for fucking his brothers wife... normally he would have the Spurs at #5 or #6 behind the likes of the OKC and Chicago.

Martin R
02-25-2011, 10:15 PM
to be a "stupid idiot" is already an accomplishment.
But to be the most stupid idiot ever is for the Guinness.

lefty
02-25-2011, 11:58 PM
They just showed highlights of the MIA-WIZ game

Barry: " 41 pts tonight....41 pts in a loss to Chicago yesterday.... Wade is the man... "

:lmao

timtonymanu
02-26-2011, 01:39 AM
Meh. He's always been a hater.

But to his credit, he's always been consistent with his attitude towards the Spurs.

boutons_deux
02-26-2011, 01:57 AM
J Barry is BSPN's Glen BecKKK

Beau
02-26-2011, 02:01 AM
Jon Barry is the DeVito to Brent's Arnold. He's left over slop.

Bring back Walton.

UnWantedTheory
02-26-2011, 03:39 AM
Not to disrespect the thread or OP, but its Jon Barry, nothing new here.

jag
02-26-2011, 08:28 AM

Stop being such a pussy.

sefant77
02-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Sean Elliott disagree

K-State Spur
02-26-2011, 11:20 AM
i don't have any problem with any rankings. but Barry is the ONLY national guy that i would ever accuse of being consistently anti-Spurs. ever since Brent left, Jon has come off as very bitter towards this team and Popovich.

the Spurs-Suns playoff game he did last year was a joke how biased he came across.

redskinfan
02-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Jon has dissed the Spurs before during and after Brent was a Spur! I always wondered what his reasoning for the hate was, maybe he was passed on as a free agent or could be the times he was eliminated by the Spurs, I hope one day the truth will come out and set him free!

Budkin
02-26-2011, 01:53 PM
*Sigh* We've gone over this before. Jon Barry despises the Spurs. Always has, always will. Next...

redskinfan
02-26-2011, 02:05 PM
*Sigh* We've gone over this before. Jon Barry despises the Spurs. Always has, always will. Next...

Always wondered why some of youz see a thread that obviously is some sort of rehash still bother to come and cry that this has been said before, if it bothers just skip it! you dont have to post do you?

Dave McNulla
02-26-2011, 07:05 PM
http://www.mefeedia.com/news/35786388
you mean these power rankings? i don't see the big deal. dude has a right to his opinion. and in all honesty, i don't mind the spurs being overlooked.

Sean Cagney
02-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Jon has dissed the Spurs before during and after Brent was a Spur! I always wondered what his reasoning for the hate was, maybe he was passed on as a free agent or could be the times he was eliminated by the Spurs, I hope one day the truth will come out and set him free!

Baldo never won shyt I guess so he is bitter! Baldo sucked.

Budkin
02-27-2011, 03:12 AM
http://www.mefeedia.com/news/35786388
you mean these power rankings? i don't see the big deal. dude has a right to his opinion. and in all honesty, i don't mind the spurs being overlooked.

It's so obvious with him it's laughable at this point.

xmas1997
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
He should be thankful he even got to play in the NBA as second rate a player that he always was.

Andrew Cunanan
02-27-2011, 12:37 PM
grow up, people

ALVAREZ6
02-27-2011, 12:51 PM
i don't have any problem with any rankings. but Barry is the ONLY national guy that i would ever accuse of being consistently anti-Spurs. ever since Brent left, Jon has come off as very bitter towards this team and Popovich.

the Spurs-Suns playoff game he did last year was a joke how biased he came across.

lol it really was. I agree with everyone saying how redundant these threads are, but JB is really quite unique in how little he even tries to hide his bias in the media. He doesn't even pretend to be professional, he just sounds ridiculous and it makes me laugh how he even has a job (of course so many analysts are terrible, but I have no idea how ESPN could justify paying the man).

I think he's been jealous of Brent's accomplishments in at least being a contributor on a championship team, and now with the TP incident, crofl nothing makes him angrier than the Spurs. He downright looks pissed off every time they come into conversation :lol

ALVAREZ6
02-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Always wondered why some of youz see a thread that obviously is some sort of rehash still bother to come and cry that this has been said before, if it bothers just skip it! you dont have to post do you?

as posted earlier by s mystix:

A lot of posters don't bring shit to the table...but as soon as they see another thread (god forbid if-from a so-called gnsf)...then they can't wait to shit all over it and try and slam the OP...

just the way it is...

crofl, it's so true at ST :lol

ALVAREZ6
02-27-2011, 12:55 PM
i just texted slomo cc'd to Kori Ellis

this thread is getting the shit deleted out of it

:smokin

crofl

Solid D
02-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Sunday on NBA Countdown with Stuart Scott, Mike Wilbon and Jon Barry.

S. Scott: "Hello, guys..you guys are just talking about the Mavericks and the Thunder..why are we just skipping over the team that's got the best record in the league so easily - San Antonio?"

J. Barry: "Oh....well I wrote 'em off 3 years ago (sheepish smile) so I can't ever talk about 'em (laughing).

M. Wilbon: "JB is still in write-off mode. 'Can't reclaim the Spurs"

J. Barry: "No, you know what? Manu Ginobili's health is the difference-maker for me...and the guys who come off the bench you've never heard of. Gary Neal. I mean Matt Bonner is playing terrific. George Hill. Antonio McDyess is continuing to log...

S. Scott: "So why can't they continue? They've got the best record in the league..for the 4th time on this show...

M. Wilbon: "They are playing a completely different style of play going into the playoffs than they've ever played before. I don't want to say offense-first but offense at a greater premium...but Stuart, going back to Oklahoma City for a second (subject changes away from the Spurs).

703 Spurz
02-27-2011, 03:25 PM
crofl

So b/c one guy on a message board feels slighted by what Barry said, this means the Spurs fanbase is insecure.

Awesome logic

TampaDude
02-27-2011, 03:57 PM

^ this