PDA

View Full Version : I think Arron Afflalo is my new favorite player

Ari Gold
02-26-2011, 01:23 AM
I mean, how can you not like this guy? He is a lock-down defender and his offensive arsenal is very impressive. He has grit, hustle, and his competitiveness is off the charts. Melo was holding him back. Afflalo will flourish with this new Denver team. homo

lefty
02-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Nice jinx :lol

Killakobe81
02-26-2011, 01:31 AM
He already was one of mine ...
one of my favorite non Lakers ...

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2011, 01:34 AM
Everybody has to give love to Afflalo....dude can straight up ball.

Also, one of my guilty pleasures of watching the Nuggets is JR Smith.....some nights he takes some really dumb ass shots and just fuckin drains em all, nothing but net. Then he'll pull some crazy shit like a 360 layup/dunk, or posterize someone on the fast break. Too bad he's not a smarter player, he has the physical tools to do a lot.

lefty
02-26-2011, 01:36 AM
Everybody has to give love to Afflalo....dude can straight up ball.

Also, one of my guilty pleasures of watching the Nuggets is JR Smith.....some nights he takes some really dumb ass shots and just fuckin drains em all, nothing but net. Then he'll pull some crazy shit like a 360 layup/dunk, or posterize someone on the fast break. Too bad he's not a smarter player, he has the physical tools to do a lot.
JR Smith is pretty good in NBA 2K11

NBA Champs
02-26-2011, 01:37 AM
JR Smith=my favorite NBA player since we drafted him. And to respond to the OT..I hated this cat at UCLA, but he's a damn good baller. Just what we need at the 2 in Nola.