PDA

View Full Version : Clippers games should be considered Home games

poop
02-27-2011, 02:04 AM
i feel bad for this team...they LA fans were actually actively cheering for the boston celtics. you'd think that if there were at least ONE team LA would root against, it'd be the celtics. nope.

ray allen makes a free throw and the standard girlish screams and cheers follow. delonte west hits a 3, the crowd erupts in cheers. the Clippers players scrap hard for a loose ball, ball goes out of bounds, refs pause...then call it celtics ball and the clippers home crowd actually has the audacity to roar in approval at the fact that their home team lost the possession following a solid effort to get the ball.

fucking disgraceful, there are so many cities who would love to have an nba team and would support them wholeheartedly, i just dont get why they stay in LA, a place with 'fans' so shitty they actually root against their home team and routinely boo their own players when they make mistakes.

Budkin
02-27-2011, 03:21 AM
Seriously... it's pathetic that LA has two teams. Shit that franchise should go back to Buffalo where it started. They would be appreciated there.

BRHornet45
02-27-2011, 04:28 AM
son they stay in L.A. because Donald likes making money. they could go 0-82 and still turn a profit because of the market.

TheMACHINE
02-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Were gonna have 3 teams soon

vato loco
02-27-2011, 01:59 PM
LA belongs to the back2back champs and that ain't ever gna change, Clipshow is like the reject step sister altho I like blake fuckin ginger has sum hops