PDA

View Full Version : Like I said, the Suns will be fine without Amare

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 04:33 PM
30-27 now, making their way to the playoffs.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 04:41 PM
yeah man, they're definitely as good a team as they were with him!

They're not. But he's not worth 20 million a season. They just made some silly personnel moves after he left.

Sisk
02-27-2011, 04:43 PM
They're not. But he's not worth 20 million a season. They just made some silly personal moves after he left.

The words "personal" and "personnel" are often confused because of their similarities. Both have the root word "person" and can be used as either nouns or adjectives. Once you understand their individual meanings, however, the similarities between these two words won't confuse you. Read on to learn more.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Recognize the different pronunciations of the two words. For one thing, the accent is on the first syllable in "personal" and on the last syllable in "personnel." Also, the A in personal is pronounced with an "ah" sound, as the E in personnel is pronounced as a short E.
Say "personal" when describing something as pertaining to the person. For example, use "personal" when you're talking about something that is private or exclusive to you or another person, as in, "I can't tell you because it's personal," or "She made a personal remark about me." Also use "personal" when describing things you own, such as your personal vehicle and your personal space.
Use "personal" as a noun when you're talking about the ads in the newspaper in which people seek romantic partners. You can refer to them by saying "the personals." You can also use it as an adjective to get the same meaning across by saying "the personal ads."
Utilize "personnel" when you are referring to a group of people who work for a particular company. For example, you would use it as a noun by saying, "All personnel are required to attend today's meeting." You can use it as an adjective by saying, "There will be some personnel changes this quarter."

Read more: How to Use Personal and Personnel Correctly | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2122012_use-personal-personnel-correctly.html#ixzz1FCL82VMG

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 04:47 PM
The words "personal" and "personnel" are often confused because of their similarities. Both have the root word "person" and can be used as either nouns or adjectives. Once you understand their individual meanings, however, the similarities between these two words won't confuse you. Read on to learn more.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Recognize the different pronunciations of the two words. For one thing, the accent is on the first syllable in "personal" and on the last syllable in "personnel." Also, the A in personal is pronounced with an "ah" sound, as the E in personnel is pronounced as a short E.
Say "personal" when describing something as pertaining to the person. For example, use "personal" when you're talking about something that is private or exclusive to you or another person, as in, "I can't tell you because it's personal," or "She made a personal remark about me." Also use "personal" when describing things you own, such as your personal vehicle and your personal space.
Use "personal" as a noun when you're talking about the ads in the newspaper in which people seek romantic partners. You can refer to them by saying "the personals." You can also use it as an adjective to get the same meaning across by saying "the personal ads."
Utilize "personnel" when you are referring to a group of people who work for a particular company. For example, you would use it as a noun by saying, "All personnel are required to attend today's meeting." You can use it as an adjective by saying, "There will be some personnel changes this quarter."

Read more: How to Use Personal and Personnel Correctly | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2122012_use-personal-personnel-correctly.html#ixzz1FCL82VMG

What are you talking about? Eye had it write the first time. You just changed my post.

Sisk
02-27-2011, 04:48 PM
What are you talking about? Eye had it write the first time. You just changed my post.

:lol

Xylus
02-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Suns aren't going anywhere in the playoffs without Amare. They desperately lack 4th quarter offense, particularly in the last two minutes of games. Even when the defense is there, it's hard to win when your team isn't putting points on the board.

They're working hard to get in, though. The trade for Pietrus and Gortat has helped more than hurt. Gortat, in particular, has brought a defensive toughness to the frontline that wasn't there before. Even Channing is playing D these days.

The Suns have a tough schedule ahead of them, but if they stay consistent and Nash doesn't break down, then they could get the 8th seed. There's no way we're getting past San Antonio, though, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Suns aren't going anywhere in the playoffs without Amare. They desperately lack 4th quarter offense, particularly in the last two minutes of games. Even when the defense is there, it's hard to win when your team isn't putting points on the board.

They're working hard to get in, though. The trade for Pietrus and Gortat has helped more than hurt. Gortat, in particular, has brought a defensive toughness to the frontline that wasn't there before. Even Channing is playing D these days.

The Suns have a tough schedule ahead of them, but if they stay consistent and Nash doesn't break down, then they could get the 8th seed. There's no way we're getting past San Antonio, though, so I'm not sure what the point is.

To make more money with two extra home games? :greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy

:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy: greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:g reedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy

Giuseppe
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I said it first.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:14 PM
I was hoping when CP3 had talked about getting traded in the offseason, the Whorenets would have traded him and Okafor to the Magic for Gortat and other players. I think he has good value as a starter with his contract being decent.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
I said it first.

Well then how come I keep getting called out for it?

Xylus
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Gortat leads the league in double-doubles off the bench with 11. All of those have come with the Suns, I think.

Giuseppe
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM

Please.

I said it first and they called me everything but a white man.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Gortat leads the league in double-doubles off the bench with 11. All of those have come with the Suns, I think.

Whornet fans are happy with being a 5th seed right now, but I still would have traded CP3 in the offseason with Okafor to the Magic for Gortat, Bass, Pietrus, Nelson, and a 1st round pick.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Please.

I said it first and they called me everything but a white man.

Well that was back then, but I'm talking about now. I still get called out for it.

BTW, aren't you a white man?

Giuseppe
02-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Well that was back then, but I'm talking about now. I still get called out for it.

BTW, aren't you a white man?

That Kyle guy just called me out for it twice in the last week and in my public message area.

Sure, I'm white.:lol

Xylus
02-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Whornet fans are happy with being a 5th seed right now, but I still would have traded CP3 in the offseason with Okafor to the Magic for Gortat, Bass, Pietrus, Nelson, and a 1st round pick.

Gortat is fucking solid. He rebounds well, contests shots, plays hard-nosed defense against the bigger players in the league, and has formed a nice pick-and-roll chemistry with Nash. He's definitely an important piece going forward.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Hornets78, getting his katrina retard on

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:23 PM
They're not. But he's not worth 20 million a season. They just made some silly personnel moves after he left.

Like I've said countless times, anyone who says Amare isn't worth a max contract doesn't know how the NBA works.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Hornets78, getting his katrina retard on

Mission accomplished :lol

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I still get called out for it.

Because it was retarded and stupid. Good job using the word "fine" when there's no quantifiable way to gauge how retarded your statement was, but I highly doubt any non-retarded human being would use the word "fine" to describe a .500 level team that's currently in the lottery. Now please, go die in a hurricane.

Muser
02-27-2011, 05:26 PM
30-27 = fine?

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:27 PM
30-27 = fine?

In the retarded mind of a Southern katrina redneck, yeah. 30-27 and currently a lottery team = fine.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Because it was retarded and stupid. Good job using the word "fine" when there's no quantifiable way to gauge how retarded your statement was, but I highly doubt any non-retarded human being would use the word "fine" to describe a .500 level team that's currently in the lottery. Now please, go die in a hurricane.

Even though the point of this thread was to troll you, I will take it seriously anyway.

Wasn't like the Suns were going to win with Amare anyway. They had a good run last season, but still weren't going to improve much. They would have been a 2nd tier team at best anyway. They would have been passed by the Spurs and Dallas making them 4th seed at best and worse than Boston, Miami, and Chicago, making them the 8th best team in the league. What's the point of paying Amare a max contract?

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:30 PM

You're the latest person on my shit-list for saying the Suns would "be fine" (or something of the sort) without Amare. Guiseppe was called out already. I even called Xylus out for saying the Suns would be a 6 seed w/o Amare when he hated the decision to let him leave just as much as I did.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Even though the point of this thread was to troll you, I will take it seriously anyway.

OK, so you're admitting this thread was simply saying something really retarded to get a response out of me. Congrats, you got the response, but still said something really retarded. Thanks for playing.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
What's the point of paying Amare a max contract?

I can guarantee you the Suns in the next 5 years (the 5 years they woulda been paying Amare the max) well not get nearly as close to a championship as they got last year w/ Amare. Amare was the best option available for them to build around (whether or not it was an ideal option). Is that simple enough to get through your retarded inbred brain?

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:34 PM
You're the latest person on my shit-list for saying the Suns would "be fine" (or something of the sort) without Amare. Guiseppe was called out already. I even called Xylus out for saying the Suns would be a 6 seed w/o Amare when he hated the decision to let him leave just as much as I did.

Like I said, they weren't going anywhere with Amare so they should have blown the ship just like the Whorenets should have after 2008-2009. No reason to try to fool fans into thinking their team will be an actual contender. The Whorenets will regret not trading CP3 this past offseason after basically saying he wanted out.

The Suns tried to outsmart themselves by trading for Hedo and signing the other garbage players they signed.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:36 PM
I can guarantee you the Suns in the next 5 years (the 5 years they woulda been paying Amare the max) well not get nearly as close to a championship as they got last year w/ Amare. Amare was the best option available for them to build around (whether or not it was an ideal option). Is that simple enough to get through your retarded inbred brain?

Not really because their ceiling will be limited with Amare regardless. He's a great scorer, but that's it. They were better off trying to rebuild once Amare left, but they tried to outsmart themselves.

You're getting dominated right now. Better step it up.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:37 PM
They came within 2 games of the finals last year with Amare, don't compare him to some joke team that never even made the conference finals with sissy cuck Chris "I defer to Jannero Pargo" Paul. They were an on the rise team that could have made the finals this year with some small improvements. To say they weren't going anywhere with Amare right after the season they had is just more racism from a Southerner.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Not really because their ceiling will be limited with Amare regardless. He's a great scorer, but that's it. They were better off trying to rebuild once Amare left, but they tried to outsmart themselves.

You're getting dominated right now. Better step it up.

So in the next 5 years you think the Suns will have a team that makes the conference finals?

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:39 PM
So please Katrinas78, please tell me who the Suns should have built around who would have been a better option than Amare?

DPG21920
02-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Hornets78 is such a bad troll. How this is not obvious blows my mind.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Can you ban him :cry

Xylus
The Suns had a bright future and Sarver squashed it by refusing to pay Amare the money he wanted. They were a ridiculous Artest tip-in from being up 3-2 in that series with the Lakers, who went on to win the chip. So needless to say they were a very, very good team last year and they were only getting better.

If the Suns wanted to save some money to pay Amare, then don't give Channing Frye so much money, don't give Warrick, Hedo, or Childress money. BAM. You're set.

Pelicans78
They came within 2 games of the finals last year with Amare, don't compare him to some joke team that never even made the conference finals with sissy cuck Chris "I defer to Jannero Pargo" Paul. They were an on the rise team that could have made the finals this year with some small improvements. To say they weren't going anywhere with Amare right after the season they had is just more racism from a Southerner.

The Whorenets were one game a away from the WCF and had played the Spurs much tougher than any Suns team before that. However, they were already strapped with bad salaries and couldn't improve anymore even though they thought adding James Posey was the answer. Plus, Tyson Chandler had a serious injury in that offseason and wasn't 100% until this season.

It's not like the Suns would have had much more cap room to work with after signing Amare to a max contract. They would have been a year older with basically the same roster unless they could have traded Richardson somewhere or let Channing Frye go and sign some more frontcourt players to match with the Lakers or Celtics. Also, Dragic fell off the face of the Earth so the Suns couldn't rely on his fluke performances from last season.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:43 PM
The Suns had a bright future and Sarver squashed it by refusing to pay Amare the money he wanted. They were a ridiculous Artest tip-in from being up 3-2 in that series with the Lakers, who went on to win the chip. So needless to say they were a very, very good team last year and they were only getting better.

If the Suns wanted to save some money to pay Amare, then don't give Channing Frye so much money, don't give Warrick, Hedo, or Childress money. BAM. You're set.

According to katrina boy the 2010 Suns are comparable to the 2009 Hornets. I'll never get that comparison but god knows the South does a lot of things normal society doesn't understand.

Pelicans78
So in the next 5 years you think the Suns will have a team that makes the conference finals?

Not now, since they have already spent alot of money in this past offseason.

DPG21920
His shtick is so played out imo. Just not a good shtick. He doesn't cross the line though, so no sanctions will be passed down at the moment.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:44 PM
It's not like the Suns would have had much more cap room to work with after signing Amare to a max contract.

That's where you're wrong. Even if they gave Amare the max they woulda had decent flexibility with salaries because Nash, Barbosa and J-Rich were coming off the books.

Xylus
02-27-2011, 05:45 PM
The Whorenets were one game a away from the WCF and had played the Spurs much tougher than any Suns team before that. However, they were already strapped with bad salaries and couldn't improve anymore even though they thought adding James Posey was the answer. Plus, Tyson Chandler had a serious injury in that offseason and wasn't 100% until this season.

It's not like the Suns would have had much more cap room to work with after signing Amare to a max contract. They would have been a year older with basically the same roster unless they could have traded Richardson somewhere or let Channing Frye go and sign some more frontcourt players to match with the Lakers or Celtics. Also, Dragic fell off the face of the Earth so the Suns couldn't rely on his fluke performances from last season.

Suns fans would have been perfectly fine going into this season with the exact same roster as last year. I'm not sure about DOK, but I felt like we had all the pieces needed to win a championship this year before we let Amare go for nothing. Given the struggles of the Lakers this year, and the fact that we swept a very similar Spurs team last year, I think the Suns would have been one of the favorites this year.

Pelicans78
According to katrina boy the 2010 Suns are comparable to the 2009 Hornets. I'll never get that comparison but god knows the South does a lot of things normal society doesn't understand.

Actually the 2008 Hornets. They constantly abused the Suns back then.

Kyle Orton
Saying really retarded things like 30-27/lottery bound = fine isn't really a shtick, it's just the typical moron you find in Louisiana.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Actually the 2008 Hornets. They constantly abused the Suns back then.

I'm not sure how the 2008 Hornets abusing the 2008 Suns is relevant to the 2010 Suns, but good job randomly throwing that in :tu

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Saying really retarded things like 30-27/lottery bound = fine isn't really a shtick, it's just the typical moron you find in Louisiana.

How long has it been since an Arizona team has won anything?

DPG21920
02-27-2011, 05:47 PM

That is also a possibility I considered. But then he latched onto the DB.COMERS so I realized it was a combo of lame shtick/Louisiana.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Suns fans would have been perfectly fine going into this season with the exact same roster as last year. I'm not sure about DOK, but I felt like we had all the pieces needed to win a championship this year before we let Amare go for nothing. Given the struggles of the Lakers this year, and the fact that we swept a very similar Spurs team last year, I think the Suns would have been one of the favorites this year.

I woulda been. If we somehow got Gortat (IMO a Gortat type player has always been the missing piece to the Amare-Nash Suns) they woulda been better than last year and woulda been a real contender to get out of the West.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:48 PM
How long has it been since an Arizona team has won anything?

2001. How long has it been since Louisiana was prepared for a hurricane?

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:49 PM
That is also a possibility I considered. But then he latched onto the DB.COMERS so I realized it was a combo of lame shtick/Louisiana.

motherfuckin DB.com

Muser
02-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm not sure how the 2008 Hornets abusing the 2008 Suns is relevant to the 2010 Suns, but good job randomly throwing that in :tu

Because that was the one year the Hornets were relevant tbh.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:50 PM
2001. How long has it been since Louisiana was prepared for a hurricane?

At least we don't let beaners run wild in our state and do whatever they want. Heck, you guys even let a Congresswoman get shot in the head in public.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:51 PM
At least we don't let beaners run wild in our state and do whatever they want.

We don't. Every heard of SB1070? And tbh it's not like we let Mexicans run around looting stores during natural disasters.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:52 PM
We don't. Every heard of SB1070? And tbh it's not like we let Mexicans run around looting stores during natural disasters.

You have that confused with Houston.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 05:55 PM
You have that confused with Houston.

Tbh it looked like New Orleans was the city that while it was flooded had a bunch of black people running around stealing TVs and shit.

However it's not like I'd do any different. If a natural disaster ever hit Tucson, I'd jack as much shit from golfsmith as i possibly could.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Tbh it looked like New Orleans was the city that while it was flooded had a bunch of black people running around stealing TVs and shit.

However it's not like I'd do any different. If a natural disaster ever hit Tucson, I'd jack as much shit from golfsmith as i possibly could.

It was black people, but you said beaners in an earlier post.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I was implying our Mexicans don't wreak nearly as much havoc as your black people do.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I was implying our Mexicans don't wreak nearly as much havoc as your black people do.

That's not true. That's why they had to pass a new immigration law because they were out of control and that's with the entire police force around unlike Katrina.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
No not really. Illegals were leaving the state at a growing rate because they couldn't find work. SB1070 was a law passed by a crazy cunt who wanted a way to get herself re-elected as governor by solving a problem that was solving itself.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 06:15 PM
No not really. Illegals were leaving the state at a growing rate because they couldn't find work. SB1070 was a law passed by a crazy cunt who wanted a way to get herself re-elected as governor by solving a problem that was solving itself.

Ok, you win.

Besides 3 pages for this thread is more than enough.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Ok, you win.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Dirk ' s tounge viewing thread. Can you please say something, I'm anxious as to what that username is capable of tbh.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 06:19 PM

Seriously, if that's the case, what a stupid law to pass. All it did was bring negative attention to the state.

Alot of illegals were trying to get work in Louisiana after the two hurricanes that hit in '05, but Border police and law enforcement quickly defused their attempts. Still a prevelant problem across the border in Texas, especially in the Houston area.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Seriously, if that's the case, what a stupid law to pass. All it did was bring negative attention to the state.

That's precisely all it did. To Republicans, it made AZ look like an unsafe state to live in. To Democrats, it made AZ look like a nutty right wing state they'd never want to live in. It made impossible for AZ's housing market to ever recover.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 06:32 PM
That's precisely all it did. To Republicans, it made AZ look like an unsafe state to live in. To Democrats, it made AZ look like a nutty right wing state they'd never want to live in. It made impossible for AZ's housing market to ever recover.

Alright, back to the Suns.

Let's say Amare is resigned. They would have let Frye go which would not have been a bad move. He's limited offensively and not a physical presence on defense.

They would need to acquire a backup PF/C. That's what they missed last season. Lopez is fine as a starter. Wonder if they would have had to make a trade like for Gortat, or if they could have signed a center.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Alright, back to the Suns.

Let's say Amare is resigned. They would have let Frye go which would not have been a bad move. He's limited offensively and not a physical presence on defense.

They would need to acquire a backup PF/C. That's what they missed last season. Lopez is fine as a starter. Wonder if they would have had to make a trade like for Gortat, or if they could have signed a center.

The Chicago Bulls split their MLE between Ronnie Brewer and Kurt Thomas, two guys I was suggesting from the beginning of the off season. KT is giving quality minutes at C in Chicago and woulda been a good backup C here as he knows the system. At backup PF they let Amundson go and Earl Clark takes over there (he's playing really well as Orlando's backup PF). I still woulda loved a trade for Gortat (maybe a 3 team where Orlando gets Turk, Toronto gets Barbosa and we get Gortat) since I'd prefer Lopez not be relied on as much with his back.

I made a thread under my Steve Kerr troll explaining how Sarver actually wasted more money last off season doing what he did instead of just giving Amare his money.

Kyle Orton
02-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Here's that post:

I already posted something similar to this on a Suns message board, but it's remarkable enough to post again. The reputation Sarver has as cheap couldn't be more wrong, this off season proves he's not cheap, just incredibly stupid. After harping so much about how he can't give Amare too much guaranteed money, he ended up shelling out more guaranteed money than he needed to, cutting off his nose just to spite his face.

The Bulls this offseason signed Ronnie Brewer and Kurt Thomas to contracts that totaled roughly $15,000,000 in guarantees. The Suns signed Channing Frye and Josh Childress to contracts that totaled $60,000,000 in guarantees. Ronnie Brewer is basically Josh Childress with better defense. Maybe some might argue Frye is more valuable than Kurt Thomas because of his shooting, but generally teams that want to win championships have a starting center and backup center who can rebound and defend the post. In other words, Sarver shelled out 4x as much as he needed to for two dime-a-dozen players when there were better alternatives out there.

In addition to Frye and Childress, Sarver gave Hakeem Warrick a $20,000,000 contract, a scrub they didn't need who will struggle to find PT, and added $30,000,000 in guarantees to the roster when trading Barbosa for Turkoglu. Toronto woulda dealt Turk anyway possible, Frye wasn't gonna get that deal anywhere else, Childress was barely a rotation player in Europe, and Warrick was let go of by the MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES because he didn't play enough defense for them. Somehow, Amare Stoudemire isn't worth $100,000,000 in guarantees, but 4 role players all outcast from their previous teams are worth $110,000,000. The end result of this logic is a team that was in the WCF last year now being a team that will struggle to make the playoffs with nothing but role players to build around in the future.

Compare that to what Sarver could have done had he not been extremely stubborn and hard headed about refusing to pay Amare what he was gonna get on the open market.

*draft Lawal and Collins like they did anyway

1) Give Amare the guaranteed 5 year deal he wanted ($100,000,000 in guarantees added)
2) Use the MLE on Brewer and Kurt Thomas, letting Frye walk ($15,000,000 in guarantees added)
3) Rather than trade it for Turkoglu, trade Barbosa for an expiring deal (roughly $7,000,000 in guarantees subtracted)
4) Find a veteran combo guard to full out the roster with ($1,000,000 in guarantees). The end result of this is:

PG: Nash/Dragic/combo guard
SG: J-Rich/Brewer/combo guard
SF: Hill/Dudley/Clark
PF: Amare/Clark/Lawal/Collins
C: Lopez/Thomas/Lawal/Collins

This team, a CHEAPER alternative (it nets a total of $109,000,000 in guarantees added compared to $110,000,000) to what Sarver ended up doing, is roughly the same team that made the WCF only with less jump gimmicky shit and better defensive personnel. But hey, I guess it wasn't a risk worth taking in the event Amare's contract doesn't pan out. Taking on contracts everyone knows suck from the get go is a much safer bet.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 06:42 PM
The Chicago Bulls split their MLE between Ronnie Brewer and Kurt Thomas, two guys I was suggesting from the beginning of the off season. KT is giving quality minutes at C in Chicago and woulda been a good backup C here as he knows the system. At backup PF they let Amundson go and Earl Clark takes over there (he's playing really well as Orlando's backup PF). I still woulda loved a trade for Gortat (maybe a 3 team where Orlando gets Turk, Toronto gets Barbosa and we get Gortat) since I'd prefer Lopez not be relied on as much with his back.

I made a thread under my Steve Kerr troll explaining how Sarver actually wasted more money last off season doing what he did instead of just giving Amare his money.

I remember you joking about how the Suns spent all the money that could have gone to Amare. KT did well while Boozer and Noah were out. Clark played well against the Whorenets two weeks ago. Man, that Sarver guy did screw things up :lol

majinkoola
02-27-2011, 11:16 PM

Suns are 3 games out of 5th place. 6 seed is a possibility.

TheSullyMonster
02-28-2011, 12:43 AM
The Chicago Bulls split their MLE between Ronnie Brewer and Kurt Thomas, two guys I was suggesting from the beginning of the off season..

Or you could've kept Kurt Thomas to start with.:lol

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Preaching to the choir there. Kurt Thomas has and always will be one of the my favorite Suns during the Nash era. Dicktoni gave him inconsistent minutes all season but he was readily available to step in and play big against the Spurs in 2007.

Juan
02-28-2011, 12:55 AM
:lmao suns. is this a joke?