PDA

View Full Version : Heat score 34 1st quarter points...

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 10:43 PM
...and only 52 the rest of the game! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

21_Dickings
02-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Wanna be a part of the Baby Drew Crew?

In addition to your superior regulation skills, we need you to whip history2b's fat ass into shape. The Crew can't afford to lose soldiers because of someone dropping dead from cardiac arrest.

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Wanna be a part of the Baby Drew Crew?

In addition to your superior regulation skills, we need you to whip history2b's fat ass into shape. The Crew can't afford to lose soldiers because of someone dropping dead from cardiac arrest.

sign me up, MP. :toast

hitmanyr2k
02-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Like I said before, the Heat get out and run on teams early and also like to cherry pick because they have the athletes to do it but they can't run all game long. When the game slows down their offense looks like garbage. It has no purpose to it. Their offense is to isolate Wade or Lebron and let their talent try to generate something.

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Like I said before, the Heat get out and run on teams early and also like to cherry pick because they have the athletes to do it but they can't run all game long. When the game slows down their offense looks like garbage. It has no purpose to it. Their offense is to isolate Wade or Lebron and let their talent try to generate something.

The game slows to a crawl in the playoffs too, and the Heat's halfcourt offense is anemic.

Tony Horton
02-27-2011, 10:59 PM
...and only 52 the rest of the game! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

If LeBron starts doing my Yoga X program, he'll have the stamina to finish in the 4th quarter, guaranteed!

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 11:00 PM
If LeBron starts doing my Yoga X program, he'll have the stamina to finish in the 4th quarter, guaranteed!

Fitness Made Simple > Yoga X

Tony Horton
02-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Fitness Made Simple > Yoga X

Millions of Americans are joining my P90X Revolution! You're just a shitty infomercial pitchman with a weird looking neck.

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Millions of Americans are joining my P90X Revolution! You're just a shitty infomercial pitchman with a weird looking neck.

You may got more chedda than me, but at least I don't suck cock.

http://www.oldpaths.com/Archive/Horton/Tony/Earl/1957/whyileft.html

midnightpulp
02-27-2011, 11:13 PM
You may got more chedda than me, but at least I don't suck cock.

http://www.oldpaths.com/Archive/Horton/Tony/Earl/1957/whyileft.html

:lol

LkrFan
02-27-2011, 11:17 PM

Harlem Preach
02-28-2011, 12:07 AM
they didnt run their offense enough through lebron. that is always the problem.

John Basedow
02-28-2011, 12:09 AM
they didnt run their offense enough through lebron. that is always the problem.

I can already tell I'm gonna love this troll :lol

Keyser soze
02-28-2011, 12:28 AM

Great post. Totally agree.

This is exactly why the Heat aren't going anywhere this year. And you can call me crazy but I think the Knicks have a team better-suited for the playoffs than Miami. I mean, in a physical, halfcourt-oriented game (a typical playoff game), would you rather run your offense through Carmelo or Lebron???? Lebron may be the better overall player but Melo is the more polished scorer with a much more deadly mid-range game. The Heat will not be a great team until one of two things happen: A) They start giving the ball to Wade with the game on the line, OR B) Lebron develops a consistent mid-range jumpshot.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 12:38 AM

This is exactly why the Heat aren't going anywhere this year. And you can call me crazy but I think the Knicks have a team better-suited for the playoffs than Miami. I mean, in a physical, halfcourt-oriented game (a typical playoff game), would you rather run your offense through Carmelo or Lebron???? Lebron may be the better overall player but Melo is the more polished scorer with a much more deadly mid-range game. The Heat will not be a great team until one of two things happen: A) They start giving the ball to Wade with the game on the line, OR B) Lebron develops a consistent mid-range jumpshot.

Neither of those are in the top 5 of Miami's problems..

Killakobe81
02-28-2011, 12:40 AM

will have to be "B" ... Lebron is the creator and besides if you stand Lebron in the corner as a catch and shoot player late in a game he is useless ...Lebron should drive than if he cant get to the rim dish to Wade ...

Juan
02-28-2011, 12:55 AM
The lack of a superstar is hurting the Heat. They don't have that "MVP Caliber" type player yet.

crc21209
02-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Shit happens. Because you sure as hell cant say the Knicks "D" is what did the job....

Keyser soze
02-28-2011, 01:16 AM
will have to be "B" ... Lebron is the creator and besides if you stand Lebron in the corner as a catch and shoot player late in a game he is useless ...Lebron should drive than if he cant get to the rim dish to Wade ...

Perhaps but it just seems to me that if you are going to be an all-time great wing player, you are going to need a devastating mid-range game. It doesn't have to be Kobe-good but he has to be able to stop and pop with more regularity and authority. I'm not asking Lebron to be a catch and shoot player. I'm asking him to have a one-on-one move with the game on the line that doesn't involve him speed-racing to the basket hoping to get fouled. He needs to be able to just face up and stick that 17 foot jump shot in Carmelo's Grill (the same way Carmelo DID IT TO HIM last year in Cleveland). Why is the mid-range game so important? Because it's inherently indefensible. If you can hit a contested J with the game on the line, the other team has no recourse. It's game over. The player on the Heat with that skill is Wade, not Lebron. The Heat need to give the ball to their closer, Dwayne Wade.

Keyser soze
02-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Neither of those are in the top 5 of Miami's problems..

"Neither of those" what? I only mentioned ONE problem, Lebron's lack of a consistently deadly mid-range jump-shot as a means for closing out closely contested, halfcourt-oriented games. The two things I mentioned are proposed SOLUTIONS to the aforementioned problem.

To me, the three biggest flaws Miami has are: A) Lack of a true Center, B) Mediocre point-guard play, and C) The Lebron-issue I just expounded upon.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Lebron from 10-23 feet: 40% from the field, 74% of the FGAs created for himself..

Carmelo from 10-23 feet: 41.6% from the field, only 64% of the FGAs created for himself..

Not a significant difference..

Wade's mid-range game has been mediocre for the last few years, Heat fans have been complaining about it for a while..Wade's lack of a mid-range game is a much bigger problem, since he's supposed to be playing the "primary scorer" role on the team..

Miami's main problem is coaching, a much bigger problem than talent at the 1/5 spots..it's the same problem they've had under Spoelstra since he joined the team, where his offense was "Wade iso"..now, it's "Wade-Lebron iso", with occasional pick&rolls..

Spoelstra literally has no offensive system, he plays Joel Anthony too much, he rarely makes adjustments to the other team, and he has no respect from the players..

Juan
02-28-2011, 01:51 AM
el heat need a guard like JJ Barea. I was praying JJ would join Miami and lead them to the promise land! He would easily put them over the top.

baseline bum
02-28-2011, 02:49 AM
The Heat need a coach bad. How the hell can they be so awful in the halfcourt with three top-15 players? I mean, not scoring on the fucking Knicks of all teams? I was amazed how far Spoelstra took that shit team last season and I hate to take the side of selfish-ass LeBron, but how is that team not scoring points? I mean LeBron could make St. Vincent-St. Mary look like a good offense so how is he failing with a first ballot Hall of Famer and a year-in year-out allstar, both in their primes, at his side?

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:53 AM
The Heat need a coach bad. How the hell can they be so awful in the halfcourt with three top-15 players? I mean, not scoring on the fucking Knicks of all teams? I was amazed how far Spoelstra took that shit team last season and I hate to take the side of selfish-ass LeBron, but how is that team not scoring points? I mean LeBron could make St. Vincent-St. Mary look like a good offense so how is he failing with a first ballot Hall of Famer and a year-in year-out allstar, both in their primes, at his side?

Quien?

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Heat need to get their shit together tbh, the playoffs are near.

baseline bum
02-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Quien?

You don't think Wade is a shoo-in for the Hall?

baseline bum
02-28-2011, 04:12 AM
CROFL @ all the Knick fans in Miami's building.

LkrFan
02-28-2011, 06:07 AM
LeHype's failed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZA2WVOW2Pc) Kobe impression. :lol

Then he complained after they called traveling on him! :lmao

Venti Quattro
02-28-2011, 06:10 AM
We can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol