PDA

View Full Version : I am prepared to say ..

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Even though i hate myself for saying this ..

That poster who claimed the lakers over bulls in the finals (i agree)

And until the heat can find it within themsleves and fight their egos and really understand what it is to be a real team they wont have a team ..

So im prepared to say the lakers will win it all this year ..

(I know it hurts me to say that)

cobbler
02-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I have been saying it all year... as well as the last 3. Hasn't hurt once. :toast

lefty
02-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Lakers????
:lmao

IronMexican
02-27-2011, 11:47 PM
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/boshflop.gif

Flo-Rida
Lakers????

Yes ...

IronMexican
And when will you own up to the best vs gbs?

IronMexican
02-27-2011, 11:48 PM

Good question, Iron.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2011, 11:48 PM

And until the heat can find it within themsleves and fight their egos and really understand what it is to be a real team they wont have a team ..

You can say my name it's ok Son....

H5TYletcx0g

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 11:49 PM

Never .. the hurricanes werent tryingso i dont count it tbh.

IronMexican
02-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Pretty weak. And they were trying. They just weren't very good, and extremely overrated heading into the season. :lol talking BCS title in the college forum.

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 11:50 PM
You've been Lebron'd...:lmao

Real talk... If I'm Wade I'll be damned if I sit in the corner or set pics with the game on the line and watch Lebron shoot up bricks. Come playoff time, James is going to get his stats, while Wade stays hesitant. Yet Wade will shoulder the blame along with the coach for the team not winning it, all while James parades around Miami wearing his t-shirt, "Check My Stats."

In all honesty all jokes i might make fun of kobe and shit but tbh he is a natural leader because he demands the ball and puts it upon himself to carry his team . Wade doesnt even do that anymore since lebron has been on the team .

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Pretty weak. And they were trying. They just weren't very good, and extremely overrated heading into the season. :lol talking BCS title in the college forum.

Al golden will lead them into the golden era just watch he aint no pussy like shannon hes gonna light a fire up their asses .

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Lakers have been just as bad as Miami this season..neither team has played like a contender, although the Lakers obviously get the credit for being the defending champions and having Phil Jackson..

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Well, he should. He's proven to be clutch. I've seen them draw up plays for Bosh at the end of games with Wade setting pics... and I just laugh.

You see thats what im saying but instead we end up with lebron trying to look cool with his fadeaway threes at the end of games .

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
02-27-2011, 11:55 PM
I had the Celtics as #1 in the east until the Perkins trade, now they are #3. I put Heat at top, followed by Bulls. 2nd round matchups would be epics, Miami vs. Orlando, and Chicago vs. Boston. Yes Chicago is a legit contender and could make the finals.

Bulls vs. Lakers: Rematch of Phil's first finals
Bulls vs. Spurs: Fight to be number 3 team in NBA history, 6-0 vs. 4-0.
Bulls vs. Dallas: Two teams that deserve to get back there.

Might as well throw these in:

Heat vs. Lakers: Kobe vs. LeBron, finally
Heat vs. Spurs. Spurs vs LeBron, again.
Heat vs. Mavericks: the rematch is on!

Celtics vs. Lakers: Rubber match of the decade, Kobe vs. Shaq.
Celtics vs. Spurs: Tim vs. Shaq for #5.
Celtics vs. Mavs: Dirk vs. KG

Probably Orlando and OKC won't make it to the finals, but maybe one will to the conference finals.

Anyway, don't count any team out, the war is coming!

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Lakers have been just as bad as Miami this season..neither team has played like a contender, although the Lakers obviously get the credit for being the defending champions and having Phil Jackson..

wipe your mouth off your bleeding....

TD 21
02-27-2011, 11:56 PM
I like the Bulls better than any team in the East, but as much as I think they'll push the Celtics or Heat to 7, they don't quite have enough to beat either. The lack of a secondary perimeter creator will be their undoing. Also, I don't think they have enough collective experience to quite get over the hump.

I had Spurs-Celtics coming into the season, but with the Perkins trade, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Heat hit their stride in the playoffs and emerge from the East. They haven't had their top five players play a single game together yet, nor have they had a stable rotation. Clearly, outside of the big three they're limited, but when you have arguably the two best players in the game (that's how good Howard has been, that I now consider it arguable between Wade and him for second) and another All-Star, it would be foolish to dismiss them entirely.

In the end, it doesn't matter, though. Celtics, Heat, Bulls, whoever, they're all just playing for the right to lose to the Spurs in the Finals.

HeatTheBestEver
02-27-2011, 11:57 PM

nigga, u can tbe serious,,,,,,if u really think about it who can stop us in the nba, who do the lakers got besides a rapist and dat scrub artestlmao @ da hatas thinkin they can hold the G.O.A.T.s

Kyle Orton

I wasn't aware the bet had a "no trying" provision.

Pelicans78
You've been Lebron'd...:lmao

Real talk... If I'm Wade I'll be damned if I sit in the corner or set pics with the game on the line and watch Lebron shoot up bricks. Come playoff time, James is going to get his stats, while Wade stays hesitant. Yet Wade will shoulder the blame along with the coach for the team not winning it, all while James parades around Miami wearing his t-shirt, "Check My Stats."

100%

Only way Heat will win a championship is if Wade wins Finals MVP. Lebron doesn't have enough in his arsenal to take over a game late.

cobbler
02-27-2011, 11:58 PM
However, the Lakers didn't stand atop the lift as the music blasted and the fireworks blazed promising 8+ titles...

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM

Any team starting Jacory Harris at QB isn't really serious about the season

HeatTheBestEver
I understand you frustrated, dog... but it just one game. We got the two best players in the league and a good PF. We gon be a tough out.

exactly bro, lyke solja boy sed we got dat pretty b0i swag and we gon turn it on at da riyte time,,,,,,i sent yu a frend reqwest btw plz accept bro

ffadicted
Lakers won't make it to the West finals, you heard it here first folks

Pelicans78
02-28-2011, 12:01 AM
The Bulls offense worries me. Too reliant on Rose and his offensive game isn't polished enough. Still, its really wide open between 6 teams right now.

i MAke GOod POlls
02-28-2011, 12:02 AM
exactly bro, lyke solja boy sed we got dat pretty b0i swag and we gon turn it on at da riyte time,,,,,,i sent yu a frend reqwest btw plz accept bro

crofl this has gotta be someone's troll :lol

j.dizzle
02-28-2011, 12:04 AM
lol heatfan

HeatTheBestEver
02-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Contenders? We aren't contenders, Ho. We're the Champs. Now you can say we're not playing like the Champs, but why should we, the playoffs haven't started, have they?

:lmao dis scrub actually think da fakeshow r contenders..........plz,,,,,,get in da gym and work on y0 game.......

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 12:08 AM

:lol You look so pathetic with shit like this. TBH you staying here and exposing yourself for the bitch that you are while everyone mocks you is more satisfying than you leaving the site anyways.

hitmanyr2k
02-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Cmon, if it ever came to that the Lakers aren't beating the Bulls in the Finals :lol Everything would come full circle and just like last time a young emerging Bulls team would bounce LA right back into another decade+ long period of mediocrity. The Bulls have everything the Lakers hate...speedy scoring PG that no one on that team can cover, lengthy defenders (Deng, Brewer) to throw at Kobe. Length, toughness and hustle (Noah, Taj Gibson, Kurt Thomas, Asik, etc) in the middle to throw at Gasol and Bynum. And I'm not even gonna count Boozer's punk ass as tough but we have him too :lol And coach Thibs is experienced in shutting Kobe down when it counts. Bulls in 6, maybe 7. What would make it even more fitting would be if the Bulls celebrated in LA just like last time :lol

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
:lol You look so pathetic with shit like this. TBH you staying here and exposing yourself for the bitch that you are while everyone mocks you is more satisfying than you leaving the site anyways.

Oh well i dont exactly care what people think of me on an online message board , i have a life how bout you ?

Harlem Preach
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
im prepared to say that lebron will 3 peat. the mvp that is

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Oh well i dont exactly care what people think of me on an online message board , i have a life how bout you ?

So much of a life that you couldn't even stay away from this site at the cost of your manhood. Some life.

trollt
02-28-2011, 01:16 AM
However, the Lakers didn't stand atop the lift as the music blasted and the fireworks blazed promising 8+ titles...

Bron just wanted to know what a championship parade felt like. Then he got carried away, thought the name on the back of his #6 jersey said Russell and started promising Larrys.

William Hung
02-28-2011, 01:38 AM
I am prepared to say.. That you Flo-rida are a frontrunning faggot and your
posts are turrible. Only bitches quit on their team. Even the laker fans who you've thoroughly fellated in this thread think you're pathetic.

Yorae
02-28-2011, 01:59 AM
That flop by rupaul is very much baron davis quality....it must be the deodorant...

Bill_Brasky
02-28-2011, 02:25 AM
you've been lebron'd...:lmao

real talk... If i'm wade i'll be damned if i sit in the corner or set pics with the game on the line and watch lebron shoot up bricks. Come playoff time, james is going to get his stats, while wade stays hesitant. Yet wade will shoulder the blame along with the coach for the team not winning it, all while james parades around miami wearing his t-shirt, "check my stats."
96-80

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:29 AM
Cmon, if it ever came to that the Lakers aren't beating the Bulls in the Finals :lol Everything would come full circle and just like last time a young emerging Bulls team would bounce LA right back into another decade+ long period of mediocrity. The Bulls have everything the Lakers hate...speedy scoring PG that no one on that team can cover, lengthy defenders (Deng, Brewer) to throw at Kobe. Length, toughness and hustle (Noah, Taj Gibson, Kurt Thomas, Asik, etc) in the middle to throw at Gasol and Bynum. And I'm not even gonna count Boozer's punk ass as tough but we have him too :lol And coach Thibs is experienced in shutting Kobe down when it counts. Bulls in 6, maybe 7. What would make it even more fitting would be if the Bulls celebrated in LA just like last time :lol

:wow

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:32 AM
I wonder what HH37 would have to say about this thread, he always has some good takes/stats/info on the Heat.

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:33 AM

Hitman I can't figure out if you're trolling or dead serious tbh

hitmanyr2k
02-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Hitman I can't figure out if you're trolling or dead serious tbh

I'm dead serious. It's all about the matchups and I LOVE the matchup with the Lakers. The Bulls aren't the kind of team the Lakers want to face in the playoffs. They're hardworking, play legit defense, and know their roles. The Lakers feasted on those crap West teams with cupcake frontlines that they simply overwhelmed with their big lineup. The Lakers win championships on the boards and getting second shots. LA didn't see a real team in the playoffs last year until they reached the Finals. That's why Boston scared them shitless until the final minutes of Game 7...and it took a fortunate Perkins injury at just the right time to get them over the hump.

That pansy Hollywood team doesn't want to see a hard working defensive team like the Bulls in the playoffs. They don't have anyone to stop Derrick Rose when it's all said and done. Fisher will be ready for the old folks home and if they put Kobe on Rose he won't able to sag 10 feet off him like he did Rondo's bricklaying ass last year. He'll have to play LEGIT defense which we all know he can't. Fast guards turn Kobe around like a turnstile :lol

And finally LA isn't overwhelming our bigs in the paint which is mainly how they win. They faced a punk Suns team with just Amare "6 boards a game" Stoudemire in the paint and a Jazz team with a frontline of just Boozer (need I say more?) but against the Bulls it'll be Noah, Taj Gibson, Asik, Kurt Thomas. One of the best rebounding frontlines in the NBA. No 2nd shots for LA when Kobe turns into the 40% chucker we all know and love on the big stage.

If the Bulls did reach the Finals (which most likely wouldn't happen) I would much rather see LA than the Spurs. The Spurs matchup better with the Bulls...especially in the speed and defense department.

Budkin
02-28-2011, 10:43 AM
LOL @ Flo-Rida all of a sudden sucking Laker dick. The Heat have lost some close games against good teams and he's already off the bandwagon.

Venti Quattro
02-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Lakers have some problems that they need to fix themselves. Maybe you'd be better off jumping to another bandwagon, or just stay because it's just one game.

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Phil is fixin' to go to the crop. Bryant too. They're counting on players & teams to hesitate with self doubt like this Florida fellow. That's how Portland & OKC ended up topsy turvy....us Topsy. Them Turvy.

Wallace is a king sized asshole, but, his "bootie holes be gettin' tight" is just precise.

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 05:40 PM
what the fuck is this thread about?

Flo-Rida, what the fuck man? did u fall and hit ur head? wheres that miami swag? this is the land of the miami fucking hurricanes, dolphins, and TEAM JOHN DILLINGER MIAMI HEAT.

Fuck no. The Heat will win the 2010-2011 championship. Playoffs are an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT story.

Last night, Dampier was in, Heat surged to 14 pt lead. Then what does Spoelstra do? Sits Dampier for rest of game. Never even gets off the bench in the second half.

Dampier is our best Center and he doesn't sniff the court? Ha ha ha. This team is saving itself for the playoffs in Year One, where we are at our weakest due to roster holes and chemistry.

Fuck all of you and MIAMI HEAT ARE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Bito Corleone
02-28-2011, 07:40 PM
wheres that miami swag? this is the land of the miami fucking hurricanes, dolphins, and TEAM JOHN DILLINGER MIAMI HEAT.
You know John Dillinger got killed right? I mean, I see the similarities also, but just not the same way you do.

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Flo-Rida, what the fuck man? did u fall and hit ur head? wheres that miami swag? this is the land of the miami fucking hurricanes

Yeah Flo, remember them? :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

You aren't exactly helping your case here MH.

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 07:53 PM
this is a pussy thread and flo-rida should be ashamed of himself.

dumbass regular season loss to the knicks and he posts this shit, giving up on his team and the season

i wouldnt be surprised if the board crucifies Flo-Rida for this thread, especially if he wants to talk smack if the Heat do well or win the ring.

this almost disqualifies you as a fan. u gave up on ur team. u were all happy and shit for the bandwagon, and now gave up cuz some regular season struggles. pathetic.

feels like a bandwagon fan imo. i am ashamed of him.

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 07:57 PM

He is a pussy and you should be ashamed of him. He is a welcher and a bandwagoning pussy who isn't even supposed to be posting here in the first place.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I am prepared to say.. That you Flo-rida are a frontrunning faggot and your
posts are turrible. Only bitches quit on their team. Even the laker fans who you've thoroughly fellated in this thread think you're pathetic.

Listen here you fucking prick dont you ever call me a front running faggot , i been on this board since the 15 win heat season . Im a heat fan through thick and thin . Fucking bastard get outta here with that shit trying to make a mockery of me . Your the pathetic one and i swear i wish i knew who you where you i can just two piece the living shit out of you . Dont you ever question my fan hood fuck boy .

The Refrigerator
02-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Listen here you fucking prick dont you ever call me a front running faggot , i been on this board since the 15 win heat season . Im a heat fan through thick and thin . Fucking bastard get outta here with that shit trying to make a mockery of me . Your the pathetic one and i swear i wish i knew who you where you i can just two piece the living shit out of you . Dont you ever question my fan hood fuck boy .

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/054/930/original/Oh_he_mad.jpg?1276649653

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:09 PM

dumbass regular season loss to the knicks and he posts this shit, giving up on his team and the season

i wouldnt be surprised if the board crucifies Flo-Rida for this thread, especially if he wants to talk smack if the Heat do well or win the ring.

this almost disqualifies you as a fan. u gave up on ur team. u were all happy and shit for the bandwagon, and now gave up cuz some regular season struggles. pathetic.

feels like a bandwagon fan imo. i am ashamed of him.

Like i said i aint no bandwagon fan so dont try me . This is fucking miami i was born and raised in carol city . I dont quit on my team , im specifically stating my opinion and im not gonna sit here and say everything is gonna be alright its not 2006 the level of competition is tougher now than it was then , we cant just turn on the switch and decided to play like champions it doesn't work like that . Now dont get me wrong did i overreact about yesterdays loss ? hell yeah because its the knicks i cant fucking stand new york and their fucking fans down here . But im not gonna deny the fact that first off we will not win it as long as spolestra is at the helm the motherfucker cant make adjustments to save his life and the players STILL dont respect him . And unless he can prove me wrong (which i hope he does but until then ill continue to feel that way) so im not gonna be here and be biased and say were gonna dominate in the playoffs becuase i truly dont know . And you think i give a damn about the lakers ? FUCK THE LAKERS AND THEIR FUCKING FANS AS A MATTER OF A FACT FUCK THE WHOLE NBA Except FOR MY HEAT . I aint no fucking bandwagoner so fuck everyone on here who thinks i am , I AM A HEAT FAn IVE BEEN THRU THE GOOD AND I SURE AS HELL STUCK THROUGH THE BAD SO FUCK EVERYONE ON HERE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE .

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Like i said i aint no bandwagon fan so dont try me . This is fucking miami i was born and raised in carol city . I dont quit on my team , im specifically stating my opinion and im not gonna sit here and say everything is gonna be alright its not 2006 the level of competition is tougher now than it was then , we cant just turn on the switch and decided to play like champions it doesn't work like that . Now dont get me wrong did i overreact about yesterdays loss ? hell yeah because its the knicks i cant fucking stand new york and their fucking fans down here . But im not gonna deny the fact that first off we will not win it as long as spolestra is at the helm the motherfucker cant make adjustments to save his life and the players STILL dont respect him . And unless he can prove me wrong (which i hope he does but until then ill continue to feel that way) so im not gonna be here and be biased and say were gonna dominate in the playoffs becuase i truly dont know . And you think i give a damn about the lakers ? FUCK THE LAKERS AND THEIR FUCKING FANS AS A MATTER OF A FACT FUCK THE WHOLE NBA Except FOR MY HEAT . I aint no fucking bandwagoner so fuck everyone on here who thinks i am , I AM A HEAT FAn IVE BEEN THRU THE GOOD AND I SURE AS HELL STUCK THROUGH THE BAD SO FUCK EVERYONE ON HERE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE .

hey Aunt Flo....you know what I liked most about the Knick game last night....that silly ass loook on Bron's face when it was over...He was like dam I thought this shit was gonna be easy....:lmao

and Poor Wade...Melo was literally getting excited like he was bout to fuck some new booty when Wade was guarding him...Wade looked like a lil boy out there....:lol

#1 Timmys Fan
02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Its almost comical that you lames decide to post a gif or pic of bosh in every heat thread . Real original fellas , real fucking original .

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:23 PM
hey Aunt Flo....you know what I liked most about the Knick game last night....that silly ass loook on Bron's face when it was over...He was like dam I thought this shit was gonna be easy....:lmao

and Poor Wade...Melo was literally getting excited like he was bout to fuck some new booty when Wade was guarding him...Wade looked like a lil boy out there....:lol

Your a pathetic excuse for this fucking board , you go about your shit on here talking all that shit . You and all these other laker trolls are whats wrong with this board (Except for Deadlydynasty and The Machine) you guys constantly talk shit like you are the shit . I got news flash for you take everything i said about the lakers in this thread and shove it up your ass bitch .

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:32 PM

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 08:32 PM
http://catherine333.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/aunt-flow.jpg

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
http://catherine333.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/aunt-flow.jpg

Nice you actually looked that up saved it to your photo bucket and posted . Lol the audacity of this faggot .

IronMexican
02-28-2011, 08:36 PM

lol

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah yeah hysterical im just laughing my ass off right now .

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah Flo, remember them? :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

You aren't exactly helping your case here MH.

:rollin

GGXzlRoNtHU

MH prolly shot his wad all over his reheated pizza and his Starcraft-supporting super computer the first time he heard this song's 3-minute mark...

IronMexican
02-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Yeah yeah hysterical im just laughing my ass off right now .

It's pretty funny, Flo.

BTW, whatever happened to that black guy florige?

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM
It's pretty funny, Flo.

BTW, whatever happened to that black guy florige?

making club bangers tbh

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 08:42 PM
i dont listen to rap music

so you failed FPOONSIE

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Nice you actually looked that up saved it to your photo bucket and posted . Lol the audacity of this faggot .

Why would I need to look up a picture AND post it on my photobucket?

Life tip: Right click and copy image location. It's pretty easy for anyone who has ever used a computer before.

IronMexican
02-28-2011, 08:44 PM
MiamiHeat listens to 3OH3 and BrokenCYDE. He's a scene-kid who posts on /b/, and only for the trap threads.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Why would I need to look up a picture AND post it on my photobucket?

Life tip: Right click and copy image location. It's pretty easy for anyone who has ever used a computer before.

Oh well still had the time to look it up ? i see theres still nothing to do in cleveland but copy and past pics huh ?

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 08:49 PM
i dont listen to rap music

so you failed FPOONSIE

Too bad...Snoop lays out some quality fapping material for ya, scroh.

j-money24
02-28-2011, 08:49 PM
I have a gut feeling that the Mavs will come out the West, i know they are chokers in the playoffs but i dont see my lakers doing it for a 4th time and i definitively don't see the Spurs either.. Im liking Mavs vs Celtics in the finals

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 08:50 PM
MiamiHeat listens to 3OH3 and BrokenCYDE. He's a scene-kid who posts on /b/, and only for the trap threads.

Nope. i haven't gone to /b/ in about 7 months. you apparently do though. :lol :lol

I listen to classical, country, rock and roll, indie, basically anything that isn't rap.

you know, good music and not just listening to some retards with huge ego's.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh well still had the time to look it up ? i see theres still nothing to do in cleveland but copy and past pics huh ?

How many posts do you have in this thread? :lmao

lol Playing the "no life because you're on the internet" card when you have more posts in this thread than anybody. I guess that's because there is nothing to do in Miami. Oh wait, there is!? Well maybe if you weren't so fat you could be out fucking a big assed cuban bitch right now instead of watching your shit get pushed in on spurstalk. And maybe if you weren't so poor you would know that you could do both at the same time on something called a smart phone.

Looks like you exposed yourself tbh.

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM
How many posts do you have in this thread? :lmao

lol Playing the "no life because you're on the internet" card when you have more posts in this thread than anybody. I guess that's because there is nothing to do in Miami. Oh wait, there is!? Well maybe if you weren't so fat you could be out fucking a big assed cuban bitch right now instead of watching your shit get pushed in on spurstalk. And maybe if you weren't so poor you would know that you could do both at the same time on something called a smart phone.

Looks like you exposed yourself tbh.

Lamest shit ive ever heard tbh , first off the fat part fyi i played for Miami northwestern in football and basketball and in college i also played basketball for for famu , ive probally gotten more pussy than you could even think of . Your a nobody son , ive probally ecplised everything you wished you could do . and FYI i work corrections in dade probally making more money than you and fyi again im married . So before you try to put me on blast make sure you know who your talking too.

Oh and BTW i dont exactly go around writing shit on people profiles

kamikazi_player
02-28-2011, 09:07 PM

Can't be that upset about this Miami team man. Once everyone's back, then they'll be clicking and could pose a potential threat to the Celtics especially after they got weaker. Just the thought of Troy Murphy coming in would boost up Miami's chances.

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:07 PM
From college athlete to corrections officer......sounds like you took advantage of that college education!

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Lamest shit ive ever heard tbh , first off the fat part fyi i played for Miami northwestern in football and basketball and in college i also played basketball for for famu , ive probally gotten more pussy than you could even think of . Your a nobody son , ive probally ecplised everything you wished you could do . and FYI i work corrections in dade probally making more money than you and fyi again im married . So before you try to put me on blast make sure you know who your talking too.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Quoting this post so no one misses it.

Fpoonsie

Yeah, I hear married Corrections officers be pullin MAD pussy/pay-puh/etc...

Flo-Rida
From college athlete to corrections officer......sounds like you took advantage of that college education!

Well things didn't exactly plan out besides i majored in criminal and justice so it was always a back up plan .

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 09:10 PM

Yeah, I hear married Corrections officers be pullin MAD pussy/pay-puh/etc...

Bro i was referring to college and before i got married although i didnt specify it , its what i intended to say .

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Well things didn't exactly plan out besides i majored in criminal and justice so it was always a back up plan .

You majored in "criminal"? Is that why you spend so much time at the Dade County DOC?

Flo-Rida
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Quoting this post so no one misses it.

Of course your an obsessive faggot obsessed with me nothing new

ginobili's bald spot

Correctional officer?

:cry So fucking successful :cry

cobbler
02-28-2011, 09:13 PM

Ouuuuuuuuuuuch!

Hey wait... He said he was pulling in the high $. :lol

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Miami northwestern?

:cry great fucking athlete :cry

cobbler
02-28-2011, 09:14 PM

It's always good to have a backup. Kinda like this thread. :toast

Kyle Orton
Division 2 :cry

Flo-Rida
Miami northwestern?

:cry great fucking athlete :cry

Same school that jacory harris . Aldarius johnson and all those other busts played out before the U .

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:15 PM
:lmao wow I just realized Miami Northwestern is a high school

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Former division 2 playing correctional officer?

:cry Mad fucking pussy :cry

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 09:16 PM

Famu is the college jackass

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Former high school playing correctional officer?

fify :lmao

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:17 PM

Seriously????????

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

That fucking rant was Koriwhat-esque

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Yeah and btw i got neck tats so dont fucking try my patience

Fpoonsie
This thread (that post in particular) made. my. day.

Admittedly, it was a pretty slow fucking day.

Andrew Cunanan
I played at Gables High tbh (yes, with Frank Gore).

Kyle Orton
Seriously????????

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

That fucking rant was Koriwhat-esque

Look at the high school Aldarius Johnson is from :lmao http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2742403

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:19 PM
JJ Hickson wins this thread imo.

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:20 PM
THAT nigga JJ tbh. Before Goran got banned Goran and JJ were ST's best pick and roll combo :cry

Flo-Rida
02-28-2011, 09:20 PM
I played at Gables High tbh (yes, with Frank Gore).

yeah he got the benefit of the doubt in high school and in college , other than football i heard he was slow in the classroom . Not gonna lie though hell of a football player at the U . His knee just fucked him .

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:23 PM
other than football i heard he was slow in the classroom

A football player at the U was slow on the classroom, I woulda never imagined!

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 09:26 PM
yeah i'm a correctional officer, yeah I played football and basketball and yeah it was in high school... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't become a successful correctional officer because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to become a baller, i became a C.O. because i wanted to, because i like it and because i could get madd pussy. i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

yeah i'm a correctional officer, yeah I played football and basketball and yeah it was in high school... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't become a successful correctional officer because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to become a baller, i became a C.O. because i wanted to, because i like it and because i could get madd pussy. i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
THAT nigga JJ tbh. Before Goran got banned Goran and JJ were ST's best pick and roll combo :cry

I miss that lil nigga tbh :depressed

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao formatting that to koriwhat style

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 09:30 PM
now i feel bad that i bumped this thread when i saw it. i was just annoyed that a fan would straight up quit on their team and declare another team the champs because of the regular season :lol

he did this to himself i guess.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Rip..

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 09:35 PM
:rollin

#1 Timmys Fan
02-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Rip..

:worthy::worthy::worthy: Outstanding work with your JJ Hickson troll. I can see how you got that medal.

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Remember when people thought JJ Hickson was my troll then all my trolls got banned and he didn't get banned :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 09:38 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy: Outstanding work with your JJ Hickson troll. I can see how you got that medal.

Thanks, buddy:toast..

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 09:39 PM
GTFO.

HH is JJ?

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 09:39 PM
I still have no idea who Hickson used to be, before I took over for him:lol..I thought it was badfish, but I don't know anymore, I received the PW from another random troll..

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 09:40 PM
GTFO.

HH is JJ?

This has been common knowledge for awhile now, tbh

Fpoonsie
02-28-2011, 09:45 PM
This has been common knowledge for awhile now, tbh

God. fucking. dammit.

I hate this fucking game.

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
GTFO.

HH is JJ?

The trolling himself should have made it obvious. Who else can troll HH but HH himself?

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 09:48 PM
P.S Kori ban me permantley from the bet i made with gbs .

Also Kori can you please honor his request. he lost a bet fair and square this man cannot be trusted.

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 09:52 PM
if Flo-Rida is gone, that means I'm now the oldest heat fan on this board :king

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 09:54 PM
if Flo-Rida is gone, that means I'm now the oldest heat fan on this board :king

You hungry, scro? I've got some pizza in the fridge

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 09:54 PM
stuffed crust or bust :lol

kamikazi_player
02-28-2011, 09:55 PM
lol kind of funny how he mentions that he likes HarlemHeat, but he hates his troll :lol

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 10:02 PM
stuffed crust or bust :lol

crofl

What gives, brah? You've started to have a personality for the first time in 4 years.

Kori Ellis
02-28-2011, 10:06 PM
crofl

What gives, brah? You've started to have a personality for the first time in 4 years.

MiamiHeat Gave his MiamiHeat troll to someone else with more personality.

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 10:10 PM

:lmao kori trolling me!

this thread is now even better.

i MAke GOod POlls
02-28-2011, 10:11 PM
tbh i think half the ppl herre are just Bump trolls, imho

ginobili's bald spot
02-28-2011, 10:11 PM

P.S Kori ban me permantley from the bet i made with gbs .

The bet and agreement are in this thread. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161728

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 10:12 PM
tbh i think half the ppl herre are just Bump trolls, imho

i am tired of defending myself but i am a legit poster.

this is the only account i post on.

but now KORI! is trollin my ass so u wont believe me :lmao:lmao

HeatTheBestEver
02-28-2011, 10:14 PM
ware u stay at MiamiHeat??

JJ Hickson

+1

But I am honored that everyone wants to take credit for my brilliance.

IronMexican
This thread is fucking Ranchy. Shit got all catty and out of control.

Kori Ellis

but now KORI! is trollin my ass so u wont believe me :lmao:lmao

My bad. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone you were a ChrisRichards troll.

4>0rings
Isn't JJ that pussy ass Stretch.

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 10:17 PM
lol

Kori's gotta couple glasses of vino in her...gonna be an interesting night

JJ Hickson
02-28-2011, 10:17 PM
pussy ass Stretch.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

:lmao..

HeatTheBestEver
02-28-2011, 10:18 PM
yo miamiheat i didnt even kno ther was anotha heat fan on da board! hey,,,,,ima send u a friend reqst bro,,,plz accept!

Andrew Cunanan
02-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Kori, now that we have you slightly inebriated tell us some ST secrets

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 10:23 PM
My bad. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone you were a ChrisRichards troll.

lol oh gawd, people are gonna believe u :lmao:lmao

oh well

Kori Ellis
02-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Of course they are going to believe me.

Now, if I told you guys who Koolaid really is -- then you'd never believe me.

Dex
02-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Of course they are going to believe me.

:downspin:

IronMexican's Girl
02-28-2011, 10:38 PM
This thread is fucking Ranchy. Shit got all catty and out of control.

Hi bby! u still teachin me how 2 ride a bike tmw???:) My mom said we can have ice cream after:wow tweet me l8er:D

Axe Murderer
02-28-2011, 10:43 PM
lol

Fergie The Florists
02-28-2011, 10:44 PM
aussholes

IronMexican
02-28-2011, 10:45 PM
rofl

Kyle Orton
02-28-2011, 11:56 PM

Wennington
03-01-2011, 12:16 AM
ANOTHER derailed thread by these trolls. This place has so much pointless drivel, so much immaturity. I absolutely detest all of you, you are pathetic excuses for human beings. However, since I'm already here, I have an issue that I need help with.

My hair stylist Roberto is going to Italy for a few months. I will need weekly touch-ups for my hair, I need a stylist that will be gentle with my scalp. Somebody that knows the art of coloring. Does anybody have any recommendations?

http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections3/overcut-hairstyle10.jpg

Something like this would be outstanding, thanks in advance.

PS. I hate you idiots, this is why I hate this place.

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 12:17 AM
talk to that faggot, Medvedenko

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 12:18 AM
:lmao Wennington is a great troll

Mickey O'Neil
03-01-2011, 01:29 AM
oh great, another mick

who tha fuck are ya?

ElNono
03-01-2011, 01:40 AM

Some things are better left unknown, tbh

ElNono
03-01-2011, 01:41 AM
ANOTHER derailed thread by these trolls. This place has so much pointless drivel, so much immaturity. I absolutely detest all of you, you are pathetic excuses for human beings. However, since I'm already here, I have an issue that I need help with.

My hair stylist Roberto is going to Italy for a few months. I will need weekly touch-ups for my hair, I need a stylist that will be gentle with my scalp. Somebody that knows the art of coloring. Does anybody have any recommendations?

http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections3/overcut-hairstyle10.jpg

Something like this would be outstanding, thanks in advance.

PS. I hate you idiots, this is why I hate this place.

This troll is gold, IMO :lol

The Reckoning
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
:corn:

fuck yeah, i found the best episode.

The Reckoning
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM

quality shit :tu

almost as fulfilling as the guitardude27 banning

ffadicted
05-08-2011, 07:50 PM