PDA

View Full Version : Let's Put To Rest This Silly Notion That Kobe Gets Special Treatment

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm just really tired of it...I really don't want to hear this excuse anymore...I'm not upset about it I just want you fans to acknowledge that Kobe has never had help from the refs...Like Spur fan despise Kool - NBA Refs despise Kobe...this overt display and utter regard for the NBA's integrity is on full display in this vid...

The Proof is in the Punani as they say...

Hot dam - What my man gotta do to get a muthafucking call:

jsA5hAaH8gY

Technique
02-28-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm laughing at all of the Kobe nuthuggers commenting on how Kobe gets no calls with a sample size of... One.

That's when you know you're knee deep. When you're so shocked that your star didn't get a call that you post a vid on youtube and bitch about it with your fellow ball lickers.

Leetonidas
02-28-2011, 10:04 AM
lol koolaids man.

He got blocked cleanly and body contact was made after that, therefore, no foul. Stop crying. I'm sure Kobe will put up 38 points on 8-35 from the field but 22-25 from the line within the week.

Technique
02-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Indeed, a true testiment to a team that can carry a 8-24 ballhogging shooting guard to two 'ships. I think it's safe to say the lakers could have won those titles if lance stephenson was at sg.

silverblk mystix
02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
That was a good non-call...;)

Hooks
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
More videos! One isn't enough.

lefty
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm just really tired of it...I really don't want to hear this excuse anymore...I'm not upset about it I just want you fans to acknowledge that Kobe has never had help from the refs...Like Spur fan despise Kool - NBA Refs despise Kobe...this overt display and utter regard for the NBA's integrity is on full display in this vid...

The Proof is in the Punani as they say...

Hot dam - What my man gotta do to get a muthafucking call:

jsA5hAaH8gY

That wasnt a foul GTFO

BB is a physical game, that was just contact

And he got rejected from behind, clean block

Pussy

mindcrime
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
The Lakers don't need th refs to win it. We were -99 last year in the playoffs and still pissed on everyone. That's the first time that's been done.

Ah, but the finals was a different story. The refs were waiting for the only series that mattered. Purple and Piss were +51 against the Celtics.

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 11:44 AM
The Lakers don't need th refs to win it. We were -99 last year in the playoffs and still pissed on everyone. That's the first time that's been done.

Lakaluva

alchemist
02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Didn't Kobe want the 80's style of basketball back? Now his dickriders are mad?

hitmanyr2k
02-28-2011, 12:34 PM
lol koolaids man.

He got blocked cleanly and body contact was made after that, therefore, no foul. Stop crying. I'm sure Kobe will put up 38 points on 8-35 from the field but 22-25 from the line within the week.

That's what I was saying yesterday :lol Pause at the 0:15 mark. All fuckin ball. Just because Kobe flails and does all his usual theatrics doesn't mean that was a foul.

DJ Mbenga
02-28-2011, 01:01 PM
kobe is not young. the days of him getting calls are over. only young guys like durant can get the breathing fouls. a whistle just because a guy is standing next to you.

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 01:43 PM
^DJ is right. The frost is off the pumpkin for Kobe. They won't babysit him any longer and haven't for awhile. & he slowly but surely has recognized that reality. It helped early in the season when they forbade the players to bitch. Like Pavlov's dog, Kobe learned the training. Yesterday when he was massacred under the hoop he just layed there like a slug.

It took him 15 victories in the playoffs before he jail breaked the front of the rim last season. Not until late in the 4th quarter of Game 7 did he recklessly charge the rim. He won't be able to wait that long this time around. He almost went last night a few times.

hitmanyr2k
02-28-2011, 01:53 PM
^DJ is right. The frost is off the pumpkin for Kobe. They won't babysit him any longer and haven't for awhile. & he slowly but surely has recognized that reality. It helped early in the season when they forbade the players to bitch. Like Pavlov's dog, Kobe learned the training. Yesterday when he was massacred under the hoop he just layed there like a slug.

It took him 15 victories in the playoffs before he jail breaked the front of the rim last season. Not until late in the 4th quarter of Game 7 did he recklessly charge the rim. He won't be able to wait that long this time around. He almost went last night a few times.

I think the refs have grown tired of his whining act. The last few years he's whined for a call after almost every play even when there was barely any contact. They've turned a deaf ear and blind eye to all the flailing and the "HEY" crap and rightfully so. If I was a ref I'd do the same. No player should be acting like a bitch begging for the whistle all the time. And Kobe didn't even get massacred under the hoop last night. The replay showed it all. The viciousness of the block, the fall and flailing of limbs just made it seem that much worse. It was a clean block.

I could see if the defender hit Kobe first with the body contact and then got the block but the opposite happened. The block happened first and the incidental body contact came after. I have no trouble with that NOT being a foul. It's like getting hit after you've released a jumpshot. I have no trouble with that not being a foul either since the ball is already in the air.

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 02:17 PM
kobe's slipping..flopping and crying for a whistle just ain't gonna cut it anymore. dude just about shot them out of the game the other night, his shot selection is just :wow

Without Bryant we win neither in Portland or Oklahoma City.

He's maniacal presumptively though. Like he was early in Game 7 last June.

He's really early. It took Fish to get him straightened back then and it'll take the same prompt this time around. He's giddy. He's close to it, his rank immaturity still not quelled enough to let it come to him. The VCR in his head wanting to activate to play it out before it's born to the world. We'll need somebody else to end this in our favor. It can't be him. He can get us there and help, but, he'll need an assist to garner the 6th. He may know it, but, will he accept it?

Beau
02-28-2011, 02:20 PM
kobe's slipping..flopping and crying for a whistle just ain't gonna cut it anymore. dude just about shot them out of the game the other night, his shot selection is just :wow

True.

Kobe's decline in athleticism and penchant for the midrange game has led to a decline in some of the star calls he got back in the day. But Koolaid_Man just be drinking from the wrong 40.

White Russians don't come in Colt 45 form, my man. That's yo boyz whitewater you be drinking...

Red Hawk #21
02-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Kobe does flail and he does verbally flop (Running into a crowd of defenders, and then yelling) but that play was a FOUL. I understand you guys hate Kobe but seriously that was BS for the refs to not call that.

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 02:27 PM
the way he had that determined look on his face every time he put the ball on the floor and faded way back as hard as he could to get off an 18 footer which clanked off the rim says to me that he won't accept it, and if so it'll be your downfall cubby. you and i both know it.

That he made the ones late that he did was the back breaker though, in tandem with Artest's bullying of the entire OKC roster/they're deathly afraid of him, and he knows it.

& as much as it killed him last June he let Artest take it. That's the most difficult thing he's ever done since he entered the league, sans not climbing into that Lear headed for Italy during the height of the Eagle days. tee, hee.

He did it once, denied himself the try, as impossible as Allen had made it. I'm still absolutely stunned he didn't gun it there. If it comes to that again, I too do not know if he can deny himself the glory of the make. It had to kill him to see Artest make that even though it garnered him his 5th.

Beau
02-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Kobe does flail and he does verbally flop (Running into a crowd of defenders, and then yelling) but that play was a FOUL. I understand you guys hate Kobe but seriously that was BS for the refs to not call that.

I've seen a lot of swallowing-of-the-whistle lately throughout the league, especially late in games. The Thunder weren't getting bailed out either. Even in the Spurs-Memphis game last night, they were letting both teams get pretty physical in the paint.

Not sure if the whistle swallowing is some kind of course adjustment from how ridiculous they were calling it earlier in the season, but this much is clear:

Not even the refs swallow the whistle as much as Koolaid swallows his and his boyz whitewater...

Gutter92
02-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Kobe in interviews: "I wish the defenses were as tough as in the '90s"

Kobe in games: "I didn't mean shit! Call that foul!! :("

Giuseppe
02-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Kobe in interviews: "I wish the defenses were as tough as in the '90s"

Kobe in games: "I didn't mean shit! Call that foul!! :("

Gutter with the goods, but, Kobe won't go away. He can shoot late when the others have all gone to their knees praying for it to end. And he knows this. It's his salvation. The remaining bastion where he has little competition and can still dominate. Once that bastion is compromised he'll be compromised.

jjktkk
02-28-2011, 03:09 PM
That wasnt a foul GTFO

BB is a physical game, that was just contact

And he got rejected from behind, clean block

Pussy

Did Kobe injure his one of his cuticles? :lol

usdane
02-28-2011, 03:40 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/34htd3m.jpg

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2011, 08:19 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/34htd3m.jpg

thanks for that...

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Kobe gets more calls/free throws than any jump-shooter in NBA history IMO..in his peak years(2007 and 2006), around 80% of his shot attempts were jump shots, yet he still averaged over 10 FTAs per game, very generous..

jjktkk
02-28-2011, 09:03 PM
thanks for that...

You should email Stern. :lol

cobbler
02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
uhhhh.... Last I looked it's 2011. 2006-2007 are irrelevant.

Complaining about the refs is and always will be a bitch move. Kobe most definetly got the benefit of the doubt for many years and now the Durants and Lebrons do. Simple as that.

To any of you that looked at that replay and say that was not a foul. Shame on you. Does your hatred really cloud your vision that bad? Really? And if you honestly, truly honestly don't feel that was a foul, then your credibility with regards to the game is worthless.

z0sa
02-28-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm just really tired of it...I really don't want to hear this excuse anymore...I'm not upset about it

Sure you're not ya white water rafting faggot.
Someone please restrain this crybaby bitch from typing.

DazedAndConfused
03-01-2011, 12:44 AM
"The Lakers don't need the refs to win it. We were -99 last year in the playoffs and still pissed on everyone. That's the first time that's been done."

Read it and weep all you moronic Spur maggots. The Lakers flat out DO NOT get any help whatsoever from the refs, and one can successfully argue just the opposite by looking at the facts. They have had to overcome some pretty substantial ref bias, especially considering they are primarily an interior scoring team (which means they should be getting more calls than most).

Leetonidas
03-01-2011, 01:34 AM
Wow, just wow. Fans of the Los Angeles Lakers, the team the commissioner of the league said he would prefer in a dream NBA finals matchup versus themselves, are trying to claim there is a ref bias towards them. :wow:wow

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao pathetic.

Spur_Fanatic
03-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Let's Put To Rest This Silly Notion That Kobe Gets Special Treatment

Known fact, has been going on for a decade now, so not new.

Ashy Larry
03-01-2011, 11:18 AM
uhhhh.... Last I looked it's 2011. 2006-2007 are irrelevant.

Complaining about the refs is and always will be a bitch move. Kobe most definetly got the benefit of the doubt for many years and now the Durants and Lebrons do. Simple as that.

To any of you that looked at that replay and say that was not a foul. Shame on you. Does your hatred really cloud your vision that bad? Really? And if you honestly, truly honestly don't feel that was a foul, then your credibility with regards to the game is worthless.

you take any team's best player and put him where Kobe was and their fan base will definitely call it a foul. If that were Tony Parker, Sean Elliott would have ran on the court himself to make sure he was O.K. and Spur Fans would be saying "Where's the whistle?"

j.dizzle
03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL Kobe needs to stop cussing out the refs IMO. Phil will take care of the rest when the playoffs start.
ycVuL91-JSw

midnightpulp
03-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Your threads suck.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Tyson and Mid you cats fuck buddies now or what....I feel bad for you Tyson...you're attaching your face to the nuts of every self proclaimed Koolaid Hater...it's not sexy playa...lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Your threads suck.

your ass sucks dick....:lol

JamStone
03-02-2011, 10:49 AM
wow @ those saying it was a clean play and no foul

Anyone other than Kobe in that play, and 99.999% of people would agree that it was a foul.

But I do agree that Kobe being a whining little bitch all these years have gotten some officials tired of his act. Kobe still gets a lot of calls, just because of who he is and he gets a favorable whistle late in games most of the time. But I would say among those NBA players who are considered "superstars," he probably gets the least amount of favorable calls. He does berate officials, he does bitch over good no-calls, he does act like a bitch. So it hasn't helped his cause much over the years. But make no mistake about it, the play in the video was a foul. Absolutely a foul.

lakaluva's mom
03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Girl you better pull ya skirt down before you give me a boner.

That would require that you DO NOT use the vacuum cleaner to excite yourself and that toddler pee pee

ElNono
03-02-2011, 11:13 AM
:lol

milkshakeballa
03-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Kobe gets more calls/free throws than any jump-shooter in NBA history IMO..in his peak years(2007 and 2006), around 80% of his shot attempts were jump shots, yet he still averaged over 10 FTAs per game, very generous..

WOW. You're a fucking idiot.

Reread your post Harlem and tell me where you fucked up.

LOL @ you.