PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets Cory Brewer?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
02-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Pesky long limbed defender is expected to be bought out by the Knicks today.

OKC, Boston, San Antonio and Dallas are the teams reportedly looking at him, so who do you think gets him?

Ari Gold
02-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Shanghai Sharks

RedsLakers24
02-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Lakers, he knows the triangle and Luke Sucks

theExpert
02-28-2011, 06:56 PM
I hope Spurs get him.... Even though we don't really need him lol.

TheMACHINE
02-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Lakers need him to back up Kobester!

sefant77
02-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Maybe he likes Dallas because there he can get some PT.

Marion is also PF backup, so he compete just with Peja and parttime Marion for all SF minutes.

JamStone
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Doesn't he suck?

TheMACHINE
02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Doesn't he suck?

as long as he doesnt shoot..just collect them steals. LOL!

Agloco
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Spurs need a backup 3. Hopefully he declines whats sure to be an MLE-type offer from Cubes and comes here

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-28-2011, 07:40 PM
I know where he won't be going..... SA.
Come to the D my nigga, you can take Peja's minutes and be on a contender

Lukor
02-28-2011, 07:42 PM
All the excitement about Corey Brewer wtf. He's a bust.

cobbler
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
He was one I was completely wrong about him coming out of Florida. I thought he would have a good career as a Eddie Jones type player. Bust!

Mal
02-28-2011, 07:53 PM

But he`s da best option as swingmen.

TheMACHINE
02-28-2011, 07:54 PM

noone here is trying to get him for s starting position.

Agloco
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM

Spurs need a backup 3. Hopefully he declines whats sure to be an MLE-type offer from Cubes and comes here

noone here is trying to get him for s starting position.

Reading is fundamental Lukor........

ChuckD
02-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Lakers, he knows the triangle and Luke Sucks

Don't confuse someone who is on the roster of a team that runs the triangle badly with someone who knows the triangle. CB pretty much stopped playing when Rambo rolled out the ol T offense.

DJ Mbenga
02-28-2011, 11:39 PM
im gonna go with the schocker and OKC. maybe he wants to be with guys his own age and can only handle 10 min a game for a career

DMX7
03-01-2011, 12:19 AM
He's still a good prospect. Too young to be considered a full-fledged bust.

TE
03-01-2011, 12:22 AM
IDK how this guy can be labeled as a bust considering the teams he has had to play for.

Put him in a winning system (a la Florida), and he'll most certainly thrive if he is put in the right situation and pays attention to the team game. This guy reminds me of a very poor man's Bruce Bowen with some incredible athleticism.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 12:24 AM
He's still a good prospect. Too young to be considered a full-fledged bust.

X, is right. In the right role (young/athleticslasher/defensive player he may be solid. As a starter or if you need his offense you are in trouble. Id take him as insurance for Barnes health Artest's "crazy" ...my guess he chooses a young uptempo team ...

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh and though far from a savior for ANY team the triangle we run (when we run it) is different than the scrub "bastardized" version run in Minny ...we have wayyy more talent.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Memphis be a good fit as stop gap for Rudy ...BTW ...

TE
03-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Oh and though far from a savior for ANY team the triangle we run (when we run it) is different than the scrub "bastardized" version run in Minny ...we have wayyy more talent.

Hush, the Lakers don't need anymore talent. They STACKED!!!!!

cutewizard
03-01-2011, 04:09 AM
I hope Spurs get him.... Even though we don't really need him lol.

we need another defender man, in the mold of bowen

he could be that guy

so we need him

lefty
03-01-2011, 11:13 AM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/612805511/butler_gym_normal.jpg
WojYahooNBA (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA) Adrian Wojnarowski

Corey Brewer expected to speak to Rick Carlisle, Gregg Popovich and Doc Rivers today, league source says. More teams calling free agent too.

1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42595671110455296) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

VBM
03-01-2011, 11:33 AM
My money's on Dallas...I think he has the opportunity to get the most minutes with the Mavs.

Dr Cox
03-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Spurs

lefty
03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
I have the feeling he will go to Dallas

sribb43
03-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Mavs don't need any more 1 diminsional players

monosylab1k
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM

I'll take a one dimensional player if that dimension is defense.

Findog
03-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll take a one dimensional player if that dimension is defense.

I'd rather have Brewer than Sasha Pavlovic.

monosylab1k
03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
I'd rather have Brewer than Sasha Pavlovic.

:tu

Brewer is a guy that can look really bad when he's allowed to do stupid crap on a shitty team. But I also seen enough potential in him that, on a good team with a good coach, he could be a guy counted on to play terrific defense, consistently hit open open three pointers, and be a glue guy for the team.

Basically, he could be Bruce Bowen with actual talent and no dirty cheapshots.

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 12:21 PM

Brewer is a guy that can look really bad when he's allowed to do stupid crap on a shitty team. But I also seen enough potential in him that, on a good team with a good coach, he could be a guy counted on to play terrific defense, consistently hit open open three pointers, and be a glue guy for the team.

so in other words, there's no way the Mavs are gonna go after him

ohmwrecker
:crydirty boring spurs are dirty and boring:cry

fitzgerald

We do have several 1 dimensional players but anytime you have a choice, you should go with the defensive one. Defense wins championships. That is proven by all past winners. Brewer is so young and can develop into a two-way player. Players like Peja, and others are not going to change. If I was Cuban, I would jump on this.

monosylab1k
03-01-2011, 12:22 PM
:lmao _allas Chokericks :lmao :lmao :lmao

ohmwrecker
03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
I think it's down between the Mavs and Spurs now. Good luck, ladies!

Findog
03-01-2011, 12:24 PM

Plus there's absolutely no role on this team for Pavlovic when we already have Peja.

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 12:30 PM
this is a perfect time for the Donnie Nelson troll imho

Phillip
03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
he also adds youth to the team. it would be really nice toward building for the future, as they would have him, Roddy, Dojo, and Mahinmi, all who bring different dimensions.

Roddy - Scoring
Dojo - Penetration and passing
Brewer - Defense and hustle
Mahinmi - Size and post presence

sribb43
03-01-2011, 12:58 PM
he also adds youth to the team. it would be really nice toward building for the future, as they would have him, Roddy, Dojo, and Mahinmi, all who bring different dimensions.

Roddy - Scoring
Dojo - Penetration and passing
Brewer - Defense and hustle
Mahinmi - Size and post presence

Wow....that's a shitty future. Other than Roddy you just described a bunch of role players at best

Roddy - Solid starting PG/SG
Dojo - broke ass jumper and can't finish at the rim in the NBA
Brewer - long/Athletic defender w/ 0 offensive game
Mahinmi - solid backup 4/5 but not a starter

Phillip
03-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Wow....that's a shitty future. Other than Roddy you just described a bunch of role players at best

Roddy - Solid starting PG/SG
Dojo - broke ass jumper and can't finish at the rim in the NBA
Brewer - long/Athletic defender w/ 0 offensive game
Mahinmi - solid backup 4/5 but not a starter

Not saying its a superstar squad. Just some solid pieces to have down the road to build upon. Would need to add a superstar to the mix, but they all provide solid elements.

I'd say give Dojo time first. The dude still showed an ability to get to the rim pretty much at will, which is saying something about his skill level considering hes definitely not a blazer like Roddy. He may, or may not turn out to be any good, but he already showed a natural feel for the game that was light years ahead of a guy like Mo Ager.

Phillip
03-01-2011, 01:25 PM
BTW - here is a sribb43 analysis of the Mavs

PG - Kidd (no jumper no speed cant stick quick PGs so he fucking sucks)
SG - Roddy (cant do anything right, complete bust and deserves no minute because he turns the ball over so he fucking sucks)
SF - Peja (:lmao :lmao :lmao dude cant do anything but shoot and hes not even good at that so he fucking sucks)
PF - Dirk (no defense, no rebounding, he fucking sucks)
C - Chandler (he cant shoot 3s so he fucking sucks)

Bench
Marion (cant shoot and is old. he fucking sucks)
Terry (he takes bad shots and shows up at bad times so he fucking sucks)
Barea (he is short and beaner so he fucking sucks)
Haywood (he is slow and cant shoot FTs so he fucking sucks)
Stevenson (he fucking sucks)

Mavs record: 0-82 for the next 24 seasons because they fucking suck

j.dizzle
03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Damn you guys are acting like Brewer is a good player. This guy is a mental midget that makes a bunch of mistakes. He would probably get no minutes in a 8-9 man playoff rotation.

Phillip
03-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Brewer can definitely provide some very good defense, hustle, and energy. In a controlled environment/team, I think he could be a great glue guy. Minnesota and NY won't provide those kinds of environments, while Boston, Dallas, or SA would. Carlisle, Pop, and Rivers would all have his respect and wouldnt allow him to play silly like he would at times in Minny.

ElNono
03-01-2011, 01:35 PM
this is a perfect time for the Donnie Nelson troll imho

This.

I don't care where Brewer goes, but it's definitely time for some fake-Nelson comedy, tbh

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 01:42 PM

SG - Roddy (cant do anything right, complete bust and deserves no minute because he turns the ball over so he fucking sucks)
SF - Peja (:lmao :lmao :lmao dude cant do anything but shoot and hes not even good at that so he fucking sucks)

Bench

Here's stretch's analysis of the mavs:

PG - Kidd (great shooter and is wise beyond his years. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
SG - Roddy (Chose not to trade him for Lebron because he's future GOAT. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
SF - Peja (dead-eye marksman from range who just needs more time. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
PF - Dirk (Underrated post game he never uses. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
C - Chandler (DPOY candidate. GOAT fuckin team defender :cry)

Bench
Marion (Great clutch performer. I want him taking shots down the stretch. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Terry (Defends anyone his size or smaller really well. Deadly shooter. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Barea (Defends really well for his size, beast off the dribble. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Haywood (when DPOY Tyson of off the court, he anchors the great fuckin team defense :cry)
Stevenson (dead eye shooter. Great fuckin individual & team defender :cry)

Mavs record: 98-0 because we have great fuckin team defense (:cry) better than the Celtics' and the awesome jump shooting offense.

Dr Cox
03-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Here's stretch's analysis of the mavs:

PG - Kidd (great shooter and is wise beyond his years. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
SG - Roddy (Chose not to trade him for Lebron because he's future GOAT. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
SF - Peja (dead-eye marksman from range who just needs more time. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
PF - Dirk (Underrated post game he never uses. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
C - Chandler (DPOY candidate. GOAT fuckin team defender :cry)

Bench
Marion (Great clutch performer. I want him taking shots down the stretch. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Terry (Defends anyone his size or smaller really well. Deadly shooter. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Barea (Defends really well for his size, beast off the dribble. Great fuckin team defender :cry)
Haywood (when DPOY Tyson of off the court, he anchors the great fuckin team defense :cry)
Stevenson (dead eye shooter. Great fuckin individual & team defender :cry)

Mavs record: 98-0 because we have great fuckin team defense (:cry) better than the Celtics' and the awesome jump shooting offense.

:downspin::lmao:lmao:lmao

sefant77
03-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Brewer is an option for an contender, nothing more.

The Mavs have Marion and Peja. Marion has to play also some backup PF. Stevenson shouldnt play SF because he is way too short. Cardinal shouldnt play at all. So it makes sense to get Brewer as insurance if Marion or Peja get injured or in foul trouble.

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Or get Brewer because Marion fucking sucks

sefant77
03-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Or get Brewer because Marion fucking sucks

maybe watch some basketball

Kyle Orton
I've watched more of Marion than you have. He sucks.

Axe Murderer
so whose minutes would Brewer take?

in an ideal scenario I would want the lineup to be like this

PG-Jason Kidd/Jason Terry
SG-Roddy B/Peja
SF-Stevenson/Brewer
PF-Dirk/Marion (also split time at the 3)
C-Chandler/Haywood/Mahinmi

obviously that would require Barea to pretty much not play and we know Carlisle would never let that happen

#41 Shoot Em Up

My thoughts exactly :lol

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 01:57 PM
You should flip Stevenson and Peja tbh Peja is too slow to play 2-guard while stevenson is too small to play SF. Also in the playoffs Marion shouldn't touch the court tbh.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-01-2011, 01:59 PM

PG-Jason Kidd/Jason Terry
SG-Roddy B/Peja
SF-Stevenson/Brewer
PF-Dirk/Marion (also split time at the 3)
C-Chandler/Haywood/Mahinmi

obviously that would require Barea to pretty much not play and we know Carlisle would never let that happen

Pretty sure if Brewer were signed he'd take Peja's minutes.
Peja should be a situational type of player.

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 02:02 PM
You should flip Stevenson and Peja tbh Peja is too slow to play 2-guard while stevenson is too small to play SF. Also in the playoffs Marion shouldn't touch the court tbh.

ya that probably sounds better to switch the 2. I don't think it matters too much because if they're both on the court at the same time, obviously Stephenson is gonna guard the better player.

tbh, I like Marion on defense, i just don't want the ball in his hands on offense unless it's a wide open fastbreak or the occasional cut to the basket

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Pretty sure if Brewer were signed he'd take Peja's minutes.
Peja should be a situational type of player.

nah, Peja's still pretty solid. he deserves some minutes

# 1 Troll
03-01-2011, 02:12 PM

hey brah how are the suns doing this year?

ElNono
03-01-2011, 02:13 PM
tbh, I like Marion on defense, i just don't want the ball in his hands on offense unless it's a wide open fastbreak or the occasional cut to the basket

I'd prefer if you guys run your offense through him, tbh

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 02:14 PM

tbh if we signed Manu and the two of them ran the pick and roll all game we'd be 98-0 imho

# 1 Troll
03-01-2011, 02:15 PM

wheres your lol tony parker thread brah?

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
hey brah how are the suns doing this year?
They suck just as I said they would. Hows the shooting range going Ashraf?

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
lol Ashraf

lol Come chill with me some day at school

lol Ya Im still pissed why we didn't upgrade Bogans by the trade deadline. The one thing that worries me is the road record tho...

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 02:19 PM
:lmao "come chill with me at school". Neat wall post comment brah!

sefant77
03-01-2011, 02:21 PM

Matchups...if you need offense you go with Peja, if you need defense and you cant bring Marion, you bring Brewer.

Its all about having depth and another option that isnt 6-5 or named Brian Cardinal...

ElNono
tbh if we signed Manu and the two of them ran the pick and roll all game we'd be 98-0 imho

Manu > 100-0

ElNono
wheres your lol tony parker thread brah?

Manu already healed him, tbh

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Manu > 100-0

If given the chance, how much of your allowance money would you be willing to drop in order to blow Manu, ElNono?

sribb43
03-01-2011, 02:29 PM

Bench

Probably a few too many F bomb and a little to pessimistic but other than that, that is a pretty good synopsis of the mavs current roster :tu

ElNono
03-01-2011, 02:30 PM
If given the chance, how much of your allowance money would you be willing to drop in order to blow Manu, ElNono?

You should ask Kool about all things gay...

lol intensive practices

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-01-2011, 02:31 PM
You should ask Kool about all things gay...

lol intensive practices

No need to. I'm asking you a serious question...

sribb43
03-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Marion should start at SF and rotate Peja and Brewer off the bench depending uponwho the opposing teams SF on the floor is.

In tonights game Peja will have to guard Iggy...he has no fuckin' chance against him

ElNono
03-01-2011, 02:33 PM

Your team is not good enough to be asking me questions, tbh

Greg Oden
03-01-2011, 02:36 PM

cool troll, allanon.

DJ Mbenga
03-01-2011, 02:37 PM
looks like the cavs are after him. makes sense for them. hed start there and they can offer him top around 4 million

lefty
03-01-2011, 02:37 PM
http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/641970951/twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpg
STEIN_LINE_HQ (http://twitter.com/#%21/STEIN_LINE_HQ) Marc Stein

Just informed Cavs have joined bidding for Corey Brewer. How could 11-48 Cavs be a factor? They have nearly $3.7 mil of their midlevel left

1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/STEIN_LINE_HQ/status/42668818740424704) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Your team is not good enough to be asking me questions, tbh

my sig says it all....

lefty
03-01-2011, 02:38 PM

But all indications say Brewer still prefers contender. As @daldridgetnt (http://twitter.com/daldridgetnt) tweeted, Heat/Bulls/Hornets have joined hunt with Mavs/Spurs/ Celts

59 seconds ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/STEIN_LINE_HQ/status/42669577242558464) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

ElNono
03-01-2011, 02:39 PM
my sig says it all....

Sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome my team is...

Zelophehad
03-01-2011, 02:41 PM
His offense is so bad it doesn't really matter where he goes. Last year he went on a tear and hit three pointers in something like 34 consecutive games and ended up at a respectable 34% for the year, but this year he's gone back to sucking. He's completely worthless offensively, any team that gets him we'll be going 4 on 5 on that end of the court.

lefty
03-01-2011, 02:46 PM

Brewer in process of weighing it all after Monday night recruiting calls from Popovich, Doc R and Cuban. Lakers, to date, have NOT called

6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/STEIN_LINE_HQ/status/42670286969114624) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

Zelophehad
03-01-2011, 02:49 PM

Brewer in process of weighing it all after Monday night recruiting calls from Popovich, Doc R and Cuban. Lakers, to date, have NOT called

6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/STEIN_LINE_HQ/status/42670286969114624) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

Smart move Kupchak. Let someone else fuck up their team.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Agreed.. like I said upstairs, Brewer is a pretty good defender(his D is being overrated when people claim he's a legit stopper), but his offense is atrocious..he can't shoot, he can't dribble, his only value is dunking, which doesn't amount to much..

Defensive stoppers that can't play offense are very overrated by NBA fans(Mbah a Moute being the poster child)..

sribb43
03-01-2011, 02:54 PM
He will be good to put in the game when a stop is needed in the closing seconds, otherwise he is trash

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Agreed.. like I said upstairs, Brewer is a pretty good defender(his D is being overrated when people claim he's a legit stopper), but his offense is atrocious..he can't shoot, he can't dribble, his only value is dunking, which doesn't amount to much..

Defensive stoppers that can't play offense are very overrated by NBA fans..

I wouldnt even call him a true defensive stopper ... I think he is pesky wing defender whose length and athleticism can be disruptive on the right team.
I also agree that players like him (Tony allena few years back) hurt more than they help ...That being said, s a back up SF i think he would be ok

if you have him at SG even in a backup role you are going to struggle on offense ...

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome my team is...

That's ok you'll hear me loud and clear in about 2 months.

ElNono
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
That's ok you'll hear me loud and clear in about 2 months.

No, I won't.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-01-2011, 03:34 PM
No, I won't.

I'll make sure of it.

sribb43
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned but mavs have a chunk of their MLE remaining so they should be able to offer Brewer more than the minimum

redzero
03-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Four pages on Corey Brewer? Damn.

lefty
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM

Nearly a dozen teams have checked in with free agent Corey Brewer's camp and they're sorting through the suitors now. Watch ESPN tonight for the decision, 7:00 pm ET

10 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42690877277216768) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

Kyle Orton
03-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Brewer can be a part of a winning team with the right influence. In college when he had Noah, Horford and Green to keep his head on straight he kept to his roll....defended and shot open shots. He actually is someone who'd benefit from a PG who can create. He's never going to be someone who can create for himself off the dribble, so when the Timberwolves draft him and put him on a team with no one else who can create it naturally didn't work out well. He'd be a good pickup for a veteran team like Dallas or San Antonio.

lefty
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM

Agent Bob Myers tells Y! that clients T.J. Ford (Pacers) and Jason Kapono (Sixers) are "both unlikely to be bought out." Midnight deadline.

21 seconds ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42696996653514752) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

ElNono
03-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I'll make sure of it.

You go ahead and think that... :tu

ElNono
03-01-2011, 04:33 PM
tbh, the Spurs are too boring to land him :cry :cry :cry

lefty
03-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Why do I have the feeling he is gonna pick the Lakers ?

lefty
03-01-2011, 04:47 PM

Corey Brewer reportedly heading to San Antonio; more to come

1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42690877277216768) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

fyes

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM

1 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42690877277216768) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

Well he does have a b last name

TimmehC
03-01-2011, 04:57 PM

1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA/status/42690877277216768) Favorite (http://twitter.com/#) Retweet (http://twitter.com/#) Reply (http://twitter.com/#)

fyes

This is either bullshit, or Woj took it down right after posting it.

lefty
03-01-2011, 04:59 PM
This is either bullshit, or Woj took it down right after posting it.
He took it down right after posting it

What a SOB :pctoss

Phillip
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
no, lefty posted it in the spurs forum as well. its bullshit. he faked it.

lefty
03-01-2011, 05:01 PM
no, lefty posted it in the spurs forum as well. its bullshit. he faked it.
Ni I didnt

Phillip
03-01-2011, 05:01 PM
youre a moron

lefty
03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
youre a moron
I love you

lefty
03-02-2011, 10:38 AM
If it’s about money, the Dallas Maverick may win out as they still have their full mid-level exception they can offer up. Meaning Dallas can offer $4 million, San Antonio can offer up about $1.5 million in a cap exception, and Boston can offer only a veteran minimum, same with Miami.

But Dallas can offer money and the chance to contend. That’s got to be a tempting combo.

sefant77
03-02-2011, 10:45 AM
When he gonna have his two hour special for the kids?

SenorSpur
03-02-2011, 11:19 AM
When he gonna have his two hour special for the kids?

Better contact Jim Gray.

Agloco
03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Four pages on Corey Brewer? Damn.

You should see the thread upstairs......

Killakobe81
03-02-2011, 01:32 PM
LOL I like and want Brewer but LOL as him as the missing piece to anyone's puzzle ...

jjktkk
03-02-2011, 03:16 PM
LOL I like and want Brewer but LOL as him as the missing piece to anyone's puzzle ...

Brewer could be that perimeter defender,ala Tony Allen, that a contender needs to get over the hump, so have to disagree.

Jodelo
03-02-2011, 04:44 PM
To the Mavs: Just filed to ESPN.com: Mavs close to completing free-agent deal with Corey Brewer. Closing in on multi-year deal if Brewer clears waivers

http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ/

badfish22
03-02-2011, 04:48 PM
lol lefty

mattb_25
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
So far looks like Mavs have.

lefty
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Told you he was going to Dallas

They are a contender AND have the money

Jodelo
03-02-2011, 04:53 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA/status/43063731357351937

Corey Brewer has decided to sign a free agent contract with Dallas, a league source tells Y! Sports.

sribb43
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
:lobt2:

TE
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Stupid decision by Brewer.

Phillip
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
:cry

Budkin
03-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Well that sucks. We could have used him quite a bit.

TE
03-02-2011, 05:04 PM
:lol

Sign all the talent you want. Still won't get you over chocking when it matters the most.

Even if you all get past the Spurs (Mavs own annual NBA Finals), you guys will find a way to choke. Nothing more need be said.

Brazil
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah now nothing will stop Mavs to get their second ring !

MavFan6488
03-02-2011, 05:08 PM
xxfb3pTm2Hw

lefty
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah now nothing will stop Mavs to get their second ring !

badfish22
03-02-2011, 05:10 PM
This triggered guy is very upset about this :lol

sribb43
03-02-2011, 05:12 PM
xxfb3pTm2Hw

That always puts a smile on my face :lol

Fpoonsie
03-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Can only hope this signing eats up even more of Roddy's mins.

:depressed

TE
03-02-2011, 05:13 PM
This triggered guy is very upset about this :lol

Not at all. :toast
I'm more upset at Brewer's decision.
The utter reality that is the chocking mechanism so coveted by the Mavs organization is just a side to impart.

Carry on.......

Budkin
03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
xxfb3pTm2Hw

Damn that was awesome.

Brazil
03-02-2011, 06:18 PM
xxfb3pTm2Hw

:lol fisher