PDA

View Full Version : Good Mexican Movie

RedsLakers24
02-28-2011, 10:17 PM
If you guys want to see a movie on whats going on in mexico right now, El Infierno, or Hell is a good movie. It also got an 8.7 on imdb

suJTY94dH1I

mouse
02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/10/79/70/10797093_gal.png

MiamiHeat
02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
love what i hear, thanks for the suggestion. will catch this one

DesignatedT
02-28-2011, 10:30 PM
looks badass, but i don't speak spanish.

mouse
02-28-2011, 10:42 PM
i don't speak spanish.

You better learn if you plan to stay working in America.

DesignatedT
02-28-2011, 10:46 PM
You better learn if you plan to stay working in America.

very sad & very true.

mouse
02-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Face it your an American, speak Spanish! ~Paul Rodriguez.

G-Nob
02-28-2011, 11:08 PM
I thought you were gonna say Machete

mouse
02-28-2011, 11:32 PM
http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/189/319/23913981:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

ALVAREZ6
02-28-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm unsure of whether I think this'll be a very good movie or not, I could see it going either way. But I'm interested in seeing it nonetheless because I'm slowly getting into foreign films. There are definitely some gems that have come out of random countries for the film industry, and with more exposure to a few foreign films the past year, I gotta say I really enjoy them. The combination of another language (if Spanish, a huge plus) and the feel for the culture of whichever country produced the film, or the culture of the city/town the film is set, turns me on like no other.

RedsLakers24
03-01-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm unsure of whether I think this'll be a very good movie or not, I could see it going either way. But I'm interested in seeing it nonetheless because I'm slowly getting into foreign films. There are definitely some gems that have come out of random countries for the film industry, and with more exposure to a few foreign films the past year, I gotta say I really enjoy them. The combination of another language (if Spanish, a huge plus) and the feel for the culture of whichever country produced the film, or the culture of the city/town the film is set, turns me on like no other.

This is actually a really good movie, its what really is going on in mexico right now. Im not a foreign film type of person, but this i really enjoyed, the only other foreign moives i liked were IP Man and Amores Perros.

Sense
03-01-2011, 02:19 AM
http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/189/319/23913981:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

You know what's funny mouse...

I'm Mexican...

and you still look more like a Mexican than I do

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2011, 02:29 AM
This is actually a really good movie, its what really is going on in mexico right now. Im not a foreign film type of person, but this i really enjoyed, the only other foreign moives i liked were IP Man and Amores Perros.

I understand it's what's going on in Mexico now, it's one of the reasons I'm interested. But from that trailer, I couldn't tell whether it would be a completely serious drama all the way through...it just seems it may not be entirely realistic during the whole time, like it may lose focus. Which would not necessarily bring the movie down, but something I wouldn't want with a movie like this with such an interesting topic going on right now.

Regardless, like I said I am still interested. I'm just really busy lately and I have a long list of movies I want to watch at some point in the near future. There aren't enough hours in a day.

RedsLakers24
03-01-2011, 02:43 AM
I understand it's what's going on in Mexico now, it's one of the reasons I'm interested. But from that trailer, I couldn't tell whether it would be a completely serious drama all the way through...it just seems it may not be entirely realistic during the whole time, like it may lose focus. Which would not necessarily bring the movie down, but something I wouldn't want with a movie like this with such an interesting topic going on right now.

Regardless, like I said I am still interested. I'm just really busy lately and I have a long list of movies I want to watch at some point in the near future. There aren't enough hours in a day.

I actually didnt know about the movie, until my cousin, he lives in Mexico told me about it, and he said everything thats in the movie is true and it shows how corrupt mexico is right now.

4>0rings
03-01-2011, 02:55 AM
iKVdOXEboyg

IronMexican
03-01-2011, 03:01 AM
This movie looks awesome. Plan on watching it.

MiamiHeat
03-01-2011, 03:52 AM
yeah this film looks great, hope it lives up to it

The Reckoning
03-01-2011, 04:07 AM
ill show you a good mexician move

when i give you girlfiend tha dirty sanchez

bitchjz

mouse
03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
You know what's funny mouse...

I'm Mexican...

and you still look more like a Mexican than I do

And this german looks more Mexican than both of us.

http://media.crazyreds.com/content/carlos_mencia/carlos_mencia.jpg

vMDbSRURLZU

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 11:43 AM
y tu mama tambien. LOL

mouse
03-01-2011, 01:31 PM
You can't have a true Mexican movie unless this man is in it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TwnyxWY5NRM/TSI5sYodLoI/AAAAAAAAAF4/hIA-mkQkon8/s1600/jorge-porcel1.jpg

Stringer_Bell
03-01-2011, 02:22 PM
That looks pretty damn solid, I'll keep a look out for it.

hater
03-01-2011, 02:24 PM
3joYVNyyi5w

Mixability
03-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Three Amigos

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2011, 02:54 PM
I actually didnt know about the movie, until my cousin, he lives in Mexico told me about it, and he said everything thats in the movie is true and it shows how corrupt mexico is right now.

Yeah I feel you, I don't doubt the situation is inaccurate at all...most of Latin America is VERY corrupt. Those governments hold back the potential of the countries. It's not really the situation I speculate about, just some tiny details on the acting/dialogue, etc. Smaller details, not the plot in itself.

4>0rings
03-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah I feel you, I don't doubt the situation is inaccurate at all...most of Latin America is VERY corrupt. Those governments hold back the potential of the countries. It's not really the situation I speculate about, just some tiny details on the acting/dialogue, etc. Smaller details, not the plot in itself.True but every country is corrupt, Latin American countries just don't give a shit enough to try and hide it.

ALVAREZ6
03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
True but every country is corrupt, Latin American countries just don't give a shit enough to try and hide it.

Sure, but there's different levels of corruption.

Anyway, WTF :bang this movie apparently isn't on netflix...and IDK why the F it wouldn't be.