PDA

View Full Version : The Official There's Going To Be A Strike Thread

Jacob1983
03-01-2011, 02:09 AM
It's gonna happen. These divas and drama queens are not gonna take paycuts. Their egos are too big. What will you do during the strike? Will the strike change your opinion of the NBA? Will the NBA be able to recover from a strike? How much damage will the strike do to the NBA? Will Stern quit because of the strike?

Axe Murderer
03-01-2011, 02:17 AM
& you'd have all the answers right? Because you're so fucking mighty here on ST, that you have so much pull, that you know for certain that Neal raped a bitch. Damn, I'm amazed at your piece of shit mentality. You're not offending ME because you THINK Gary Neal raped a bitch, so get off my rod faggot.

ALVAREZ6
03-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Just thankful that this is likely the Spurs last real chance at the title...and soon enough Tim and Manu are on their way out. So, in the case of a lock out, doesn't change my plans too much, simply fast forwards everything. Once Manu and Tim are out, I'm done watching NBA basketball, because the league is fucking pathetic. It's very lame. Maybe I'll watch competitive playoff series games in the future, but that would be it. 82-game season is too long.