PDA

View Full Version : Spurs w/out Parker >>> Lakers fully healthy

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 09:50 AM
That is right bitches. It will be proven this coming Sunday.

I am willing to do an ELE bet with a faggot lakerfan but I know most of them are spineless bitches anyway...

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 10:12 AM
So this means we're not going to hear Spurfan excuses when the Lakers come to town and beat SA on Sunday?

lefty
03-01-2011, 10:13 AM
So this means we're not going to hear Spurfan excuses when the Lakers come to town and beat SA on Sunday?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 10:15 AM
The Spurs bench still remains >>> Lakers bench

and Hill >>>> Fisher still, give more minutes to young studs Hill, Neal and Anderson. Not much changed.

TheMACHINE
03-01-2011, 10:30 AM
The Spurs bench still remains >>> Lakers bench

and Hill >>>> Fisher still, give more minutes to young studs Hill, Neal and Anderson. Not much changed.

All true....based on regular season performances. Not much changed.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Good for the Spurs ...they have already proven they are a better regular season team ...what difference would a win or loss by the Spurs on sunday prove?

TheMACHINE
03-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I think we should lose to the Spurs so it doesnt look like "we're trying to catch up to them"

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I agree, the Lakers shouldn't even try to lock-pick the already locked West.

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Lakers lost the West early in the season. Mavs could catch the Spurs but that is a different topic. This topic is about the Spurs being still >>> Lakers

TheMACHINE
03-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Lakers lost the West early in the season. Mavs could catch the Spurs but that is a different topic. This topic is about the Spurs being still >>> Lakers

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/spursparade.jpg

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 10:43 AM
again. Mavs could be regular season champs again. So fail.

But this is about the lakers and their mediocrity that cost them the championship

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Huh? Now it's spurs >>> Lakers?

I thought it was Spurs w/out Parker >>> Lakers?

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Huh? Now it's spurs >>> Lakers?

I thought it was Spurs w/out Parker >>> Lakers?

both right.

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Congrats. Lakers lost their championship in the regular season. Gotta hand it to the Spurs who have it locked

Cry Havoc
03-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Good to see everyone in this thread keeping the smack talk imaginative and fresh.

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Congrats. Lakers lost their championship in the regular season. Gotta hand it to the Spurs who have it locked

try to keep up. Neither the Spurs have a championship locked or regular season.

They are better than Lakers though.

ElNono
03-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Is the Lakeshow going to organize another intensive practice for the regular season they don't care about?

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:55 AM

But you never answered the question what would it prove? Personally even though Lakers played like crap ...the last game with the dice tip-in was more revealing then a win or loss by either side on sunday. If spurs lose Spur fans will say they were not healthy ...if spurs win Lakers fans will say regular season doesnt matter ...proves little TBH ...

Related: Mavs have outside shot at catching Spurs ...Lakers do not ...Mavs fans shouldbe rooting for Lakers ...

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Lakers intensive practice is more about fixing slippage issues not about beating specfic teams in a regular season game ...

Venti Quattro
03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Lakers intensive practice is more about fixing slippage issues not about beating specfic teams in a regular season game ...

It's locked so they're just tanking tbh. The loss to Cleveland proves that.

ElNono
03-01-2011, 11:10 AM

No, that's reserved to "circling days in the calendar"... :lol
Remember?

ElNono
03-01-2011, 11:13 AM
tbh, the Lakeshow players and coaching staff have done a good job of providing soundbites throughout the season to have a good laugh at...

Will Ron Ron release his next mixtape after the next loss? :lmao

Banzai
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM

I am willing to do an ELE bet with a lakerfan but I know most of them are afraid anyway...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/81199272.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5403)

Cessation
03-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Look like lakerfan is scared of chugevara nailing them to the tree of woe.

easy7
03-01-2011, 01:17 PM
El comandante tiene muchos huevos. :hat

BlackSwordsMan
03-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Stupid spurfan not knowing lakers are just coasting.

Fpoonsie
03-01-2011, 01:23 PM

I never agreed to that.

j.dizzle
03-01-2011, 01:24 PM
More pressure on Manu & Duncan to score now & play better. Actually nevermind, they have Gary Jordan. Neal with it!!!!!

4>0rings
03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
More pressure on Manu & Duncan to score now & play better. Actually nevermind, they have Gary Jordan. Neal with it!!!!!
Seems like you're used to getting raped while throwing up in a sink.

ElNono
03-01-2011, 01:32 PM

Manu > pressure

BoricuaCJA
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
So no laker fan is gonna take the bet?

FkLA
03-01-2011, 03:09 PM
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/spursparade.jpg

What seed were the Lakers the past 3 yrs they made it out of the west??

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 03:40 PM
somebody keep doing ele bets with this guy until he's finally gone

If no laker faggot takes my bet I might consider doing ELE bet with you for mavs game. pussy

Banzai
03-01-2011, 04:35 PM
If no laker faggot takes my bet I might consider doing ELE bet with you for mavs game. pussy

Did you wake up On the wrong side of the bed?

cheguevara
03-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Did you wake up On the wrong side of the bed?

nah bro. I woke up in March, playoffs are coming up!

:toast

cheguevara
03-02-2011, 09:24 PM
:lol

LA got raped by these cavs????

Spurs barely got a sweat going

ElNono
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM

LA got raped by these cavs????

Spurs barely got a sweat going

Anybody took you on the bet yet?

cobbler
03-02-2011, 09:53 PM
again. Mavs could be regular season champs again. So fail.

But this is about the lakers and their mediocrity that cost them the championship

At this stage last year we were 46-16. We are 3 games off that pace with our starting center not playing 25 games, the majority of players playing less time, our star playing 5+ less mins per game, and basically the team playing uninspired ball. Now the intensity will increase... and 20 games from now every team will be wishing to avoid the Lakers.

Their record is anything but mediocre with their uninspiring play... That's a big red flag to all the other so called contenders even if it's beyond your comprehension and you can see it with all the manuvering to land these waived nobodies thinking they are the X factor to take em over the top.

I like where we stand and I like our chances!

Cry Havoc
03-02-2011, 10:00 PM
At this stage last year we were 46-16. We are 3 games off that pace with our starting center not playing 25 games, the majority of players playing less time, our star playing 5+ less mins per game, and basically the team playing uninspired ball. Now the intensity will increase... and 20 games from now every team will be wishing to avoid the Lakers.

Their record is anything but mediocre with their uninspiring play... That's a big red flag to all the other so called contenders even if it's beyond your comprehension and you can see it with all the manuvering to land these waived nobodies thinking they are the X factor to take em over the top.

Yes, nothing says, "Title contender" like uninspired play.

cobbler
03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Yes, nothing says, "Title contender" like uninspired play.

two time defending does

Are you saying the Lakers are not a contender?

DazedAndConfused
03-02-2011, 10:51 PM
We all know when push comes to shove in the playoffs....

LA owns SA.

The record speaks for itself.

j.dizzle
03-02-2011, 10:58 PM

Damn I didnt even realize the difference was only 3 games. Thats pretty crazy knowing its that little of a difference with the effort they been putting out most of the season. Bynum is actually playing like he gives a damn about defense now & Barnes is coming back Friday. Good stuff. :toast

Venti Quattro
03-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Barnes is coming back? HOLY SHIT NO MORE LUKE WALTON

tears of joy my fellow laker brethren!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

cheguevara
03-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Damn I didnt even realize the difference was only 3 games. Thats pretty crazy knowing its that little of a difference with the effort they been putting out most of the season. Bynum is actually playing like he gives a damn about defense now & Barnes is coming back Friday. Good stuff. :toast

lakerfan forgets that he is comparing apples to oranges. Last year there were not so many shitty teams as this year. Last year's lakers would have similar or better record than Spurs this year. The competition is way, way lower this year. Thus the innitial talk of 70+ wins from lakerland at the beginning of the season :lmao

this year they just don't have it. It all started with losing to a euro team with you starters playing 30-40 minutes and it will end getting eliminated in probably a blowout somewhere between round 2 and the wcf

cheguevara
03-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Anybody took you on the bet yet?

nope

cobbler
03-03-2011, 01:40 AM
lakerfan forgets that he is comparing apples to oranges. Last year there were not so many shitty teams as this year. Last year's lakers would have similar or better record than Spurs this year. The competition is way, way lower this year. Thus the innitial talk of 70+ wins from lakerland at the beginning of the season :lmao

this year they just don't have it. It all started with losing to a euro team with you starters playing 30-40 minutes and it will end getting eliminated in probably a blowout somewhere between round 2 and the wcf

Apparently you haven't been watching the Lakers the last several years. They are notorious for playing down to the level of shitty teams regardless of how many there are. We heard all these very same arguments the previous two seasons as well and we all know how those turned out dont we?

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Apparently you haven't been watching the Lakers the last several years. They are notorious for playing down to the level of shitty teams regardless of how many there are. We heard all these very same arguments the previous two seasons as well and we all know how those turned out dont we?

faggy opinion

+

certainty

=

douchebag status

cobbler
03-03-2011, 03:45 AM
faggy opinion?

How old are you?

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 12:18 PM
faggy opinion?

How old are you?

your opinion reeks of hackery

Does that even makes sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?

I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but the viability of ending your life should strongly be considered in the near future

clambake
03-03-2011, 12:24 PM

I am willing to do an ELE bet with a faggot lakerfan but I know most of them are spineless bitches anyway...

you're walking tall and owning this thread. :toast

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 12:32 PM

I'll do it, Che. If we can't beat you guys without Parker I deserve to return to the Tree of Woe.

How long?

clambake
03-03-2011, 12:41 PM
I'll do it, Che. If we can't beat you guys without Parker I deserve to return to the Tree of Woe.

How long?

the challenger accepts. :toast

Muser
03-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Giumotherfuckingseppe.

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
It's kind of a turn on to be hangin' nude when Miss Kori walks by.

easy7
03-03-2011, 01:35 PM
It's kind of a turn on to be hangin' nude when Miss Kori walks by.

If you take that bet it is insurance that the Lakers will lose for sure Culb, thanks. :toast

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 02:42 PM
If you take that bet it is insurance that the Lakers will lose for sure Culb, thanks. :toast

Please. I've won more ELE challenges than I've lost.

cobbler
03-03-2011, 03:05 PM
your opinion reeks of hackery

Does that even makes sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?

I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but the viability of ending your life should strongly be considered in the near future

Just as I thought... a teen.

Fpoonsie
03-03-2011, 03:32 PM

How long?

SonuvaBITCH, Cubby.

You've now made it damn near impossible to enjoy Sunday's game. If LA wins, I'm bumming 'cause my Spurs lost. But if SA wins, I'm bumming 'cause ST hasta put up w/ more of che's abundant post ELE bet-winning faggotry.

You ass, you.

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 04:01 PM

cheguevara
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
the fuck? I crucified you good and hard last time. Your scalp is already hanging on my tree.

Now I know you are one of the few lakerfans with balls in here. I don't see what I have to gain here.

IMO listen to the peeps, noone wants you gone

it's not your fault most lakerfans are living scared these days

Cessation
03-03-2011, 05:20 PM
the return

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 05:46 PM
the fuck? I crucified you good and hard last time. Your scalp is already hanging on my tree.

Now I know you are one of the few lakerfans with balls in here. I don't see what I have to gain here.

IMO listen to the peeps, noone wants you gone

it's not your fault most lakerfans are living scared these days

Crawl, motherf'er, crawl!!!

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Ele bets are Cubby's crack. :lol

TampaDude
03-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Lakers suck...they will lose.

Fpoonsie
03-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Lakers suck...they will lose.

Should we "book it"?

cheguevara
03-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Crawl, motherf'er, crawl!!!

oh, shit. You asked for it now.

Deal.

The loser is out until April 12, the next Spurs/Lakers game. (I need a break too)

it's on bitch!!!

cheguevara
03-04-2011, 01:32 PM
El comandante tiene muchos huevos. :hat

"no risk, no win" - Charlie Sheen

cheguevara
03-04-2011, 01:39 PM
"a toda madre, o un desmadre" - Charlie Sheen

monosylab1k
03-04-2011, 02:05 PM
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me.
You belong with me.

cheguevara
03-05-2011, 12:02 PM
:lmao Cullly dodging the bet

faggot where u at???

crawl motherfucker crawl!!!!!

cheguevara
03-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Cully = my son

cheguevara
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
cully don't be a faggot like the rest of the lakerfans

step up!!!

cheguevara
03-05-2011, 06:08 PM
I smell chickenshit

Giuseppe
03-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Too late, Che. I won't be trifled with. Perhaps next game if you comport yourself in such a manner that suits me.

cheguevara
03-05-2011, 06:58 PM
coward. the guerrilla has lost the little respect it had for you

you are no better than the rest of the faggot laker pussies

JamStone
03-06-2011, 05:57 PM
was a bet ever made?

LnGrrrR
03-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Doesnt look like it to me Jam.

Venti Quattro
04-27-2011, 07:30 PM
So Parker is healthy now, you should be >>> than the Lakers. What gives with the 1-3 hole vs the Grizzlies? :lmao :lmao :lmao

resistanze
04-27-2011, 07:42 PM
He said better than the Lakers not the Grizzlies.