Michael Jackson...
03-01-2011, 09:13 PM
:wow

Texas_Ranger
03-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Calderon>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul

Xylus
03-01-2011, 09:23 PM
This one is going to come back and haunt the Hornets.

Pelicans78
03-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Not as bad as Sunday's loss to the Rockets at home after blowing a 16 pt lead.

Brazil
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
J Jack outplaying CP3 in just 23 mn :lol next game CP3 will come off the bench

redzero
03-01-2011, 09:32 PM

:lol Really? This game is going to come back and haunt the Hornets? If so, it needs to get in line, because there are several losses that are just as bad, if not worse, than this one.

Xylus
03-01-2011, 09:33 PM
:lol Really? This game is going to come back and haunt the Hornets? If so, it needs to get in line, because there are several losses that are just as bad, if not worse, than this one.

Absolutely. You gotta beat the teams you're supposed to beat, and the Hornets are perilously close from dropping out of the playoffs completely.

redzero
03-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Absolutely. You gotta beat the teams you're supposed to beat, and the Hornets are perilously close from dropping out of the playoffs completely.

You are not telling me anything I don't already know. The Hornets have lost to the Wolves twice, they blew a game they had in the bag against the Clippers, against the Rockets, against the Nets, and against the Pacers. This loss is nothing but a continuing of a trend. It just another pitiful loss, and it is no more noteworthy than any of the ones I mentioned.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Hey yo Henry abbott says you guys have the best closing plays inthe NBA ...and the best clutch play-maker take solace in that ... LOL

TBH Cp3 is not healthy that is why I dont think he is a top 2 PG right now ...

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Plus he is probably jealous of his buddie sin NY and MIA TBH ...

redzero
03-01-2011, 09:51 PM
TBH Cp3 is not healthy that is why I dont think he is a top 2 PG right now ...

Glad you feel the need to comment on this all the time.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Glad you feel the need to comment on this all the time.

Sorry, just trying to explain why he is not playing well ...you prefer the LOL Calderon>Jack>CP3 ...instead?

Wasnt focusing on him not being a top PG right now just that he is not healthy ...but PER is overrated ... That i will sing to the cows come home.

You want me to not give Paul an out ...then man up nigga no injury excuses bitches ... LOL

redzero
03-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Sorry, just trying to explain why he is not playing well ...you prefer the LOL Calderon>Jack>CP3 ...instead?

You constantly give updates on who you think is the best point guard at the moment, like anybody cares. You post the same shit over and over again any time Paul is mentioned. Give it a rest, please.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:02 PM
LOL why you taking it so personal? You dont like it don't read it ...you say you don not care but apparently you are counting or taking notes ...

Maybe i could of left out the part about saying he is not top 2, but my point was he has NOT been healthy for almost 2 seasons ...and I dislike folks that use his PER to discount what you can see ...dude is not healthy. If he was healthy i think with Dwill's injuries he obviously would be better than him and in the argument with rose still ...and would of dominated tonight's game.

Grey Spurfan
03-01-2011, 10:03 PM
You constantly give updates on who you think is the best point guard at the moment, like anybody cares. You post the same shit over and over again any time Paul is mentioned. Give it a rest, please.

You might be too sensitive for this forum if you can't handle innocuous comments like that. You fucking sissy hipster faggot.

btw Tony Parker >>>>>>> that flopper Chris Fall :lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL nobody cares except for your butthurt overreaction to my post ... I try to defend your best player you focus on the pg debate ...sad.

Pelicans78
03-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I don't care if CP3 is healthy. The team wasn't in any position to win with him and should have traded him in the offseason and kept Collison and Thornton. Ariza sucks as expected, Okafor has been solid, but is more valuable on a contending team. West should have been traded two years ago.

A small market team needs to have a strong front office led by people not afraid to make unpopular moves. It hasn't happened in NOLA.

redzero
03-01-2011, 10:09 PM
So is grey spurfan mono? Probably, since both of them don't know what the word "hipster" means.

LOL why you taking it so personal? You dont like it don't read it ...you say you don not care but apparently you are counting or taking notes ...

Maybe i could of left out the part about saying he is not top 2, but my point was he has NOT been healthy for almost 2 seasons ...and I dislike folks that use his PER to discount what you can see ...dude is not healthy. If he was healthy i think with Dwill's injuries he obviously would be better than him and in the argument with rose still ...and would of dominated tonight's game.

Nobody is talking about PER. Nobody is talking about Deron Williams. You bring them into the conversation every time Paul is mentioned.

I agree that Paul is playing like crap. I agree that he is not a top 2 (or top 5 point guard with the way he is playing). I, however, don't agree with the excuse that Paul is playing like this because of injuries. It might play a part, but it doesn't explain why Paul is playing like he doesn't even care. You are bringing up injuries like people don't know about them already.

Pelicans78
Honestly, I believe CP3 is doggin. He doesn't want to play for this organization and is basically not playing his hardest so he can save himself for his future team.

Killakobe81
I don't care if CP3 is healthy. The team wasn't in any position to win with him and should have traded him in the offseason and kept Collison and Thornton. Ariza sucks as expected, Okafor has been solid, but is more valuable on a contending team. West should have been traded two years ago.

A small market team needs to have a strong front office led by people not afraid to make unpopular moves. It hasn't happened in NOLA.

Fair enough and he IS playing. But i only have seen maybe 20-30 Hornets games this season and maybe slightly more the past two ...

I think he has to be still hurting Paul was a TRUE force compared to this version, but maybe it's JUST me ...

redzero
03-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Honestly, I believe CP3 is doggin. He doesn't want to play for this organization and is basically not playing his hardest so he can save himself for his future team.

But the thing is that if he really wanted to leave, he had every opportunity to complain to management about it before the trade deadline. It just doesn't make sense to choose to finish the rest of the season half-assed instead of just demanding a trade and getting out as soon as possible.

Pelicans78
03-01-2011, 10:12 PM
But the thing is that if he really wanted to leave, he had every opportunity to complain to management about it before the trade deadline. It just doesn't make sense to choose to finish the rest of the season half-assed instead of just demanding a trade and getting out as soon as possible.

Maybe he sees that the team was in the playoff picture and didn't want to have negative PR like Melo and D-Will. Basically if the team misses the playoffs or lose in the 1st round, it will make it easier for him to ask for a trade.

Pelicans78
03-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Fair enough and he IS playing. But i only have seen maybe 20-30 Hornets games this season and maybe slightly more the past two ...

I think he has to be still hurting Paul was a TRUE force compared to this version, but maybe it's JUST me ...

Either he's hurtin or he's doggin it. Could be a combination of both.

Killakobe81
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
So is grey spurfan mono? Probably, since both of them don't know what the word "hipster" means.

Nobody is talking about PER. Nobody is talking about Deron Williams. You bring them into the conversation every time Paul is mentioned.

I agree that Paul is playing like crap. I agree that he is not a top 2 (or top 5 point guard with the way he is playing). I, however, don't agree with the excuse that Paul is playing like this because of injuries. It might play a part, but it doesn't explain why Paul is playing like he doesn't even care. You are bringing up injuries like people don't know about them already.

Not denying Im a (certain PG) fan but to say I bring him up in EVERY paul conversation is bull shit. I also was saying that Paul if healthy would be better than him (NJ PG) in fact, probably leaps better than (former UTah PG) if he was 100% based on what I see this year ...

Am I the great PG evaluator? No, but i think as a former coach im a decent judge. I just think it's sad that he isnt what he used to be. And though I joked about being jealous of his buddies/cronies I'm sure it must be hard ...to see the hype that Melo, amare, the heat and (the PG who i will no longer mention in CP3 related posts/threads) ... are generating hype while his team struggles ...onthe court and at the box office.

redzero
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Basically if the team misses the playoffs or lose in the 1st round, it will make it easier for him to ask for a trade.

I doubt it. Who will make excuses for Paul if he continues to play like this and the Hornets miss the playoffs? Before, people felt sorry for Paul because he was carrying this team on his back. Now, it's kind of hard to blame Paul's teammates when Paul himself is largely to blame for these losses.

lefty
03-01-2011, 10:46 PM
CROFL Hornets

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 12:49 AM
pussy ass team