PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Spurs, the best team won

BillsCarnage
06-01-2005, 11:08 PM
The Spurs stepped it up in the 3rd quarter and the Suns missed some shots while the Spurs made the key shots.

Both teams had class and dignity at the end, lets hope the fans can too.

Amare wouldn't let the Suns go without a fight in the end. Hunter played the best defense all season when he kneed Timmeh in the nads :spin :spin

Good luck in the Finals and we'll see you next year for the WCF's again, hopefully.

Don't worry, i'll stick around too
:fro

DDS4
06-01-2005, 11:13 PM
The Spurs stepped it up in the 3rd quarter and the Suns missed some shots while the Spurs made the key shots.

Amare wouldn't let the Suns go without a fight in the end. Hunter played the best defense all season when he kneed Timmeh in the nads :spin :spin

Good luck in the Finals and we'll see you next year for the WCF's again, hopefully.

Class.

Boo
06-01-2005, 11:13 PM
theres already a thread on this..

CrazyOne
06-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Props to the Suns fans here... class act all around... I can smell a great rivalry coming out of this.

nkdlunch
06-02-2005, 08:59 AM

would you like some hotsauce w/your crow? :lol

we'll see u guys next year.

bigzak25
06-02-2005, 09:02 AM
see your suns next year carnage. classy team. amare's a monster. til then. Go Spurs Go. :smokin