PDA

View Full Version : go to HELL Chris Paul!!!

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 01:55 AM
sons please do we have any takers??? ... will someone please get this piece of trash out of New Orleans?! ... he obviously isn't giving 100% because he doesn't want to be here so just trade him and get it over with already.

sons all jokes aside though it really is sad watching someone who is being paid $14-15 million dollars half ass even try to play just because he is butthurt and wants to be in NYC or Miami. what a coward. fuck you Chris Paul, just fuck you son.

redzero
03-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Did nobody tell him that it's after the trade deadline? He should stop playing like crap right now.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 01:58 AM
well maybe he will get hurt or something ... oh wait, we don't have Collison to bail his ass out again.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 01:59 AM
lol 13 points total in the last 2 games! what a bitch

Splits
03-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Spurs will give Quinn and a 2nd rounder for him. Oh wait, the trade deadline is past. OP is stupid. What's new?

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Chris Paul over last 5 games -

11 PPG
8 ASP

.362 Field Goal %
.167 3PT %

Ghazi
03-02-2011, 02:07 AM
Cp3 comin to Big D :smokin

DJ Mbenga
03-02-2011, 02:22 AM
son its clear he didnt want to leave so he played well. now that he is set there for the year he is going to defer to leader west.

ALVAREZ6
03-02-2011, 02:27 AM
why shouldn't he half ass his way through this season? The popular thing to do these days is star alignment and stacking teams. He's got a mediocre team that stands no chance as there's several stronger teams in each conference. There is no chance of winning the title for the Hornets.

The way I see it, he's doing them a favor by helping their draft lotto chances.

If I were a great player on a mediocre or shitty team right now, I'd feel pretty frustrated too.

jimo2305
03-02-2011, 02:30 AM
http://360waves.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif

redzero
03-02-2011, 02:31 AM
If I were a great player on a mediocre or shitty team right now, I'd feel pretty frustrated too.

If Paul didn't want to be around, he had ample opportunity to demand a trade from October to February. This team is mediocre right now because Paul is playing like crap, not the other way around. He has cost this team several games this season. There is literally no reason for him to tank right now. It makes zero sense. If he wanted to go, he had his chance. Now all he is doing is hurting his team's chance of getting into the playoffs. He isn't raising his trade value. He isn't doing anything else besides losing and making himself look bad.

MiamiHeat
03-02-2011, 02:50 AM
lol yeah it kind of is fucked up to give up when they are paying you so much money to play basketball

on the other hand, the Hornets don't have enough to win a championship this season.

still, BR is right. paul is wrong to give up

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 02:53 AM
sons in other news .... Marcus "The Microwave" Thornton led his new team the Kings to victory last night with 29 points on 9 of 16 shooting and boosted his PPG average to 19.3 for the Kings.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 02:57 AM
lol yeah it kind of is fucked up to give up when they are paying you so much money to play basketball

on the other hand, the Hornets don't have enough to win a championship this season.

still, BR is right. paul is wrong to give up

son the Hornets are currently the 6th seed and can realistically get as high as the 4th seed right now. Paul has absolutely no reason to be half ass playing like he has been all season other than for his own selfish reasons.

redzero
03-02-2011, 03:00 AM
son the Hornets are currently the 6th seed and can realistically get as high as the 4th seed right now. Paul has absolutely no reason to be half ass playing like he has been all season other than for his own selfish reasons.

That's why I don't understand why people keep saying that Paul is just trying to get out of New Orleans. If that was true, then Paul would be a complete retard for stopping in the middle of the season and thinking to himself, "You know, instead of demanding a trade, I'll just not try even though my team is in the midst of a playoff run."

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:04 AM
That's why I don't understand why people keep saying that Paul is just trying to get out of New Orleans. If that was true, then Paul would be a complete retard for stopping in the middle of the season and thinking to himself, "You know, instead of demanding a trade, I'll just not try even though my team is in the midst of a playoff run."

son with the exception of maybe a handful of moments this season, Paul hasn't been giving his all 95% of the time. anyone who has watched him over the last 6 years should be able to see that. kinda funny how whenever the Hornets were shown on national tv last week (ESPN Clipper game) Paul took his season high 17 shot attempts ... coincidence? I think not. He knows exactly what he is doing and only gives 100% whenever the mainstream cameras are watching.

redzero
03-02-2011, 03:05 AM
I agree that he is not giving his all, but I don't agree with some of the people here who think that he isn't giving his all because he wants out, for the reasons I already stated.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:09 AM
son the bottom line is that he isn't giving his all and that is all that matters. he isn't giving his all because he doesn't respect the type of money that he blessed to "earn".

it would be just like if a school teacher or a fire fighter decided to pull a "Chris Paul" and just half ass do their jobs because they wanted to be transferred to another location.

Xylus
03-02-2011, 03:11 AM
We'll take him off your hands in the offseason.

redzero
03-02-2011, 03:15 AM

:lol Reread this topic and consider your position again.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:16 AM

Nash for Paul straight up

Xylus
03-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Nash for Paul straight up

Hmmm... Paul's not as good as Nash, but he is younger...

Xylus
03-02-2011, 03:19 AM
The only reason I wouldn't trade Nash for Paul straight up is that Nash is a fucking warrior and Chris Paul is not. But our medical staff could work wonders on young Paul.

redzero
03-02-2011, 03:21 AM
If this was Chris Paul from any other season, there would be no way in hell I'd trade him for Nash. But Paul from this season and Nash from this season? That would make me think for a while.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:22 AM
The only reason I wouldn't trade Nash for Paul straight up is that Nash is a fucking warrior and Chris Paul is not. But our medical staff could work wonders on young Paul.

son very true. Paul is only like 25 and Nash is about 57. Nash has more heart and desire to win than Paul could ever dream about ... but like you said, he is younger and the medical staff could work wonders on his constant injuries.

Xylus
03-02-2011, 03:23 AM
It's funny, I've watched nearly every Suns game this year, and you can tell he's becoming tired as fuck. His body is starting to break down. By the 3rd quarter of every game, he looks like he's just played a triple-overtime game, but he continues to bring it and bring it.

I guess he's the opposite of CP3 this year. Has the will, but his talent is slowwwly fading.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:23 AM
If this was Chris Paul from any other season, there would be no way in hell I'd trade him for Nash. But Paul from this season and Nash from this season? That would make me think for a while.

son Nash actually gives his all when playing. Chris Paul doesn't. also it would help sell more season tickets having a great white hope on the team.

BRHornet45
03-02-2011, 03:25 AM
It's funny, I've watched nearly every Suns game this year, and you can tell he's becoming tired as fuck. His body is starting to break down. By the 3rd quarter of every game, he looks like he's just played a triple-overtime game, but he continues to bring it and bring it.

I guess he's the opposite of CP3 this year. Has the will, but his talent is slowwwly fading.

son Nash is 61 years old. he is going to slow down some.

Xylus
03-02-2011, 03:26 AM
son Nash is 61 years old. he is going to slow down some.

Right now, his passing is still as good as its ever been. The only thing that's really dropped is his 3-point shooting.

Hornets1
03-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Cp played great to start the season. Since then, hes played like a middle of the pack PG. I really wish we got the NJ deal instead of Utah. West has easily led our team this year

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2011, 08:11 AM
sons please do we have any takers??? ... will someone please get this piece of trash out of New Orleans?! ... he obviously isn't giving 100% because he doesn't want to be here so just trade him and get it over with already.

sons all jokes aside though it really is sad watching someone who is being paid $14-15 million dollars half ass even try to play just because he is butthurt and wants to be in NYC or Miami. what a coward. fuck you Chris Paul, just fuck you son.

why does it matter to you...the teams leaving....soon enough cheering for WNBA Ho's will be a full-time job for you....screw the NBA "son"....:lol

Darrin
03-02-2011, 09:05 AM

You should be used to this. It's the same thing Baron Davis did to your franchise before Paul. He's probably playing to avoid injury, he's a bit of a glass man.

Giuseppe
03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
son Nash actually gives his all when playing. Chris Paul doesn't. also it would help sell more season tickets having a great white hope on the team.

I've seen Nash quit a couple times in a Mavs uniform deep in the playoffs.

He ain't no saint.

Bito Corleone
03-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Good to have you back BR.

All jokes aside, it is difficult to watch Paul giving minimal effort when the Hornets are actually in decent position in the West. Even outside of this season, NO needs to be drawing more of a fanbase from inside their own city if they don't want to lose the team, and having your star player deliberately playing below what he is capable of every night is not the way to gain support.

ElNono
03-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Son, do you think there's some feud going on between him and Capt West?

picc84
03-02-2011, 11:23 AM
He saw Dwill get traded to the Nets, making him the closest target for NY to go after in 2012 and now more easily accessible than Paul himself, and he's depressed. None of these young players live in the present, they all look to the future.

Budkin
03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Damn that guy is so talented. He's gotta be tanking. Mad he's not in NY with Amare and Melo.

Muser
03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
How many times have you flip flopped on him being king/sucking ass this season BR?

Agloco
03-02-2011, 01:00 PM

Stern will accommodate you in due time. Patience grasshopper.

ManuBalboa
03-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Little Chrissy Paul throws tantrums on the court when he doesn't get his calls, why would you expect anything different in real life BR???

I'm sorry you gave so much to a player with no heart.

redzero
03-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Son, do you think there's some feud going on between him and Capt West?

And you are basing this on what?

Pelicans78
03-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Should have traded him and Okafor's contract to Orlando in the offseason for Nelson, Gortat, Pietrus, Bass, and a 1st round pick.

ElNono
03-02-2011, 02:44 PM
And you are basing this on what?

I'm asking...

redzero
03-02-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm asking...

...what are you basing this question on? I already know that you are asking.

ElNono
03-02-2011, 03:48 PM
...what are you basing this question on? I already know that you are asking.

In that they're teammates and I'm curious? Do I need to base it on anything else? :lol

redzero
03-02-2011, 03:54 PM
In that they're teammates and I'm curious? Do I need to base it on anything else? :lol

Can't the same question be asked about every teammate on every team?

j.dizzle
03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
If you think Hornet games are empty now, imagine what they'll look like when Paul is gone. They definitely cant stay in New Orleans if they wanna ever make a dollar.

ElNono
03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Can't the same question be asked about every teammate on every team?

Sure. GNSF ask about that stuff all the time with Tony/Manu...