PDA

View Full Version : Spurs,Lakers..maybe mavs fans. What's your excuse?

Tinystarz
03-02-2011, 04:30 PM
No doubt there is some shit talking on who will make the wfc. Laker fans have always been cocky...I guess they should be they got the last 2 championships. Spurs fans are cocky just not all of them ..and some seem to be cocky just cause laker fans won't shut up. I don't really know why mav fans are cocky. Maybe cause they been in the mix the last few years and still haven't won a title. They are thirsty..and they are playing like they had enough and want that ring already. So fans tag along. My questions to you guys is can anyone predict the excuses?

Spurs win WCF..what are the excuses of the lakers and mavs fans?
Lakers win WCF..what are the excuses of the spurs mavs fans?
Mavs win WCF..what are the excuses of the lakers and spurs fans?

examples:

Spurs will say stern wants lakers in the wfc.
Lakers will say we have enough rings we bored
mavs will say we stackkkkked........next year we be mad

Axe Murderer
03-02-2011, 04:36 PM
5 star thread, would read again

Jodelo
03-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Lakers: Postseason means nothing!

SourCandy
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Spurs excuse:

we small market :depressed

egtonecity
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
spurs excuse: if only we had corey brewer

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Lakers: team was bored and got lazy after a repeat, Fisher's old, Ron's got a ring and went crazy again, Bynum wasn't healthy, Kobe's such a warrior that he wore his knees out already, Phil had one foot out the door and his not giving a shit rubbed off on the whole team, Gasol's a faggot
Mavs: Butler's hurt, Donnie's a retard who stood still when they could have turned Butler's contract and Bubois into the wing they needed, Carlisle likes Barea and Terry too damn much
Spurs: Parker was never really healthy after the calf injury, Stern and the refs fucked us, more gripes about Gasol trade

Giuseppe
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't do excuses.

It's my religion.

The Gemini Method
03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Lakers: David Stern rigged it...
Mavs: Lucky
Spurs: I would say...well, that's the last one forEVAH!

MavFan6488
03-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Lakers: artest is a fool and bynum wasn't 100%! it wasn't kobes fault, he's still best in the world, he doesn't age
mavs: jason terry
spurs: lost to the better team, the mavs

Agloco
03-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Spurs: We didn't get Cory Brewer in FA. :lol

That's sure to come up, especially if the Spurs end up getting torched by a perimeter player in the playoffs.

TE
03-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Lakers: artest is a fool and bynum wasn't 100%! it wasn't kobes fault, he's still best in the world, he doesn't age
mavs: jason terry
spurs: lost to the better team, the mavs
Classy assumption tbqh.

ElNono
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Spurs: :cry Bonner sucks :cry
Mavs: :cry unstaaaaaaacked :cry
Lakers: :cry bone-on-bone :cry

Killakobe81
03-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Spurs: stern and the networks were afraid of poor ratings ... Lakers are just lucky

Mavs: The butler (injury) did it ...plus Stern hates cuban

Lakers: We should of traded for Melo ... bynum should of had surgery sooner

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Spurs fans: refs, ESPN, the media..Bonner played too much, no interior presence..

Mavs fans: Barea and Carlisle are in love, not enough Roddy, Terry chokes in the playoffs again..

Lakers fans: everybody except Kobe..Pau is soft..should have gotten Melo..refs..Playoffs don't mean anything, coasting..

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2011, 05:57 PM
I have items already que'd up...

Kobe's finger and knee
Puke Galton
Ratliff out for season
Matt Barnes out too long
PAUssy Gasoft
Ron Ron mental head case
Odom is inconsistent
Bynum is fucking glass knees king
Phil lazy and uninspiring
Fisher was the bottleneck
Steve Fucking Blake should have been made to walk the plank years ago
We didn't have Dwight
Shaw coaching us next year was a distraction
Laker fans didn't support the team enough
Mitch Wouldn't Do It!!!

but off all these you should ask me how bad Kool is going to get in your ass once we 3 peat...that's what I'd be dying to know....

Baron Davιs
03-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Spurs fans: refs, ESPN, the media..Bonner played too much, no interior presence..

Mavs fans: Barea and Carlisle are in love, not enough Roddy, Terry chokes in the playoffs again..

Lakers fans: everybody except Kobe..Pau is soft..should have gotten Melo..refs..Playoffs don't mean anything, coasting..

U/Miami Heat gonna keep your bet of leaving the forum after a Heat failure to win a championship or what?

Probably gonna use Spoelstra as the scape goat

or maybe Haslem :sleep

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
U/Miami Heat gonna keep your bet of leaving the forum after a Heat failure to win a championship or what?

Probably gonna use Spoelstra as the scape goat

or maybe Haslem :sleep

The bet has been voided due to the Haslem injury..however, I'm willing to re-bet, with a less severe consequence, regardless of the Haslem injury..If the Heat don't win, I'll leave for 6 months, barring a serious injury to Lebron/Wade/Bosh/Miller..

Ya, if the Heat don't win, Spoelstra will be the primary reason..

jjktkk
03-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Spurs: One of the big 3 got injured.
Lakers: Kobe went 1 on 5 too much and forgot Gasol.
Mavs: Never found a #2 scorer and found out Brewer is another Antoine Wright. :D

Ashy Larry
03-02-2011, 06:50 PM
damn, every base was covered ....... lol

cobbler
03-02-2011, 06:50 PM
The bet has been voided due to the Haslem injury..however, I'm willing to re-bet, with a less severe consequence, regardless of the Haslem injury..If the Heat don't win, I'll leave for 6 months, barring a serious injury to Lebron/Wade/Bosh/Miller..

Ya, if the Heat don't win, Spoelstra will be the primary reason..

Welching before the loss. Classic!!!! Almost as good as your getting owned by a poster with 0 posts! :toast

Are there any Heat fans who don't welch?

cobbler
03-02-2011, 06:52 PM
You tip your hat to the winner... and say well get you next year.

Excuses.... like whining about the refs and Stern are just bitch moves.

Killakobe81
03-02-2011, 06:58 PM

All jokes aside excuses are for losers ... Laker fans are like Charlie sheen we have Tiger blood ... we all descendants of Adonis ...

IronMexican
03-02-2011, 07:11 PM
It's cause I was playing with my kinect controller.

Frenzy
03-02-2011, 08:20 PM

Op is talking about posters on this board.

InTheCrust
03-02-2011, 08:54 PM
spurs: david stern, not enough size, tony parker got hurt, dick jeff, no more bowen

lakers: postseason doesn't matter, wake me up when we get d12, pau gasoft, derek fisher, lamar kardashian inconsistent, ron artest, kobe's knee & finger, 1on5, everyone in the entire organization

mavs: We are the Dallas Mavericks.

Venti Quattro
03-02-2011, 10:55 PM
We just coasting tbh.

Frenzy
03-03-2011, 12:06 AM
spurs win : lakers will say lakers 17 spurs 5 lol. Kobe 5 first.
Lakers win : spurs will say dam bonner
Mavs win : lol

Tinystarz
03-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Lakers: team was bored and got lazy after a repeat, Fisher's old, Ron's got a ring and went crazy again, Bynum wasn't healthy, Kobe's such a warrior that he wore his knees out already, Phil had one foot out the door and his not giving a shit rubbed off on the whole team, Gasol's a faggot
Mavs: Butler's hurt, Donnie's a retard who stood still when they could have turned Butler's contract and Bubois into the wing they needed, Carlisle likes Barea and Terry too damn much
Spurs: Parker was never really healthy after the calf injury, Stern and the refs fucked us, more gripes about Gasol trade

win

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
03-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Only one can advance and I am certain the excuses will fly, but there is a great chance, whoever wins the west, wins it all.

How about no excuse, the better team proved they were the better team?

xellos88330
03-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Spurs Fans: Interior sucked. I hate how small market teams have trouble getting a big man.

Mavs Fans: FUCK YOU ALL! (this is if they win or lose)

Lakers Fans: Most will disappear, but for the few that are still here they will probably start throwing personal insults rathern than make excuses.

cobbler
03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Only one can advance and I am certain the excuses will fly, but there is a great chance, whoever wins the west, wins it all.

:toast

SourCandy
03-03-2011, 04:55 PM

you know op is talking bout this board right?:lol