PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets continue to tear teams apart

rayjayjohnson
03-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Bobcats got raped like a Colorado resort employee.

rayjayjohnson
03-02-2011, 11:22 PM
4 and 1 since we cut that deadweight bitch-ass criminal.

punks mavs in the first round tbqhfwiw

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Who the fuck are you anyway?

Pelicans78
03-03-2011, 12:20 AM

The Butcher of Prague.

Leetonidas
03-03-2011, 12:22 AM

Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich (7 March 1904 – 4 June 1942) was a high-ranking German Nazi official. He was SS-Obergruppenführer (English: General) and General der Polizei, chief of the Reich Main Security Office (including the SD, Gestapo and Kripo) and Stellvertretender Reichsprotektor (Deputy Reich-Protector) of Bohemia and Moravia. In August 1940, he was appointed and served as President of Interpol (the international law enforcement agency). Heydrich chaired the 1942 Wannsee Conference, which discussed plans for the deportation and extermination of all Jews in German-occupied territory. In an operation named Operation Anthropoid, he was attacked in Prague on 27 May 1942 by British-trained Czech agents who had been sent to assassinate him in Prague. He died approximately one week later due to his injuries.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 12:25 AM
i know who reinhard heyrich is numbnuts, i asked who that ignorant fuckface posting with him as his username is.

Leetonidas
03-03-2011, 12:34 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg/225px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 12:35 AM
THAT nigga Leetonidas, providing more and more goods as of late, per usual, par the course, tbh, imo, fwiw, I want Demarcus Cousins to play for the Pistons, yeah I got calf tats, etc.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-03-2011, 12:36 AM
nobody cares about the Nuggets anymore, tbh

Actually I find the Nuggets much more entertaining now. They may be my third favorite team now behind the Spurs and Thunder.

Obstructed_View
03-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Yep, they're fun to watch. ESPN loves to spot shadow Carmelo finally playing with some enthusiasm. The Nuggets are playing with just as much. They could be a scary team to meet in the playoffs.

TE
03-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Nuggets, tbh became a better team without Melo.

Sad thing for rayrayjohnson is that now there is no reason to keep up with the nuggets.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 02:28 AM
what are you talking about?

TE
03-03-2011, 02:44 AM
what are you talking about?
Nuggets are a NON-ISSUE.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 02:48 AM
i disagree.

TE
03-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Why? Sure they can give the mavs a run for their money and maybe even take the Lakers to six. After that? You are creating an illusion for yourself tbh, no pun intended.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Why? Sure they can give the mavs a run for their money and maybe even take the Lakers to six. After that? You are creating an illusion for yourself tbh, no pun intended.

i dont expect them to win, numbnuts. i do expect them to hit the playoffs and push their first round opponent, maybe even beat them. I kind of hope it's your old-ass spurs, watch our young guns run them to death.

TE
03-03-2011, 03:07 AM
i dont expect them to win, numbnuts. i do expect them to hit the playoffs and push their first round opponent, maybe even beat them. I kind of hope it's your old-ass spurs, watch our young guns run them to death.
From the looks of it, the Spurs may just have to play the nuggets in the second round, if things hold up.

Playing the nuggets is a definite possibility.

Losing to a team full of scrubs in the postseason? Not possible in the slight sense.

Oh wait.......Phoenix suns circa 2010 :depressed

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:09 AM
spurs will be playing blazers in round 2 imo

TE
03-03-2011, 03:11 AM
spurs will be playing blazers in round 2 imo
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Don't understand your logic here.

So you think your beloved Nuggets will lose their fifth seed position and drop to sixth? :lol

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:13 AM
realistically, probably.

TE
03-03-2011, 03:17 AM
realistically, probably.
Doubt it. The Nuggets are playing well without Melo.

They are a full one and a half game in front of the Blazers. Plus, now that Durant is down, and possibly out for a good amount of time, the Nuggets will capitalize on this loss. This should at least propel them to 4th seed, assuming they keep playing like this, imo.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:19 AM
here's hoping.

what's your thoughts on gallinari? not sure what to think, i wanted him traded asap, but seeing him drop 30 on the blazers got me thinking...

TE
03-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Good player, imo. Spreads the floor, has length to at least bother some SF and SG night in night out. If he is rolling, an opposing team has to begin to account for him on the defensive side leaving other players to benefit from the added defensive attention. I saw him play with the Knicks multiple times this year, and the former statement is validated. When he is on fire, he is on fire.

Great pick up.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:40 AM
two players have stepped up since melo left: kenyon martin (who would have thought it?) and JR. Hope JR keeps his head screwed, maybe this could be the kick in the ass he needs to make the jump from bonehead to top 10 2 guard in the league

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-03-2011, 04:26 AM
Nuggets looking good :smokin

Would be interested to know where they rank defensively in the last 5 games in comparison to the rest of the league

Melo really was a ball stopper who hardly played D. Ty said it great when he said this

There's no sticky hands out there. We're passing the ball, getting everybody involved. It feels a lot better when everybody is happy. The bigs are happy. The wings are happy. Everybody is touching the ball, and that's the way basketball should be played."

cobbler
03-03-2011, 04:35 AM
two players have stepped up since melo left: kenyon martin (who would have thought it?) and JR. Hope JR keeps his head screwed, maybe this could be the kick in the ass he needs to make the jump from bonehead to top 10 2 guard in the league

So your playoff hopes are on the shoulders of Martiin and JR?

Good luck with that! :lol

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 05:30 AM
trust lakerfan to ruin a perfectly good discussion.

lol cavs/

Texas_Ranger
03-03-2011, 05:44 AM
Denver without Melo >>> Denver with Melo

mathbzh
03-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Denver without Melo & Billups>>> Denver with Melo & Billups

This is where I am surprised.

8FOR!3
03-03-2011, 06:02 AM
here's hoping.

what's your thoughts on gallinari? not sure what to think, i wanted him traded asap, but seeing him drop 30 on the blazers got me thinking...

Dude, the kid is gonna be a star. Knicks fans refer to him as Dirkoglu. :lol

He really is a good player though, I would love to have Gallo on the Spurs, he's definitely one of the guys you can build around. Chandler's also one of my favorites from New York. Mozgov has a lot of potential too. I think ya'll came out damn good from that trade.

cobbler
03-03-2011, 06:47 AM
trust lakerfan to ruin a perfectly good discussion.

lol cavs/

Ohhhhhh Ouuuuuch! Gosh that one regular season loss just hurts. I imagine it ranks right up there with your teams 0 for 36 years without even making the finals much less ringing.

2009 Western Conference Finals L.A. Lakers 4 - 2 Denver Nuggets Series
2008 Western Conference 1st Rd L.A. Lakers 4 - 0 Denver Nuggets
1987 Western Conference 1st Rd L.A. Lakers 3 - 0 Denver Nuggets
1985 Western Conference Finals L.A. Lakers 4 - 1 Denver Nuggets
1979 Western Conference 1st Rd L.A. Lakers 2 - 1 Denver Nuggets

Now theres a real ouchie! But you keep hanging on the Cavs win! It fits you well. :toast

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 07:05 AM
Cobbler

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 07:33 AM
LOL la buys rings. Manchester United of the NBA

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Cobby got ya good there, eh, Ray?

tee, hee.

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 10:12 AM
This is like Cavfan premature ejaculating about their "new found offense that shares the ball :cheer:cheer:cheer" after their 7-9 start.

admiralsnackbar
03-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Cobby got ya good there, eh, Ray?

tee, hee.
Funny, I thought Cobby got himself good referencing past as present to downplay losing to the Cavs.

The Cavs. :lol

Cry Havoc
03-03-2011, 10:34 AM
This is like Cavfan premature ejaculating about their "new found offense that shares the ball :cheer:cheer:cheer" after their 7-9 start.

I think they're just surprised at the last 5 games. 4-1 is quite a bit better than 7-9, and the Nuggets are still a decent team.

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-03-2011, 10:40 AM
What do you expect from the deepest team in the league :smokin

The great thing is that these guys have no pressure either. They can just go out and have fun. Noone outside of the players/fans expect them to win or make the playoffs.

Giuseppe
03-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Funny, I thought Cobby got himself good referencing past as present to downplay losing to the Cavs.

Losing to the Cavs cost us nothing but a good red assin'. Denver losing to us in Cobby's equation mean't we're at 16 instead of 14.

sribb43
03-03-2011, 11:01 AM
1st round knockout

Killakobe81
03-03-2011, 11:20 AM
They are a good deep and fun team. And Kar'ls best teams in Seattle were built similar ..

Will be interesting to see if they can hold off Portland for the 5th and or make sure they dont fall further down playoff seeding ... New orleans is helping the bottom of the West by fading fast ...

Killakobe81
03-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I really like Afflalo, Lawson, Gallo, and chandler ...

Rummpd
03-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Great coach and still some decent players but they have a ceiling effect but getting rid of the over-hyped Anthony is not as big as loss as some imagine but losing Billups hurts more.

Phillip
03-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Their general offense flows better without Melo, but when they need crunchtime buckets, they will be much harder to come by, as he and Billups were the only two who could smartly and consistently create their own offense when defenses clamped down.

At this point, when facing any elite teams, the Nuggets pretty much either have to blow them out (unlikely), otherwise they are fucked.

Phillip
03-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Great coach and still some decent players but they have a ceiling effect but getting rid of the over-hyped Anthony is not as big as loss as some imagine but losing Billups hurts more.

+1 losing Billups will really screw them over

JustBlaze
03-03-2011, 12:39 PM
7 of next 8 will be on the road. Will be true indicator of how good this team really is. With the way they played against Portland on the road couple of nights ago, I'm not too worried. However, Gallo was a big reason why the Nugs were in that game and not having him for the next 10 days or so will hurt this team. The Cock's presence will be missed.

JamStone
03-03-2011, 12:48 PM
I've been impressed. Still don't think they could do much damage in the post-season, but they've played well. I think the "sticky fingers" stopping the ball comment applies to Billups as well. They miss Billups' leadership and overstated but still relevant clutch play at the end of games, especially free throw shooting. But Billups is also a ball stopper in a sense. He changed quite a bit with the Nuggets but he's still not a great uptempo push PG. He's more of a half court PG who controls tempo. With both Lawson and Felton, they are on the gas pedal 100% of the time, which really fits what Karl is trying to do. I think in a way, how well the Nuggets have played is also a result of not having Billups around, not just Melo.

cobbler
03-03-2011, 03:28 PM

Downplay losing to the Cavs? I could care less about the loss to the Cavs. That's for the haters to hang their hats on. We are used to it in Lakerland. No biggie. When you're in the finals 50% of the time and ringing 30% you tend to look at the big picture and don't let the little screw-ups hurt you so much.

Now, when you are 0 for life, you tend to hate those teams and fans of said teams and live for their every tiny little failure. We get it. So you can keep thinking Laker fans are all bent out of shape over the Cavs loss... but it just isnt so. Morons like you or rayjay thrive on tossing out the trivial smack talk over a single regular season game. We get it. In Lakerland... the picture is soooooo much larger. Maybe someday you can understand and enjoy that concept.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 04:04 PM
losing billups does hurt, especially knowing how much he loves denver. they better have a cushy front office job ready for him when he retires.

they also better extend nene. soon.

Fpoonsie
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM

Damn. That's a lotta "but"s in one sentence.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 05:50 PM
you disgust me.

Cessation
03-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Why scrah? let's be friends

:lol