PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Brooks?

Indazone
03-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Dude lit it up tonight in his third outing with the Suns.

17 pts, 7 assists and 2 steals in 21:16 minutes of play.

Sheesh...where was this Brooks for the first half of the season.

yeah great trade!

Indazone
03-03-2011, 02:15 AM
Only consolation is that the porous defensive backcourt of Martin/Brooks has been improved by 100%. Martin/Lowry with Dragic backing up Lowry is way better defensively. Courtney Lee can also play defense.

sook
03-03-2011, 02:49 AM
where the fuck was he? are you retarded?

I"VE SAID IT ALL ALONG, the rockets are retarded, they totally fucked his situation up. you don't go from 20/5 to that point just like that. Incompetent fucks up in management.

he was 6/7 and 2/3 from 3. thats the brooks we saw last year and we knew was still here untill all the turds though he mysteriously started to suck.

sook
03-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Only consolation is that the porous defensive backcourt of Martin/Brooks has been improved by 100%. Martin/Lowry with Dragic backing up Lowry is way better defensively. Courtney Lee can also play defense.

lol

nash/brooks

vs

lowry/dragic

morey made that trade with a team in our conference. I can't believe he was cheap to the point he would trade brooks at his lowest value just to avoid paying him.

Double-Up
03-03-2011, 08:45 AM
lol

nash/brooks

vs

lowry/dragic

morey made that trade with a team in our conference. I can't believe he was cheap to the point he would trade brooks at his lowest value just to avoid paying him.

AB is a migit score first PG. I guarantee you cannot win a championship with a guy like that starting. He can't get to the line and he can't play defense. Should we have gotten more for him? Yes I think so but the bottom line is he was upset all year about not getting an extension, fresh start was the best thing for him.

Indazone
03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Only consolation here is that Brooks is a half year rental and we got a pick.

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 10:10 AM
You guys traded a combo guard who can't defend, Brooks isn't someone you're gonna find on a good team. It was a good trade for you guys.

Indazone
03-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah, that's true. He's not a good defender but man could he score and he's super quick. Hard to let go of someone that could ball like that.

http://www.phxsuns.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Game Day: Suns @ Celtics

Brooks' third game as a Sun is already pretty much as good as any regular season game Dragic ever played for us. (I am carefully excluding the masterful demolition he performed on the Spurs in Game 3 of last year's playoff series against them. Brooks still has not done anything nearly as memorable for this franchise as that. Yet.)

Dude is a baller and we got him for peanuts. The trade was a straight up heist.

From Phoenix Suns BBS:depressed

Indazone
03-03-2011, 10:22 AM
We needed more toughness defensively though. I'm a realist. We needed more toughness from the Van Gundy days. Ron Artest gave us that but now we are a finesse team. We needed some enforcers. So now we have Courtney Lee, Dragic, Lowry which shores up our perimeter defensively. Kevin Martin is servicable defensively as he's been playing better on the other side of the ball lately. We are still going to suck defensively until we can get a big shot blocking rebounding center.

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Idk where you found that, but chances are it's written by a moronic homer who said replacing Amare with Turkoglu was an upgrade.

noob cake
03-03-2011, 10:24 AM
The fact remains that Brooks was cancerous to the Rockets.

He was discontent coming in for Lowry. In his mind, he is better if not at least equal to Lowry. This mentally was killing his confidence and play.

Now in Phoenix, Brooks is forced to backup Nash, who is undoubtedly a better player by far.

Indazone
03-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Yah Nash is the Alpha dog in Phoenix

sook
03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Idk where you found that, but chances are it's written by a moronic homer who said replacing Amare with Turkoglu was an upgrade.nuggets fan, i hope you r saying what you are because you hasven't seen brooks play, and have been glaring at his stat sheet this year.

if so, thats a valid excuse.

# 1 Troll
03-03-2011, 03:45 PM
brooks sux as does goran dragic. Really doesn't matter

sefant77
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Aaron Barea

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 06:11 PM
nuggets fan, i hope you r saying what you are because you hasven't seen brooks play, and have been glaring at his stat sheet this year.

if so, thats a valid excuse.

I'm a Suns fan who thinks you're a terrorist sympathizer, that any better?

I haven't been glaring at his stat sheet, I'm glaring at the fact you never find players like him on championship winning teams

sook
03-03-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm a Suns fan who thinks you're a terrorist sympathizer, that any better?

I haven't been glaring at his stat sheet, I'm glaring at the fact you never find players like him on championship winning teams

cock sucker must never reveal cock sucking identity.:wow

pauls931
03-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Best thing to happen to the Suns since acquiring KJ in the 80s.

Double-Up
03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Best thing to happen to the Suns since acquiring KJ in the 80s.

http://www.primehealthchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/cocaine-addict1.jpg

pauls931
03-03-2011, 08:02 PM
http://www.primehealthchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/cocaine-addict1.jpg

That better be meph because it would take more than crack for me to believe what I just wrote....