PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up, emo Perk.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 02:56 AM
http://sadperk.tumblr.com/

TE
03-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Great thread. I'm sure we can all retrieve the point you are trying to impart.

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 02:59 AM
chew on a dick

TE
03-03-2011, 03:01 AM
#41 2.0 tbh.

IronMexican
03-03-2011, 03:05 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhfxx3lQz21qhb47yo1_400.jpg

roflroflrofl

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:06 AM
#41 2.0 tbh.

boringspursfan #89235 tbhfwiw

Greg Oden
03-03-2011, 03:07 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhfxx3lQz21qhb47yo1_400.jpg

roflroflrofl

good thing someone found a use for that, considering it ruined the best song on the album otherwise, tbh.

TE
03-03-2011, 03:09 AM
boringspursfan #89235 tbhfwiw
tbh that's weak.

You only attack your boy #41 and Tacker with those type of claims, if at all you expect them to take anything serious off this messageboard.

IronMexican
03-03-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm like the only person who doesn't like Blame Game.

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 03:17 AM
http://sadperk.tumblr.com/

I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but the possibility of ending your life in the near future should strongly be considered.

redzero
03-03-2011, 03:18 AM
rayjayjohnson, cheguevara and Koolaid_Man should have a competition to see who can make the most shitty threads in ten minutes.

TE
03-03-2011, 03:19 AM
rayjayjohnson, cheguevara and Koolaid_Man should have a competition to see who can make the most shitty threads in ten minutes.
:rollin

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 03:20 AM
I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but the possibility of ending your life in the near future should strongly be considered.

lol, raptor fan telling me to commit suicide...

it's liiiiiiike raaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnn, on your wedding daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 03:23 AM
lol, raptor fan telling me to commit suicide...

it's liiiiiiike raaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnn, on your wedding daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

faggy opinion + certainty =
d
o
u
c
h
e
b
a
g

s
t
a
t
u
s

JustBlaze
03-03-2011, 12:50 PM
OP title fail. See how happy he looks alongside all of his recently traded mates?.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0224/nba_trades_illustration1x_576.jpg

Greg Oden
03-03-2011, 01:22 PM
faggy opinion + certainty =
d
o
u
c
h
e
b
a
g

s
t
a
t
u
s

From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Dallas...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2007, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 01:31 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Dallas...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2007, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

I had the chance to see a columnist from the New York Times join Skip Bayless on that show called "1st and 10" today.

To begin the discussion, Bayless said he was impressed with what Avery had done but that this was a team built strictly for regular-season success. Doesn't trust Dirk when the game is on the line. Wishes he could put some of Stackhouse's killer instinct in Dirk. Said Mavs title or bust mentality predisposes them to failure.

The New York Times guy, some black fellow whose name escapes me, agreed emphatically. "Its the Suns year." He pointed to their recent OT win in Dallas as a turning point and suggested the same thing will happen in the playoffs. Reeling off seven straight (6-0 road trip) since losing to Phoenix while they have sputtered since was deemed not worthy of mention.

Bayless interjected that either way, it wouldn't matter because the Mavs can't beat the Spurs anyway.

Asked for what specifically he didn't like about the Mavs besides just loving the Suns, New York Times guy said that he agreed with Bayless and felt it was obvious that Dirk wasn't "as tough as" guys like Tim Duncan and Amare Stoudamire. He then said "Dirk is a great regular season player."

...all in all, downright dismissive of the little 60-11 squad that could. It was pretty interesting to see.

Kyle Orton
03-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Doesn't that make any sense to you, or is your brain so dumb that you can't even get that?

Double-Up
03-03-2011, 01:38 PM
He was always a quiet person, hell I went to high school with the guy. If you knew his background you would understand why.

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 01:39 PM
He was always a quiet person, hell I went to high school with the guy. If you knew his background you would understand why.

"i just find it insanely hilarious..."
who the fuck talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

monosylab1k
03-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm like the only person who doesn't like Blame Game.

Well, you and the 5 million other hipsters out there who take contrarian opinions to appear unique and different.

IronMexican
03-03-2011, 02:08 PM
:depressed

Venti Quattro
03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Does Perkins ever try to smile? It seems like he was wired this way and it's not just he wants to look bad-ass or serious.

IronMexican
03-03-2011, 07:44 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/i6fuoz.jpg

Half smile