PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Will Become The Charles Barkley of our Generation

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2011, 06:51 AM
This would be a disaster of epic proportions not only for Lebron but for the Media...ESPN might just liquidate it's assets ...I really don't see him winning a title at all....Chicago is on the rise, NY will get CP3 or D-Will in another year...and at least for the next 2 yrs Miami won't get past Boston...Pat Riley's legacy is about to go South....just my 2 cents....I don't feel bad for Miami fan at all...all the grandstanding without having won shit... tbqh it serves you well....:toast

ezau
03-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Well, Kobe is the Scottie Pippen of this generation. Oooops

Scottie= 6 Titles
Kobe=5 Titles:lol:lol

AussieFanKurt
03-03-2011, 07:20 AM
I hope he never wins a ring, certainly doesn't deserve one. Arrogant, egotistical bloke

redzero
03-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Another day, another shitty Koolaid_Man thread.

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Another day, another shitty Koolaid_Man thread.

let me challenge that assertion without putting you on the spot. :lol actually this is for any taker(s)...

Tell me in your mind(s)...in your opinion(s) what would make for a good thread by Koolaid...what topic would you say is a good one and how would you frame the discussion if you were the thread starter? I know what I witness on a daily basis but I really am interested in testing this parroted theory...

Can you give me an example of how good you are or are you just being a Toucan Sam...:lol

Budkin
03-03-2011, 08:58 AM
This would be a disaster of epic proportions not only for Lebron but for the Media...ESPN might just liquidate it's assets ...I really don't see him winning a title at all....Chicago is on the rise, NY will get CP3 or D-Will in another year...and at least for the next 2 yrs Miami won't get past Boston...Pat Riley's legacy is about to go South....just my 2 cents....I don't feel bad for Miami fan at all...all the grandstanding without having won shit... tbqh it serves you well....:toast

I agree just based on the fact that LeBron refuses to play team basketball. Until he stops trying to iso on every play there's no way his teams will ever win. Oh yeah, and "The Decision" racked up enough bad Karma to last years...

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2011, 08:23 PM
If Blake Griffin goes home... the is screwed for years to come.

hey we can replace the Lake show with the Blake show at any time...sounds dam good to me...:lol

Pelicans78
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM
I think Luva meant OKC.

namlook
03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Well, Kobe is the Scottie Pippen of this generation. Oooops

Scottie= 6 Titles
Kobe=5 Titles:lol:lol

Nothing but a troll lacking common sense.

DPG21920
03-03-2011, 09:33 PM
LL/Kool why respond to your own thread like you are fooling people?

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
lol @ thinking cp3 will help a team win a ring.

ezau
03-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Nothing but a troll lacking common sense.

Pippen 6

Kobe 5

6>5

Isn't that classic Laker fan common sense?

crc21209
03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
:sleep