PDA

View Full Version : great thread in spurs forum

Phillip
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
check it out

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173731

4>0rings
03-03-2011, 04:20 PM
http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/uploads/images/article-images/Moammar-Gaddafi.jpeg

Cessation
03-03-2011, 05:41 PM
cool story bro

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Thread translation: I'm getting shitted on in the Spurs Forum and need some help from Mav fans. :lol

Phillip
03-03-2011, 05:53 PM
im gay

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Spurs fans make me feel stupid

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Please stop trying to be funny.

No.

Ace
03-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Thread translation: I'm getting shitted on in the Spurs Forum and need some help from Mav fans. :lol

Poor beaner, sorry but that's not an accurate translation of the events that occurred in that thread. I know, English is your second language but its not an excuse. Raise the bar...

Fpoonsie
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes, that was quite an entertaining thread.

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Poor beaner, sorry but that's not an accurate translation of the events that occurred in that thread. I know, English is your second language but its not an excuse. Raise the bar...

Que?

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Then I'm afraid no one will ever take you seriously. Kill yourself

Opinions are like assholes, even German ones tbh.

badfish22
03-03-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm surprised jj stuck around now that he doesn't have DMC's cock to suck on.

CubanSucks
03-03-2011, 07:20 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/6c0e4105_2d9f_e293.jpg

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm surprised jj stuck around now that he doesn't have DMC's cock to suck on.

Whats up with some of the Mav fans on here with cock fetish. Is that how they roll at Dmav.com? Whats next you gonna pm me and ask for some photos of my privates?

# 1 Troll
03-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Whats up with some of the Mav fans on here with cock fetish. Is that how they roll at Dmav.com? Whats next you gonna pm me and ask for some photos of my privates?

lololololol dmcs only friend. faggot

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 07:30 PM
lololololol dmcs only friend. faggot

No, faggots are mutitrolls tbh.

# 1 Troll
03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
No, faggots are mutitrolls tbh.

lollolololololololol hows dncs dick taste fag?

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I would love to suck off dmc?

Axe Murderer
03-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Opinions are like assholes, even German ones tbh.

I know a lot of you superstitious mavs fan types aren't going to want to hear this right before tipoff, but win or lose tonight (and I expect the Mavs to give fine account of themselves tonight) I am not at all convinced that Steve Nash is one of the very best players in the league.

I can easily think of 10 guys i'd rather have if I had 1 year to win an NBA title.

On the other hand, if I wanted to be a Western Conference Finalist, I'd think about making him a top 5 pick. He is the best guard in the league in terms of playing one way offensive run and gun basketball, but of course this is just one aspect of the game. Of course the Suns system is tailor made to his skills.

...but this guys no Lebron, no Dirk, no Tim Duncan, no Dwayne Wade...i'm not sure I wouldn't take Marion over him if I had my choice (much less Amare).

Steve Nash is an all-star pointgaurd but lets get serious... I don't recall John Stockton (not that Nash is the complete player Stockton was in terms of defense) collecting MVP hardware or even consideration.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see my league MVP lead their team in things like scoring and rebounding (assists are nice though, I'll give him that).

jjktkk
03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
I know a lot of you superstitious mavs fan types aren't going to want to hear this right before tipoff, but win or lose tonight (and I expect the Mavs to give fine account of themselves tonight) I am not at all convinced that Steve Nash is one of the very best players in the league.

I can easily think of 10 guys i'd rather have if I had 1 year to win an NBA title.

On the other hand, if I wanted to be a Western Conference Finalist, I'd think about making him a top 5 pick. He is the best guard in the league in terms of playing one way offensive run and gun basketball, but of course this is just one aspect of the game. Of course the Suns system is tailor made to his skills.

...but this guys no Lebron, no Dirk, no Tim Duncan, no Dwayne Wade...i'm not sure I wouldn't take Marion over him if I had my choice (much less Amare).

Steve Nash is an all-star pointgaurd but lets get serious... I don't recall John Stockton (not that Nash is the complete player Stockton was in terms of defense) collecting MVP hardware or even consideration.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see my league MVP lead their team in things like scoring and rebounding (assists are nice though, I'll give him that).

Is this a Bing commercial? :lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-04-2011, 01:45 AM
check it out

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173731

Why do you care?

Beau
03-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Phags will be phags. Phillip is a phag, phor real...