PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio...Your Spurs are back in the NBA Finals.

SPARKY
06-01-2005, 11:49 PM
This never gets old.

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/2083849_10.jpg

4 Mo'

Budkin
06-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Damn straight. Neither does winning it all, which we are going to do!

T Park
06-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Neither does buying Western Champion gear.

twice in three years.

3 times in 7.

Good Times

angievas
06-02-2005, 12:10 AM
I do not post on here much. But was wondering if anyone knew what are the prices on Spurs Western Confrence Champions Gear? Anyone know?

T Park
06-02-2005, 12:11 AM
20 bucks for a shirt

25 for a hat

Go to Spurs.com, and click the link to SPURS WEST CHAMPS GEAR link.

angievas
06-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Thanks. :spin

angievas
06-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Is that what they are at Academy also?

cqsallie
06-02-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm not even going to buy Spurs Western Conference Champions gear. I'm going to wait and buy Spurs NBA Champions gear. I know you're tempted, but other than the flags (which I will buy), I can't bring myself to buy anything but the whole enchillada...
GO! SPURS! GO!
Love you all! Are you happy yet?

T Park
06-02-2005, 12:17 AM
ill buy it

gotta have bragging gear for the California chumps lol!!!!

ShoogarBear
06-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Conference championship gear is for chumps.

Just ask a Jazz or Nets fan.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Tpark, you've gotta learn how to play the game...

You get the championship gear, then you hit up the Academys in town towards the end of the summer to pick up the conference title stuff for cheap.

In '03 I got Championship gear after game 6, then on a visit to SA towards the end of July picked up the conference champs stuff for like $5 a shirt.

T Park
06-02-2005, 11:40 PM
then you hit up the Academys in town towards the end of the summer to pick up the conference title stuff for cheap.

I dont get back home till November, Im in cali for the summer.

Once again, that gear then, does me no good NOW.

I want bragging gear NOW lol...

bigzak25
06-02-2005, 11:58 PM
I want bragging gear NOW lol...

when your bragging, will you mention that you didn't think they'd make it past seattle? :smokin

sanman53
06-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey guys,
I have been a Spurs fan since 89-90. I live in WV, East Coast. Absolutely NO SPURS stuff here I can get. I have tried to get on Academy web-page and order stuff, but to no avail. Can I actually order Spurs stuff on Academy web-page? And if you all have any other web-site I can check out for Spurs stuff (other than Spurs.com, which I have as home-page, and Academy), let me know. I have really been wanting one of those playoff bracelets, black, GO SPURS GO! written on it, know how I could get one?

Go Spurs Go!

cqsallie
06-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey guys,
I have been a Spurs fan since 89-90. I live in WV, East Coast. Absolutely NO SPURS stuff here I can get. I have tried to get on Academy web-page and order stuff, but to no avail. Can I actually order Spurs stuff on Academy web-page? And if you all have any other web-site I can check out for Spurs stuff (other than Spurs.com, which I have as home-page, and Academy), let me know. I have really been wanting one of those playoff bracelets, black, GO SPURS GO! written on it, know how I could get one?

Go Spurs Go!
Bet you don't have HEB where you are, either. You can indeed order stuff at academysports.com. I just bought five bracelets at $4 a pop, then found out that if I'd used my noggin and the coupons in the SA Express-News they would have cost me a buck apiece. Ah, what the heck!!!
I can't recall if they have the bracelets at Academy, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Good to talk to an Eastcoast Spurs fan. I have a whole family full of Spurs fans in upstate New York. You never know where... :elephant

cqsallie
06-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Oops! You were looking for a site other than Academy. Have you tried the NBA store? I'm not sure I have the correct website, because I never needed to go there to order Spurs stuff, but it's likely nbastore.com - or you can Google...

slayermin
06-03-2005, 03:45 AM
The '99 Western Conference Champions shirts were nice. I still have mine.

Vashner
06-03-2005, 05:22 AM
OMFG The Superbowl Of Baskball in San Antonio again!!