PDA

View Full Version : Which is more surprising?

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 10:53 AM
The Denver Nuggets got rid of their superstar and they are surging, playing better defense than ever before.

The Utah Jazz got rid of one of their cornerstone pieces, but got back a decent enough PG in exchange, and they're plummeting.

Which is more surprising to you? Which trend do you expect to continue?

tlongII
03-04-2011, 10:54 AM
The Nuggets are the more surprising of the two to me. I don't think they can keep it up.

Jt.ONE
03-04-2011, 12:02 PM
nuggets for sure
utah shouldnt be a surprise, they let a top 5 PG in the league go

monosylab1k
03-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Do you remember all the city lights on the water? You saw me start to believe for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Phillip
03-04-2011, 03:26 PM
does supergirl ever shut the fuck up because she doesnt know shit about basketball?

[ ] yes
[x] no

poop
03-04-2011, 03:41 PM
how about a nice butthole pic supergirl?

jjktkk
03-04-2011, 03:53 PM
does supergirl ever shut the fuck up because she doesnt know shit about basketball?

[ ] yes
[x] no

Why the hate? Legit ?.

redzero
03-04-2011, 04:05 PM
So the Jazz struggled with their star point guard. Now that they have an inferior point guard, it's still surprising that they are still struggling?

Darrin
03-04-2011, 05:43 PM
The Denver Nuggets got rid of their superstar and they are surging, playing better defense than ever before.

The Utah Jazz got rid of one of their cornerstone pieces, but got back a decent enough PG in exchange, and they're plummeting.

Which is more surprising to you? Which trend do you expect to continue?

The Williams trade is the only thing I find shocking.

Phillip
03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Why the hate? Legit ?.

Why are you a stupidshit? Legit ?.

jjktkk
03-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Why are you a stupidshit? Legit ?.

Do you just hate women or that supergirl and pretty much anybody else knows more about basketball than your dumbass?

Chieflion
03-04-2011, 08:32 PM
None of them are surprising.

Annoying Mav fan
03-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Do you just hate women or that supergirl and pretty much anybody else knows more about basketball than your dumbass?
Don't make fun of my Mav Krew founding father you dick! IF the Mav Krew thinks that women shouldn't post basketball knowledge, then they shouldn't. If the Mav Krew believes that we're bringing this forum back alive, then we are. If the Mav Krew thinks that pretending to be drunk while posting stupid nonsense and blaming their behavior on alcohol is cool, then by golly I will stand behind them. We got yo back brosephs! :toast

The Reckoning
03-04-2011, 08:43 PM
not surprising. i knew the nuggets would be better (voted for them in the poll). carmelo put the team on his back for no good reason. theyre all very talented.

YoMamaIsCallin
03-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Carmelo is quite overrated. Yes he gets his but he doesn't really make the team that much better. He is a defensive liability, a below-average rebounder for his position, and a ball stop on offense. Plus he only plays hard when he feels like it. He's playing hard now because he's new in NY but just wait and see.

So, no, it doesn't surprise me that Denver is resurging.

Beau
03-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Carmelo is quite overrated. Yes he gets his but he doesn't really make the team that much better. He is a defensive liability, a below-average rebounder for his position, and a ball stop on offense. Plus he only plays hard when he feels like it. He's playing hard now because he's new in NY but just wait and see.

So, no, it doesn't surprise me that Denver is resurging.

That's a quality take, right there. :tu