PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouses in the East

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Which powerhouse in the East is more likely to win a championship in the next 3 years? (including this year)

hater
03-04-2011, 11:22 AM
The Bulls are my 2nd favorite team. I'll be rooting for them

Cry Havoc
03-04-2011, 11:31 AM
The Bulls and Heat will both likely be in the finals very soon. They're both extremely talented teams.

Phillip
03-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Why is Boozer, Nelson, and Shaq listed?

Venti Quattro
03-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Miami

Darrin
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm all about the Knicks. I have to go with them.

Venti Quattro
03-04-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm all about the Knicks. I have to go with them.

Too one-dimensional. Gonna get bounced out in the second round at the farthest tbh

monosylab1k
03-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Why is Boozer, Nelson, and Shaq listed?

Some of the best players on their respective teams.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-04-2011, 02:24 PM

So Shaq makes it on that list before Rondo? This is why women shouldn't talk sports ever.

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I think the Bulls are the sleeper team in the East and the whole NBA right now. I've thought that since the offseason and posted it then. They are deep and talented and well-coached. They play defense and have my choice for MVP this year in Derrick Rose...

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 02:25 PM
So Shaq makes it on that list before Rondo? This is why women shouldn't talk sports ever.

Sorry, my bad, I should have listed Rondo as well. Not instead, as well. Fuck you for the sexist remark. I probably know more about basketball than you do.

JamStone
03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Quite frankly, you didn't have to list any players. We know what players on each team and who the good players are. And if we didn't, you wouldn't want us voting on the poll anyway.

Boston have a shot this year. I'll stick with Boston for now until another team in the East beats them in the playoffs.

Killakobe81
03-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Quite frankly, you didn't have to list any players. We know what players on each team and who the good players are. And if we didn't, you wouldn't want us voting on the poll anyway.

Boston have a shot this year. I'll stick with Boston for now until another team in the East beats them in the playoffs.

This. I have said Boston all year but the perk trade bothers me. So i say it with hesitation. But If Lebron goes HAM ... then Miami.

I like (enjoy) the bulls and knicks the most out of the teams but I doubt they are ready yet ..

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Fuck you for the sexist remark. I probably know more about basketball than you do.

Well you didn't know that Rondo is more important to the Celtics than Shaq so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Phillip
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM

Sorry, my bad, I should have listed Rondo as well. Not instead, as well. Fuck you for the sexist remark. I probably know more about basketball than you do.

Well you didn't know that Rondo is more important to the Celtics than Shaq so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

lol women

lol dumbass

lol thinking shaq > rondo

lol offended by "sexist" remark

lol fucking fail

Annoying Mav fan
03-04-2011, 03:19 PM
ahhahahashahha....fuck you bitch. Why don't you go and make me a sandwich hoe.

Annoying Mav fan
03-04-2011, 03:22 PM
actually, I'm sorry for my actions. I just never really talk to girls and wanted your attention. Sure I can make up stories about me clubbing while getting drunk with 3 girls wanting to have sex with me and I wouldn't do any of them because I don't want to get STD's. Please respond back to me! I'm actually a 21 year old virgin who is pursuing accounting who has connections with the Crips. PLease RESPOND!

stretch
03-04-2011, 05:54 PM
i think its safe to say that whoever is posting as annoying mav fan is pretty much on all-ignore without actually being on all-ignore due to extreme lameness.

unless its bump doing double troll action, which if he is, he trolled the shit out of me

stretch
03-04-2011, 05:56 PM
but back to the point, (most) girls dont know shit about sports. they should just stick to serving food, beer, and pussy, as opposed to trying to talk sports.

Supergirl
03-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Boston has a shot this year, but I think they'll get beat by the Spurs, and I think this is their last shot. KG and Shaq are breaking down faster than even Duncan is, and I think Duncan's only got another 2 years left in his window. And the Spurs have more pieces to rebuild with post-Duncan than the Celtics do.

Bulls are gonna be the team to beat for years to come, unless management fucks something up.

Jt.ONE
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
gotta go with the reigning eastern champs

HarlemHeat37
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Miami will easily win the next 2, since Spoelstra is the primary flaw of the team, and it's virtually a guarantee that he will not be coaching the Heat next year..depending on the fortunes of the CBA discussions, Sam Dalembert has shown a lot of interest in joining the Heat(according to sources, obviously no tampering), so that will cover their positional flaw..

As for this year, I would lean towards the Celtics, since it's too late for the Heat to fire Spoelstra..Boston still has to deal with the inevitable injuries to the core though..

LnGrrrR
03-04-2011, 09:25 PM
KG isn't really "breaking down" any moreso than other players his age. He actually looks better this year than he did last, being further removed from his knee injury.

Ace
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Had Supergirl been a male, she would've known better than to start a thread like this, its common knowledge the Heat > *

Rummpd
03-04-2011, 11:19 PM
None in next three years West with LAL, Spurs and Mavs have this covered!

Pelicans78
03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Bulls need to acquire a perimeter scorer in the near future or otherwise they're going to suffer the same fate as CP3's Hornets who were similarly built with a defense center, scoring undersized PF and elite PG. I don't think Rose can carry a team offensively to win a championship at this time.