PDA

View Full Version : Who was it that said Chris Bosh is a rich man's Antwan Jamison?

Kyle Orton
03-04-2011, 11:44 AM
And that his numbers last year were fluke contract year numbers, and when everyone who disagreed with him compared them, their claim was that only last year's numbers count. Well going by that logic, only this year's numbers count when comparing Bosh and Jamison.

Chris Bosh:
18.2 PPG, 8.1 RPG, 48.4% shooting, 1.8 APG, 0.7 BPG, 0.8 SPG, 1.7 TOPG

Antwan Jamison:
18.0 PPG, 6.7 RPG, 42.7% shooting, 1.7 APG, 0.5 BPG, 0.9 SPG, 1.4 TOPG

They look pretty comparable tbh.

Kyle Orton
03-04-2011, 12:00 PM
True tbh. The "Bosh = pussy" krew led by me and m>s continues to prove the "Bosh = class" Krew led by San Antonio Heat fans wrong.

Jt.ONE
03-04-2011, 12:05 PM
that's pretty sad for jamison considering he's the #1 option on that squad lolol

Kyle Orton
03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
It's pretty sad Chrissy can't pop the 50% shooting hymen with all the attention Wade and Lebron get.

Technique
03-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Bosh is the league's biggest pussy at his position, if not the entire league.

Players like Amar'e and Griffin absolutely shit in his ass. He wanted the limelight, now he has it - the whole country can now witness his casual jump shots and non existing rebounding (defensive rebounds that pad stats don't count.)

Greg Oden
03-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Players like Amar'e and Griffin absolutely shit in his ass.

well that's just gross.

Kyle Orton
03-04-2011, 12:14 PM
the whole country can now witness his casual jump shots and non existing rebounding (defensive rebounds that pad stats don't count.)

This is spot on. Bosh never being on national TV was the best thing that could happen for him. He could stat whore on a shitty team, the "Bosh = class" krew could jerk off to his numbers, and no one would see enough of Bosh to realize how much of a jump shooting, no defense playing puss he is.

Venti Quattro
03-04-2011, 12:18 PM
crofl Lakers fans who wanted this piece of shit to replace Bynum :lmao :lmao :lmao

Bynum is always injured, so let's replace him with a soft and fluffy pussy that is not as fragile as Baby Drew :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Why do people even care what Bosh does? He's decent enough, not elite, and I lold at 1-18 like everyone else, but people on here seem to legitimately hate his ass. Is there a reason? Did the dinosaur Fuck yalls girlfriends or something?

Darrin
03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Can you imagine if they signed Amar'e?

monosylab1k
03-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Players like Amar'e and Griffin absolutely shit in his ass.

h7xH72dFySg

JamStone
03-04-2011, 12:43 PM
crofl Lakers fans who wanted this piece of shit to replace Bynum :lmao :lmao :lmao

Bynum is always injured, so let's replace him with a soft and fluffy pussy that is not as fragile as Baby Drew :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Didn't Phil Jackson get fined by the league for saying he wanted Chris Bosh on the Lakers?

And shitting in someone's ass doesn't sound very comfortable for ether person.

Jt.ONE
03-04-2011, 01:27 PM
h7xH72dFySg

1 of the greatest movies of all time imho

monosylab1k
03-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me. Standing by or waiting at your back door. All this time how could you not know baby? You belong with me. You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe You belong with me? You belong with me.

TE
03-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Chris Bosh is the most overrated player in the history of basketball.

LkrFan
03-05-2011, 04:32 AM
No.

midnightpulp
03-05-2011, 04:32 AM
True tbh. The "Bosh = pussy" krew led by me and m>s continues to prove the "Bosh = class" Krew led by San Antonio Heat fans wrong.

Lakaluva is the leader of the Bosh Krew.

Remember Luva saying, "Have you checked their stats?" in response to my making fun of his statement of "Bosh is better in every facet of the game than Gasol."

Then when we posted stats showing how Gasol shits on Bosh, Luva backpedals and says, "I was talking about the Christmas game!" :lmao

Truly one of Spurstalk's greatest dumbfuck moments.

TE
03-05-2011, 04:35 AM

Remember Luva saying, "Have you checked their stats?" in response to my making fun of his statement of "Bosh is better in every facet of the game than Gasol."

Then when we posted stats showing how Gasol shits on Bosh, Luva backpedals and says, "I was talking about the Christmas game!" :lmao

:lmao

IronMexican
03-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Baby Drew crew 4 life.

midnightpulp
03-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Baby Drew crew 4 life.

Most powerful Crew on ST at the moment.

Kyle Orton
03-05-2011, 11:54 AM

Then when we posted stats showing how Gasol shits on Bosh, Luva backpedals and says, "I was talking about the Christmas game" :lmao

:lmao and then he mysteriously left the thread when we said, "By that logic, Lebron >>> Kobe". However, outside of luva, Spurfan is the fan base with the most members of the Bosh Krew. There's that retarded Canadian Amuseddickgrabber who said "Bosh >>>>> Amare" then said, "I didn't really mean that" when it looked retarded. He's who I consider the leader of the Bosh Krew.

BoricuaCJA
03-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Thats the person I thought they should of got.

DMX7
03-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Amare wasn't taking any extra paycuts to play with anyone.

Kyle Orton
03-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Amare wasn't taking any extra paycuts to play with anyone.

Actually he was. The Knicks offered him 5 years $99,000,000, he went back to the Suns and told them he'd sign for 5 years $92,000,000. UTSA fail as usual :tu