PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Spurs

lakersfreak
06-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Now make sure you kick the East's ass!

Sense
06-02-2005, 01:01 AM

Very awkward thing coming from a lakers fan..

but I guess thanks.

PM5K
06-02-2005, 01:01 AM

Dex
06-02-2005, 01:53 AM
*tiptoes out*

cqsallie
06-02-2005, 02:02 AM
At one time, I would have thought that this would be the easy part... If you could get past the best in the West, the rest was easy. Not so easy this year. Whether it's the Pistons or the Heat, it's going to be one hell of a hard opponent.
The Pistons are us; the Heat are the Lakers.
Thanks for the congratulations. I, for one, believe you mean it. :angel

phyzik
06-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Thanks... but I honestly think PHX would tear up either team. Im not worried about who we face. I want to face Detroit because they are definding champs and, IMHO, copy-cats of the Spurs D. But I also want to face Miami because Shaq is the most over-rated player in the history of the NBA.

thats just my opinion though.

Kiss my ass about post counts BTW, Ive been a Spurs fan since 1988 (I have lived my whole life in SA since 1980) I just dont like posting on this site for some pecular reason.

cqsallie
06-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Thanks... but I honestly think PHX would tear up either team. Im not worried about who we face. I want to face Detroit because they are definding champs and, IMHO, copy-cats of the Spurs D. But I also want to face Miami because Shaq is the most over-rated player in the history of the NBA.

thats just my opinion though.
To you, and Inagra, I don't think the Pistons were a one-hit wonder. Larry O'Brien taught Pop, remember. It didn't surprise me that the Pistons did it without one single player you could call outstanding. The whole damned team was outstanding.
I think the Pistons are an even better team this year with a championship under their belts. This is a good team and I don't think the Suns would have torn them up any more than they tore up the Spurs.
Now we have the Heat. Shaq was a non-entity in the last game because he's having serious physical problems that needed more than an overnight space between games. We still have to address the prowess of Dwayne Wade, right up there with Amare Stoudemire when it comes to up-and-coming, potential killers.
I don't like either team as an opponent. My stomach's going to churn every bit as hard no matter which team the Spurs face. The NBA championship is not going to come easily.
I'm looking forward to the first game, to get the feel of it... :depressed

smeagol
06-02-2005, 05:23 AM
Kiss my ass about post counts BTW, Ive been a Spurs fan since 1988 (I have lived my whole life in SA since 1980) I just dont like posting on this site for some pecular reason.
Huh . . . ?

Where do like to post, then? ESPN's boards? That other "great" Spurs board? LG.net?

What's the peculiar reason? The mods? The posters? Sequ? :lol

xcoriate
06-02-2005, 07:35 AM
^ it is possinle he doesn't post on sites at all smeagol :)

and no one gives a shit about your post count why even mention it?

CaptainLate
06-02-2005, 07:38 AM
is that mouse?

Inagra, who's the woman pictured below Angelina Jolie?

CaptainLate
06-02-2005, 07:41 AM

Regardless, we get to rest for the winner of the "toe-to-toe" knock down drag out fight that we all hope goes down to Game 7. Personally, I'd like to beat Shaq Daddy again to give us Ring #3 and prevent him from Ring #4. But I also would like to sweep the (.4) imposter "champs" from last year and give the coach who ticked off DRob long ago a nice send off to his new job in Cleveland. hehehe