PDA

View Full Version : Miller Lite on sale at HEB

CosmicCowboy
03-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Just stopped in at HEB to grab some stuff before going to the ranch and the have Miller Lite 18 packs for $10 each with no limit. Heck, it's so cheap the girl at the register thought it was a mistake. Time to stock up, alkys.

JoeChalupa
03-04-2011, 04:29 PM
If only I drank that crap.

baseline bum
03-04-2011, 04:30 PM
But then you'd have to drink it.

4>0rings
03-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh dear God yes. Picking up a few tonight.

CosmicCowboy
03-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Oh dear God yes. Picking up a few tonight.

That was at Wurzbach and 10. Don't know if it was everywhere.

symple19
03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
10 cents a case would be too much for that disgusting piss-water

oh, and your threads are consistently atrocious. give up

SequSpur
03-04-2011, 06:15 PM
miller lite?

CubanMustGo
03-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Miller lite: it's less ... everything.

I. Hustle
03-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Lol at the "I only drink (insert premium beer name)" snobs.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol at the "I only drink (insert premium beer name)" snobs.

FYI...everyone has different tastes...

I only drink beer...maybe two or three times a month...and even then I will probably have about two, three or four...and that's it...

but I will try some kind of a micro-brew or something premium...not because of any snobbish b.s. - but because I want something excellent for the moment...
and I appreciate a really good STRONG beer...those beers do the same thing that 10-12 of those miller lites do- IMO

BUT

If I were to be a daily drinker or a very heavy drinker...the lite beer and the cheapest beer would probably make more sense...

Marcus Bryant
03-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Would you drink a bottle of piss if it had a logo on it?

IronMexican
03-04-2011, 07:23 PM
That's ridikaliss. I'd buy like 10 cases.

BlackSwordsMan
03-04-2011, 08:20 PM
I found a mexican coke at HEB yesterday, I don't get the hype.

baseline bum
03-04-2011, 08:25 PM
LOL @ the "I only drink beer to get completely shitfaced" clowns.

Thompson
03-04-2011, 08:41 PM
I can't stand beer. It all tastes horrible (I've tried several kinds). I understand it's an acquired taste, but I don't see the point in acquiring it.

For that matter, I don't really like the taste of alcohol in general. The word 'Scotch' sounds great, but it tastes like what I would imagine paint thinner tastes like.

Das Texan
03-04-2011, 08:58 PM
All the mass produced beers are shit. Miller probably being the worst of them all.

Sisk
03-04-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2009/06/beer-wars.jpg

I just watched this last night tbh. Anyone else seen it? Pretty interesting stuff.

IronMexican
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2009/06/beer-wars.jpg

I just watched this last night tbh. Anyone else seen it? Pretty interesting stuff.

I saw a part of it once. Had to run somewhere and never got to catch the rest. Interesting stuff. And it must suck to be allergic for something like det.

baseline bum
03-04-2011, 10:05 PM
I can't stand beer. It all tastes horrible (I've tried several kinds). I understand it's an acquired taste, but I don't see the point in acquiring it.

For that matter, I don't really like the taste of alcohol in general. The word 'Scotch' sounds great, but it tastes like what I would imagine paint thinner tastes like.

I think people say beer is an acquired taste because everyone begins by drinking shit like Miller Genuine Draft, which resembles tube sock sweat in a can.

The Reckoning
03-04-2011, 10:27 PM
tube sock sweat in a can.

honestly, thats the best metaphor for miller ive ever heard.

The Reckoning
03-04-2011, 10:27 PM
All the mass produced beers are shit. Miller probably being the worst of them all.

coors>miller>bud light

Das Texan
03-04-2011, 10:41 PM
coors>miller>bud light

to each their own, they are all pretty much all beyond shit.

ChuckD
03-04-2011, 10:47 PM
If only I drank that crap.

But then you'd have to drink it.

mouse
03-04-2011, 10:55 PM
I really doubt CosmicCowboy was promoting Miller lite or saying it was top notch beer.

He was merely stating that at 10 dollars an 18 pack its like 55 cents a beer. And I dare any of you beer experts to drink 8 to 10 beers of your choice and know the difference after your buzzing really well.

I have seen some of you ST posters at the GTG's and you wouldn't know If Kori served you fresh piss from LJ's wiener once your buzzed. There are many advantages to miller lite being 10 dollars a 18 pack if you ever had 8 to 14 people come over your house.

For 40.00 dollars you can have "72" beers at your party? I rather have a Miller lite than some of that stale ass beer you kids drink from those old ass Kegs on Spring Break.

Besides Miller lite is a good beer when you want a slight buz but still want to drive home or have sex. You drink 10 of that overpriced Germany shit at 2.75 a beer and you wake up with a Sharpie tattoo on your forehead saying you love Koriwhat.

I drink rolling rock myself but A miller lite doesn't matter if you have good weed.

The Reckoning
03-04-2011, 10:58 PM
to each their own, they are all pretty much all beyond shit.

agreed. i pretty much stick to lone star if it warrants mass consumption on an individual scale in one evening.

IronMexican
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
10 dollars is probably like 12.99 in cali, mexican

It would still add up close to a dollar a can. Add in that shitty ass CRV and Tax.

4>0rings
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
if yall don't drink miller then yall are faggots

sure there are better quality beers out there for certain occasions..but who turns down a cheap 24 pack?
Faggots that swish the beer around in their mouths, talk about where the hops came from, and what Himilayan monk made the beer blessed by God, then spit it on in a bucket and write their description on flash cards.

FAGGOTS I SAY!!!!

baseline bum
03-04-2011, 11:31 PM

sure there are better quality beers out there for certain occasions..but who turns down a cheap 24 pack?

Why would I want to drink 24 of the same beer? Even if it was a good one.

Nbadan
03-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Mouse is right about one thing - you would need to drink 10 of this piss beer to catch a buzz...

mouse
03-05-2011, 12:17 AM
The secret is start off with the good shit. Drink 6 of the good beer and after your semi toasted you can start on the low grade stuff. Keep in mind I have the medical marijuana as back up. So I can easily make the transition with little to no withdraws or side effects.

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2011, 12:38 AM
lol diluted beer, fckt lite horse shit for lite ass drinkers

leemajors
03-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Faggots that swish the beer around in their mouths, talk about where the hops came from, and what Himilayan monk made the beer blessed by God, then spit it on in a bucket and write their description on flash cards.

FAGGOTS I SAY!!!!

Yeah, nothing like crushing cheap beer and blowing your frat bros, right? You're not gay, it just happened.

symple19
03-05-2011, 01:35 AM
baseline regulating

and yeah, you're goddamn right I'm a beer snob. I can drink four Rasputins and get the same buzz from funneling 12 miller's, for just a few more bucks.

Quality>Quantity

symple19
03-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Yeah, nothing like crushing cheap beer and blowing your frat bros, right? You're not gay, it just happened.

:lol :lmao :rollin

:toast

Blake
03-05-2011, 01:40 AM

When you get going as an accountant, I would think some day youll be able to turn down a cheap 24 pack just because it's a cheap 24 pack.

CubanMustGo
03-05-2011, 01:43 AM

Kind of like saying why go to Morton's for filet mignon when you can go to Mickey D's and order a dozen Big Macs, right? :vomit:

symple19
03-05-2011, 01:46 AM

someday, when you grow up, it'll all make sense

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 02:51 AM

:rollin

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 02:51 AM
I take it back; if I could find a 24 pack of Double Bastard, I'd be all over that.

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2011, 02:55 AM
lol cheap concentrated beer...might as well go drink water instead...

crc21209
03-05-2011, 02:59 AM
I think people say beer is an acquired taste because everyone begins by drinking shit like Miller Genuine Draft, which resembles tube sock sweat in a can.

:lol +1.

symple19
03-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Look, I realize you have to drink cheap beer when you're a money challenged youngster.

But for those who can afford to drink quality, I strongly urge you to do so.

Otherwise you're just another baying sheep, praying at the altar of smartly marketed gimmick beer.

ooooooooooooo, the mountains turn blue!!!!

vortex bottles!

The coldest beer in the world!

cooler cases!

blah, blah, blah

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Look, I realize you have to drink cheap beer when you're a money challenged youngster.

But for those who can afford to drink quality, I strongly urge you to do so.

Otherwise you're just another baying sheep, praying at the altar of smartly marketed gimmick beer.

ooooooooooooo, the mountains turn blue!!!!

vortex bottles!

The coldest beer in the world!

cooler cases!

blah, blah, blah

Don't forget this piece of shit:

http://www.bevmo.com/Media/Images/ProductImagesFull/76789.jpg

symple19
03-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Don't forget this piece of shit:

http://www.bevmo.com/Media/Images/ProductImagesFull/76789.jpg

time to class up this thread...

http://www.beernewsletter.com/blog/uploaded_images/Lagunitas-Und-Covr-Ale-w-791484.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VsOOFXOWIvk/S7sgoCDYQJI/AAAAAAAADXM/NvV5C-UcPvw/s1600/Lagunitas+Brown+Shugga.jpg

http://www.theperfectlyhappyman.com/uploads/north-coast-old-rasputin.jpg

http://www.simplybeer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/stone_doublebastard.jpg

http://www.simplybeer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/stonetaste_bottles.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFbwi6p5M7ifgFuDj_tjUHPmG_31z-DpEeRQanJS36ygQ-CdX3&t=1

http://bierfesten.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/redrocket.jpg

http://www.fermentarium.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/IMG_4998-1024x768.jpg

http://www.fermentarium.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/large_warsteiner_dunkel-226x300.jpg

http://www.femaleist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/rogue-beer-set.jpg

...............and so on

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 05:42 AM
This one has to be my favorite Bear Repulic brew so far...

http://legalbeer.com/images/bear%20republic%20hop%20rod%20rye.jpg

Thanks to leemajors for the recommendation.

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 05:44 AM
http://www.femaleist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/rogue-beer-set.jpg

Are all those Rogue beers really good? Both the Chocolate Stout and the Shakespeare Stout are incredible, but haven't tried any of the others.

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Rasputins

Quality>Quantity

:vomit:

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 05:45 AM
rasputin is fucking sick. ever since i had to chug one. fuck that.

rasputin = hard to kill

blizz
03-05-2011, 06:23 AM
faggots

Clandestino
03-05-2011, 07:59 AM
I really doubt CosmicCowboy was promoting Miller lite or saying it was top notch beer.

He was merely stating that at 10 dollars an 18 pack its like 55 cents a beer. And I dare any of you beer experts to drink 8 to 10 beers of your choice and know the difference after your buzzing really well.

I have seen some of you ST posters at the GTG's and you wouldn't know If Kori served you fresh piss from LJ's wiener once your buzzed. There are many advantages to miller lite being 10 dollars a 18 pack if you ever had 8 to 14 people come over your house.

For 40.00 dollars you can have "72" beers at your party? I rather have a Miller lite than some of that stale ass beer you kids drink from those old ass Kegs on Spring Break.

Besides Miller lite is a good beer when you want a slight buz but still want to drive home or have sex. You drink 10 of that overpriced Germany shit at 2.75 a beer and you wake up with a Sharpie tattoo on your forehead saying you love Koriwhat.

I drink rolling rock myself but A miller lite doesn't matter if you have good weed.

:rollin

symple19
03-05-2011, 08:42 AM
rasputin is fucking sick. ever since i had to chug one. fuck that.

rasputin = hard to kill

it's cool... refer to the part where i said... "when you grow up"

symple19
03-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Are all those Rogue beers really good? Both the Chocolate Stout and the Shakespeare Stout are incredible, but haven't tried any of the others.

I have yet to have a beer from Rogue that isn't good

English teacher
03-05-2011, 08:55 AM
You want to spend 4 years of collage and 1000's of dollars and still not know the first step on how to buy film,
or do you have two days of your life to learn a no bullshit film class and start filming today?
This has been bothering me for a while, so I finally have to say something. In your put down of college, you misspelled college.

leemajors
03-05-2011, 10:45 AM
I take it back; if I could find a 24 pack of Double Bastard, I'd be all over that.

Just had a bomber of DB last night. Brought 15 bottles back from NorCal last month.

mouse
03-05-2011, 12:29 PM
This has been bothering me for a while, so I finally have to say something. In your put down of college, you misspelled college.

That's what happens when you drink expensive beer.

What I don't get is why anyone would drink a beer flavored with chocolate.
why not just order a milkshake? Beer is a Man's drink it's not meant to be peppermint flavored. And i dare any of you semi rich Toyota prius driving salad tosser's to go hunting or fishing here in Texas with a bunch of red necks and pull out a pancake syrup flavored beer

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 12:54 PM
it's cool... refer to the part where i said... "when you grow up"

if growing up meant having to drink muddy beers, im pretty sure ill be forever young.

leemajors
03-05-2011, 01:00 PM
That's what happens when you drink expensive beer.

What I don't get is why anyone would drink a beer flavored with chocolate.
why not just order a milkshake? Beer is a Man's drink it's not meant to be peppermint flavored. And i dare any of you semi rich Toyota prius driving salad tosser's to go hunting or fishing here in Texas with a bunch of red necks and pull out a pancake syrup flavored beer

There are beers brewed with chocolate (usually cacao nibs), but they don't taste anything like a milkshake. Truth is, beer has been brewed with adjuncts for thousands of years. Light beer and its ilk has been around for about 30-40. I think you have "expensive" beer confused with flavored malt liquor.

leemajors
03-05-2011, 01:00 PM
if growing up meant having to drink muddy beers, im pretty sure ill be forever young.

Nice removal of that horrible muddy Mississippi Mud crap :tu

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 01:10 PM
bunch of hopsters

"oh, its a mainstream beer? uh, noway i prefer my imperial stout that was house brewed and stored in a secret basement used as a safehouse in an underground railroad for communist sympathizers in Russia in the early 1990s. the basement was found out, and everyone was gunned down. this is the last surviving stout brewed down there, and somehow, someway it made its way into my hands. so, uh, yeah, enjoy your cheap watery beer until you can grow up and be a big boy like me. k thanks."

news flash: we're all grown up in the eyes of beer. we're all over 21.

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Nice removal of that horrible muddy Mississippi Mud crap :tu

yeah actually it was sarcasm...and then i was thinking nah its too much. too gross.

mouse
03-05-2011, 01:32 PM
There are beers brewed with chocolate (usually cacao nibs), but they don't taste anything like a milkshake. Truth is, beer has been brewed with adjuncts for thousands of years. Light beer and its ilk has been around for about 30-40. I think you have "expensive" beer confused with flavored malt liquor.

Good point!

I will read my Pearl beer ingredient label closer next time.

I wonder how many obese sausage smelling dead Germans are tossing in their graves with all this soccer mom Martha Stewart flavored beers we now have.

What's next strawberry flavored Jack Daniels?

Tonight I will be consuming.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/149923250_0e1d1914cb_o.jpg

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/isit420yet/bubblegum.JPG

leemajors
03-05-2011, 01:49 PM
seriously its like yall are a bunch of hopsters

"oh, its a mainstream beer? uh, noway i prefer my imperial stout that was house brewed and stored in a secret basement used as a safehouse in an underground railroad for communist sympathizers in Russia in the early 1990s. the basement was found out, and everyone was gunned down. this is the last surviving stout brewed down there, and somehow, someway it made its way into my hands. so, uh, yeah, enjoy your cheap watery beer until you can grow up and be a big boy like me. k thanks."

news flash: we're all grown up in the eyes of beer. we're all over 21.

Actually hopster is a good name, I'll take that. There is nothing wrong with "mainstream" beer - Sierra and Boston Brewing company could both be considered mainstream at this point, but hopsters have a real problem with Big Beer. The sad thing is, Bud and the others used to make some pretty good beers pre-Prohibition, Coors pulled a recipe out of their archives the last time I was at GABF and called it Pre-Pro. It was a very good beer - since little rice was used in the brewing of it (, the beer actually had body, and a detectable hop presence.

My main problem with big beer is the active suppression of the entire industry that they do. They would like nothing better than to only give you a few options, and keep craft beer in the basement so no one can get it. A great example of this is the HB 660 campaign Scott has been advocating. He cannot sell his beer outside of his brewpub because MillerCoors/Inbev(Budweiser) want to keep any possible competition down. "Triple Hops Brewed" indeed.

leemajors
03-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Good point!

I wonder how many obese sausage smelling dead Germans are tossing in their graves with all this soccer mom Martha Stewart flavored beers we now have.

Miller, Bud, and Coors all violate the Reinheitsgebot, which explicitly states that only water, barley and hops are to be used in beer. A main ingredient in all of their beers is rice. It gives the beer a lighter body and has less fermentable sugars, resulting in lower alcohol.

Jack Daniels already has a line of flavored malt beverages, they've been out for at least 15 years:

www.jackdaniels.com/countrycocktails/

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Actually hopster is a good name, I'll take that. There is nothing wrong with "mainstream" beer - Sierra and Boston Brewing company could both be considered mainstream at this point, but hopsters have a real problem with Big Beer. The sad thing is, Bud and the others used to make some pretty good beers pre-Prohibition, Coors pulled a recipe out of their archives the last time I was at GABF and called it Pre-Pro. It was a very good beer - since little rice was used in the brewing of it (, the beer actually had body, and a detectable hop presence.

My main problem with big beer is the active suppression of the entire industry that they do. They would like nothing better than to only give you a few options, and keep craft beer in the basement so no one can get it. A great example of this is the HB 660 campaign Scott has been advocating. He cannot sell his beer outside of his brewpub because MillerCoors/Inbev(Budweiser) want to keep any possible competition down. "Triple Hops Brewed" indeed.

im a fan of guinness. i love what new belgium puts out (ranger and fat tire :tu) and boston beers are great for certain occasions.

i swear something happened with the ingredients or brewing process in shiner. i used to love that beer, but for some reason, it started tasting like they went with rice. maybe its just me though, but i cant drink it anymore.

i do agree with notion of suppression of the industry by big beer and the monopoly that foreign companies have on american beers. Scott is fighting for a noble cause.

if i drink a beer and i think it tastes awesome, ill drink it. miller lite tastes like piss...bud light is the most terrible thing ive ever drank. i dont mind coors light at all.

i just dont agree with the notion that if you arent a fan of a certain beer (i used to love rasputin until i had to taste it twice in one night) or like a mainstream beer, youre immature. dunno, maybe my tastebuds havent all died yet or made that transition, so there could be truth to that, but i doubt that was the intention.

plus i dont have the money. all i can do now is buy 6 pack tall boys and 40s.

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 02:05 PM
sorry im an editting fiend

leemajors
03-05-2011, 02:40 PM
i can understand wanting to drink some better beers and there are wayyyy better than miller, but doesn't anyone just have a hard week at work and wanna pound about 12 from time to time? or go fishing and do it the redneck way..there are still many good uses for miller it ain't that bad. of all the cheap beers its the one i go with

Very good for brining chicken.

TE
03-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Very good for brining chicken.

4>0rings
03-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I'll be enjoying a case of ML tonight, a 6'er of Sierra, and a 6'er of some random micro brewed beer they sell at HEB Market tonight, cheers!

TE
03-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I'll be enjoying a case of ML tonight, a 6'er of Sierra, and a 6'er of some random micro brewed beer they sell at HEB Market tonight, cheers!

I will be enjoying a similar set of refreshments later. In fact, I'm getting quite thirsty.

Boom!!!!!

Ginobilly
03-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Good point!

:hat seeing this makes me want to call my pharmacist in the South side, and pick up a case of Molson.

baseline bum
03-05-2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.theperfectlyhappyman.com/uploads/north-coast-old-rasputin.jpg

Alright.. just picked up a four-pack of this one and can't wait to try it.

CosmicCowboy
03-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Dang.

Three pages of beer snobs. WTF?

I turn you guys onto a mistake/huge sale and nobody says thanks?

My BIL got a great buzz on the Miller Lite this weekend and left my Shiner Bock alone.

There actually is method to the madness.

I know, pissy little beer snobs...Shiner is a "big market" beer.

Fuck all of you. I like great brew pub beer too but when it's hot and I'm working I don't need or want perfection. I just want a good, cold, buzz.

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Dang.

My BIL got a great buzz on the Miller Lite this weekend and left my Shiner Bock alone.

Fuck all of you. I like great brew pub beer too but when it's hot and I'm working I don't need or want perfection. I just want a good, cold, buzz.

i guess you never grew up.

hopsters really do annoy me. makes me want to take a piss in their favorite IPA.

although i still believe that Shiner has tasted different lately...

CosmicCowboy
03-05-2011, 10:48 PM
i guess you never grew up.

hopsters really do annoy me. makes me want to take a piss in their favorite IPA.

My goal is to never grow up and just keep gaming life.

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 10:55 PM
When I rest I rust.

ChuckD
03-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Dang.

So, you throw Big 3 swill at your BIL as a distraction, and drink a nice regional, and call US beer snobs?

Ginobilly
03-06-2011, 01:17 PM
flavored beer:bang:flipoff I don't know how people can drink that shit. It tastes nasty, has a shitload of extra calories, and it's too overpriced imo. I'll drink cheap Mexican beer (Modelo or sol) over miller lite or Budweiser ( shitty rice water beers) any day of the week though.

Greg Oden
03-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Alright.. just picked up a four-pack of this one and can't wait to try it.

:wow try not to get too wasted on that 4 pack bro :wow

Spurstro
03-06-2011, 08:47 PM

I've noticed the same thing and thought I might be going crazy. You're the second person who has mentioned this recently.

mouse
03-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Same thing happened to COORS beer. Back in 1978 you had to sneak Coors beer into San Antonio. But it was good. had a nice rich flavor and got you high. Then they opened more brewery's and it went to shit. Anytime a small business that is known for quality products expands the difference is noticeably there. Taco Cabana used to be good when it was one or two restaurants. Wall-mart used to be a family owned store that cared about it's employees.

There was a time when you wanted a Toyota pickup truck you had to import it from Japan now you can get one made here in San Antonio by some greasy Mexican.

Soul_Patch
03-07-2011, 07:42 PM
HEB over here on Culebra and 1604 had Imperial (Costa Rican Beer) on sale for 10 bucks for a 12 pack.

Love me some Imperial

mouse
03-07-2011, 09:00 PM
HEB over here on Culebra and 1604 had Imperial (Costa Rican Beer) on sale for 10 bucks for a 12 pack.

Love me some Imperial

I was wondering If you really knew the truth that 8 year old Costa Rican girls work 17 hours a day with no breaks just to make 25 cents for each 100lb sac of barley they harvest would you still drink Imperial?

The Reckoning
03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
I was wondering If you really knew the truth that 8 year old Costa Rican girls work 17 hours a day with no breaks just to make 25 cents for each 100lb sac of barley they harvest would you still drink Imperial?

costa rica is doing very well for itself right now. i doubt thats the case.

have you been there mouse?

mouse
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
costa rica is doing very well for itself right now. i doubt thats the case.

have you been there mouse?

I don't have to go to Auschwitz to know Jews were killed. I would recommend you put down the pork skins,lower the Ted Nugent CD on the boom box,give your testicles a rest and take a break from the free www porn for at least 45 minutes and maybe pick up a book, or watch an educational film.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
I've been drinking way more expensive beers the last 3-4 years, but still find time to enjoy a nice 12 pack of bud light or miller light. It depends on what kind of buzz you want and your time frame for doing it.

Like if you're grilling or tailgating at noon for a football game at 6 pm, getting a nice slow buzz off lite beer ain't that bad.

But if it's 8 oclock and you just want to savor a nice beer, then naturally I'll drink a Fin du Monde.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-07-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't have to go to Auschwitz to know Jews were killed. I would recommend you put down the pork skins,lower the Ted Nugent CD on the boom box,give your testicles a rest and take a break from the free www porn for at least 45 minutes and maybe pick up a book, or watch an educational film.

!!!!!

hahahahahahahhahahhahahah!!!!

rack
the
mouse

mouse
03-07-2011, 10:47 PM
!!!!!

hahahahahahahhahahhahahah!!!!

rack
the
mouse

Sincerely:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/09/08-15/mel-gibson-mug-shot.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
i think I'm gonna like this new anti-Semitic mouse

mouse
03-07-2011, 11:09 PM
I can't stand oven dodgers can you?

Soul_Patch
03-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Lol...

Sportcamper
03-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Miller & Coors light are excellent beers for working in the sun, doing yard work, working with machinery, bar be que spacers, fishing or making that surprise visit from your in-laws more tolerable…:tu

Soul_Patch
03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Miller & Coors light are excellent beers for working in the sun, doing yard work, working with machinery, bar be que spacers, fishing or making that surprise visit from your in-laws more tolerable…:tu

Agreed...its almost like drinking a bottle of water.

Winehole23
03-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Just stopped in at HEB to grab some stuff before going to the ranch and the have Miller Lite 18 packs for $10 each with no limit. Heck, it's so cheap the girl at the register thought it was a mistake. Time to stock up, alkys.$11.50/case at Walgreen's

http://www.moxiebird.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Walgreens-Big-Flats-1901-525x378.jpg

mouse
03-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Agreed...its almost like drinking a bottle of water.

only cheaper and less bacteria.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-08-2011, 03:28 PM
$11.50/case at Walgreen's

http://www.moxiebird.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Walgreens-Big-Flats-1901-525x378.jpg

They still giving away that shit? that sale was going on during christmas. I was unfortunate enough to try one. SICK!!

mouse
03-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Who wants to drink a carbonated beverage with the word "flat" on the label?

That's like buying a condom called "Easy Bust" on the package.

Blake
03-08-2011, 03:57 PM

probably why its 299 a six pack

symple19
03-08-2011, 04:31 PM

no, they're not... well maybe the last one

try a bock instead

jack sommerset
03-08-2011, 05:09 PM
LOL..........I had a dream about this 10 dollar beer last night. Thanks Spews talk.

Soul_Patch
03-08-2011, 05:42 PM

That's like buying a condom called "Easy Bust" on the package.

Mouse on a roll...

SequSpur
03-09-2011, 12:42 AM
mouse is a deuce

mouse
03-09-2011, 11:52 PM
probably why its 299 a six pack

Is that the 'flat' rate?