PDA

View Full Version : My Exclusive Interviews With Shawn Marion

SpursChampsIII
06-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Tuesday (Pre-Ass Whipping)
Me: What did you think about the Spurs performance tonight?
Marion: You could see it in their faces, They were tired.

Me: You guys seemed to get out there and run tonight...how did the Spurs handle that?
Marion: They don't want us running because they can't run with us (sounds like he is hooked on ebonics)

Me: So tell me Marion, what was the major factor in the Suns victory?
Marion: I think everybody finally got it in their minds that we were going to run, and we ran. They can't match up to that.

Wednesday (Post-Ass Whipping)
Me: Ok Marion, what do you have to say about the Suns sudden exit at the hands of the Spurs?
Marion: (Cricket sounds)

Me: Allright then Marion, what about the Suns getting ass-raped out of the playoffs by losing 3 straight home games?
Marion: (More cricket sounds)

Me: One more time, Marion...how can you be an all-star and be such a force in the regular season, then play like a pussy punk ass bitch against the Spurs?
Marion: (Crickets, once again)

Me: Oh well, maybe you will keep your G-Damn mouth shut after you win one F'n game next time.

themvp
06-02-2005, 01:25 AM
:lol

milkyway21
06-02-2005, 01:57 AM
poor Marion:cry

he shld ban a reporter like you in the future....:lol

i hope those Manu All-Star doubters take time to think twice now if they could have at least kept their mouth shut.

Manu definitely outsmarted Marion in this series.

Rick Von Braun
06-02-2005, 06:18 AM
:lmao

whottt
06-02-2005, 06:40 AM
Why the hate for Shawn Marion? He's right about why he struggled...the Suns run no plays for him and he wasn't getting the ball.

Notice that the only two guys that had any sort of an impact in this series for the Suns were the two guys they run plays for.

Marion is an aswesome player and I think he's a class act as well...guy always plays hard.

Hopefully the Suns will ALSO think he's a punk ass bitch and we can pull off a trade for him..I'd take him on my team anytime.

xcoriate
06-02-2005, 07:21 AM
^ Well said, and I agree 100%.

Marion is pretty classy on the whole and all his points come of off boards and transition and the occasional bail out kick out from one of the guards. Hes more defensively minded than the entire suns team put together and makes solid contributions on both ends of the floor.

I really dont think it was his fault he was not involved in this series.

and hell yes for him at the 3 on the spurs.

CaptainLate
06-02-2005, 07:25 AM
^ Well said, and I agree 100%.

Marion is pretty classy on the whole and all his points come of off boards and transition and the occasional bail out kick out from one of the guards. Hes more defensively minded than the entire suns team put together and makes solid contributions on both ends of the floor.

I really dont think it was his fault he was not involved in this series.

and hell yes for him at the 3 on the spurs.

Would you pull the trigger on a straight up Parker for Marion deal?

ObiwanGinobili
06-02-2005, 07:41 AM
:lol :tu

SpursChampsIII
06-02-2005, 10:07 AM
The only thing I don't like about him is his mouth. He scores double figures and Suns win, so what does he do, boast about how tired we are and we don't want to run, blah, blah, blah. Never said he wasn't a good player, but he talked the talk and didn't walk it. Would I pull a trade for him? Hell yes.

MadDog73
06-02-2005, 10:21 AM
We don't need a player who talks smack and doesn't deliver.

LilMissSPURfect
06-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Tuesday (Pre-Ass Whipping)
Me: What did you think about the Spurs performance tonight?
Marion: You could see it in their faces, They were tired.

Me: You guys seemed to get out there and run tonight...how did the Spurs handle that?
Marion: They don't want us running because they can't run with us (sounds like he is hooked on ebonics)

Me: So tell me Marion, what was the major factor in the Suns victory?
Marion: I think everybody finally got it in their minds that we were going to run, and we ran. They can't match up to that.

Wednesday (Post-Ass Whipping)
Me: Ok Marion, what do you have to say about the Suns sudden exit at the hands of the Spurs?
Marion: (Cricket sounds)

Me: Allright then Marion, what about the Suns getting ass-raped out of the playoffs by losing 3 straight home games?
Marion: (More cricket sounds)

Me: One more time, Marion...how can you be an all-star and be such a force in the regular season, then play like a pussy punk ass bitch against the Spurs?
Marion: (Crickets, once again)

Me: Oh well, maybe you will keep your G-Damn mouth shut after you win one F'n game next time.

:elephant :elephant

nice

Rick Von Braun
06-02-2005, 10:40 AM
We don't need a player who talks smack and doesn't deliver. Agreed. Marion talked a lot of trash for a guy who basically vanished in this series. BTW, this is not the first time he has done the Houdini act in the postseason. From a 20+ ppg scorer and Third Team All-NBA to playoff nonfactor... that's gotta suck.

caŽlo
06-02-2005, 11:31 AM
nice one spurs champs!!!

haha that completed my day.