PDA

View Full Version : Parker deserves compliments

Rapper
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM
It's no doubt that Parker is the key to hold on # 1 seed in the rest of the season, my man you can see the difference between playing with TP or without TP, this is a huge difference,hopefully all of the spurs player having a good physical condition till at the end of the playoffs, man don't hate TP, he is the man.

SuperManu!!!
03-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Gotta love parker....and manu and duncan!

JustinJDW
03-04-2011, 10:54 PM
We're so winning a Championships this year. We can't accept anything less! :hat

redskinfan
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
I was so wrong before the season and I am glad, I think TP's play IS the reason for our gawdy record!!!

Bukefal
03-05-2011, 05:24 AM
:tu he does deserve compliments

He is amazing. Tough player, always working his ass off. Surprised he was back so soon.

Spurs MVP :king

BanditHiro
03-05-2011, 05:25 AM
i can see why ducks is so obsessed with him...

polandprzem
03-05-2011, 05:33 AM
There is always ducks to make complains about Parker

oh wait ...

The Reckoning
03-05-2011, 05:41 AM
this should be combined with "is parker the most valuable pg in the league" thread.

Harry Callahan
03-05-2011, 07:20 AM
I couldn't believe it when I saw an in game boxscore (I was taping the game so I could watch it if the Spurs surprised me and won without Parker). Lo and behold I see TP listed as a starter and the game was a 24 point margin after 1 quarter.

I turned on the tube immediately and enjoyed the carnage.

The offense is a thing to behold when it flows like it did tonight. Of course BSPN finds only one highlight in the game worthy of a top ten moment - LeBricks twisting/turning and one over Bonner. They should have put a shot of the heat bench when it was garbage time early in the 4th.

will_spurs
03-05-2011, 07:43 AM
I turned on the tube immediately and enjoyed the carnage.

Too bad you missed the first quarter, though, it was unreal. Actually if somebody has recorded it I'd like to see it on youtube. It should be mandatory viewing in basketball school.

However there's one thing to worry about for the Spurs:
- Parker is benched and our offense stutters
- Duncan is benched and our defense sucks

Mark in Austin
03-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Too bad you missed the first quarter, though, it was unreal. Actually if somebody has recorded it I'd like to see it on youtube. It should be mandatory viewing in basketball school.

Not possible. The NBA & ESPN are currently in the process of destroying all evidence of the game.

spurspokesman
03-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Parker deserves credit. Not only did he do what he does best in attacking but I was impressed with his passing and creating for others. That whip out to bonner for three was beautiful. I always give parker props but he is really bringinging it this year. Heres to hoping he sustains it.:toast

pjjrfan
03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
When Parker looks for his teammates and attacks the Spurs are tough to beat. I still think he driblbes to long but I have never ever questioned how important he is to the success of the team or his toughness.

Mel_13
03-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Tim Duncan:

"I think he’s a faker honestly. I don’t think he wanted to go on that trip. He wanted someone to beg him to come back, ‘Oh Tony we miss you,’ so I did it and he came back.”

honestfool84
03-05-2011, 10:13 AM
another quality thread by Rapper. :rolleyes

mathbzh
03-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Tim Duncan:

"I think he’s a faker honestly. I don’t think he wanted to go on that trip. He wanted someone to beg him to come back, ‘Oh Tony we miss you,’ so I did it and he came back.”

Tim is the best :lol

bigfan
03-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Parker is unique in that he is such an inside threat for other teams it totally opens up our perimeter shooters. Tim is the anchor, Manu the wild card but Tony is really the biggest threat to any opposition.

smrattler
03-05-2011, 11:34 AM
I wasn't even going to watch this game because Parker was injured. I was already counting the losses and getting pissed how we worked all year long to get this lead just to get an important injury like this later in the year.

My friend called and told me Parker was playing, that changed my entire outlook. And I'm glad I saw this game, delicious watching ESPN trying to still compliment King James while they were down 20 most of the time.