PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker Injury: 2-4 weeks=2 games

Dunc n Dave
03-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Laker fans let out a collective "OH FUCK!" when they tuned in to the start of Spurs-Heat game (or when Kool looked at the box score, since he doesn't watch anyone but the Lakers) and saw Parker in the starting lineup.

Parker's 2-4 week injury turned out to be a 2 game absence, as he dropped 15pts and 8 assists and got into the paint at will.

The result? The most lopsided loss for the Heat all season and the Spurs ride a 23 game home winning streak into Sunday's showdown with the Lakers. Laker fans were counting on Parker sitting so they could earn a redemption win for the McDyess tip-in. How will the Lakers keep Parker out of the paint? Gonna be an epic game!

God bless Tony Parker, sons, for not being a puss and getting back on the floor as soon as possible. If only Bynum had the guts and healing ability of Parker. 2-4 week prognosis for Bynum would have quickly turned into 2-4 months! :lol

Budkin
03-05-2011, 12:21 AM
LMAO Lakers are fucked Sunday!

MavDynasty
03-05-2011, 12:23 AM
:cry Great fucking durable player

Brazil
03-05-2011, 12:24 AM
LMAO Lakers are fucked Sunday!

lol @ thinking lakers are fucked

IronMexican
03-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Dunc, was that you that was talking ridiculous amounts of shit last off-season? At least you waited till the regular season to start it up this time.

SenorSpur
03-05-2011, 12:25 AM
:lol at Mavs fans who actually thought and hoped Parker would be out a month.

Good luck trying to seize the number one seed.

Darrin
03-05-2011, 12:26 AM
I am looking forward to Sunday's game. I think the Lakers are in trouble in the West.

ManuBalboa
03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
TP could have taken the night off. The basketball gods shall reward him for such loyalty.

MavDynasty
03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
:lol at Mavs fans who actually thought and hoped Parker would be out a month.

tbh even if Parker was out for a month, the Spurs would have to play extremely shitty while Dallas go almost perfect to catch up.

All Mav fans were hoping for was to pick up some games on the Spurs that way if some flukey shit happened, the Mavs could seize the opportunity. Mav fans are more worried about getting out of the first fucking round and not having to play some bitchass team like Denver or Portland in the 1st round

Budkin
03-05-2011, 12:31 AM
lol @ thinking lakers are fucked

I wasn't counting on us winning without him... now I am.

Stringer_Bell
03-05-2011, 12:36 AM
CIA Pop cunningly said 2-4 weeks, but put him on a foie gras diet and sped up TP's recovery so that we'd catch the Heatles by surprise.

Dunc n Dave
03-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Dunc, was that you that was talking ridiculous amounts of shit last off-season? At least you waited till the regular season to start it up this time.

Ridiculous amounts of shit talking? No. Did I over-estimate Dick Jefferson's impact last season? Yes. He still disappears this year vs everyone except the Lakers. :toast

But now, we don't need to ride Dick this year, when we got Gary Neal, The Fire Crotch Rocket, and George Hill scoring at will. And notice how McDyess didn't even play tonight and we still won by 30.

I seriously doubt the Spurs will blow out the Lakers the way they did Miami, and even chalked up Sunday's game as a loss if Parker was out, since he causes fits for L.A. with his penetration and the Lakers have been playing better, albeit vs weaker competition. But with Parker back at near full strength now and the Spurs riding a 23 game home winning streak, I feel confident the Spurs will pull out their 3rd win against the Lake Show this Sunday. :ihit

crc21209
03-05-2011, 01:22 AM
:lol at mavs fans who actually thought and hoped parker would be out a month.

+1.

Venti Quattro
03-05-2011, 03:16 AM
I honestly didn't care how long Parker was going to be out. The other Spurs are playing to well for it to be a factor

Yorae
03-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Is this some kind of wrong diagnosis?

Brazil
03-07-2011, 09:11 AM
lakers are fucked :lol

mavsfan1000
03-07-2011, 10:26 AM
:lol Spurs need a big man. Duncan. Lakers have a way too big of size adavantage.