PDA

View Full Version : White man can jump..

Bukefal
03-05-2011, 05:35 PM
:wow
jEgcml1Wx1w

Jacob Tucker is the greatest thing since sliced bread…and make that white sliced bread…Jacob just finished his senior year of basketball at Illinois College. He made this video in an attempt to get in the 2011 NCAA dunk contest. He’s 5’11″ with a 50 inch running vertical…One word to describe this kid…Insane. -TO

Jacob Tucker, guard at Illinois College (D-III), recently posted a very impressive dunk video on YouTube in an attempt to get selected for next month's dunk contest. In the video description, Tucker explains that he is a 5-foot-11 senior with a 50-inch vertical. He even made a Facebook group which says that "small schools can produce big talent too." Scroll down to watch the incredible dunk video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/04/jacob-tucker-dunk-video_n_831551.html

symple19
03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
meh --- here's a way better video with high school kids. The guy who won is white, and going to duke I believe... Shaq johnson is going to Auburn

when a 5'11" kid throws one down, there just isn't any authority behind the
dunks

afMdUfFwQkc

symple19
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
lol, shaq johnson doesn't even start on his high school team

JMarkJohns
03-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Marshall Plumlee has solid ups, but he's real long and lanky. His dunks are very average if you take out his whiteness. Most impressive dunk was the header dunk, and the most impressive part about that was the actual header from his assistman.

JMarkJohns
03-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Tucker actually had some legit dunks. I don't care high school or college. His dunks were better, and not just because he's white. He had some great dunks regardless. Plumlee's haven't been original since the early 90s.

The Reckoning
03-07-2011, 04:56 PM
lol, shaq johnson doesn't even start on his high school team

proves that dunking is meaningless when it comes to actual play

symple19
03-08-2011, 07:43 PM
proves that dunking is meaningless when it comes to actual play

very true, but the kid has a lot of upside. He just happens to be on one of the most talented high school teams in the nation. I believe all 5 starters are signed with D1 schools