PDA

View Full Version : KG an his attitude?

jermaine
03-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Serious question about this. How do you Celts fans feel about his oncourt behavior? Seeing that Beantown is a white town an this nigga representing it they way he does. Is it ok with yal, or do you say we put up with this nigga as long as we winning? Not being funny but I'm sure yal are use to quite colors like The Chief Robert Parish, and whites like Bird an Mchale being the face of the team. Not ghetto niggas like KG & Pierce running the team. Remember I'm not being funny or racist.

Mel_13
03-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Ghetto?

http://redsarmy.typepad.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c01157039cc15970b-pi

Giuseppe
03-06-2011, 09:52 AM
They're like you fellows selling out on Neal:::trying to do right for 20 years got them Bias & Lewis tagged & bagged. They woke up and sided with Malcolm X:::by any means necessary.

Seventyniner
03-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Remember I'm not being funny or racist.

You're only half right.

LnGrrrR
03-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Serious question about this. How do you Celts fans feel about his oncourt behavior? Seeing that Beantown is a white town an this nigga representing it they way he does. Is it ok with yal, or do you say we put up with this nigga as long as we winning? Not being funny but I'm sure yal are use to quite colors like The Chief Robert Parish, and whites like Bird an Mchale being the face of the team. Not ghetto niggas like KG & Pierce running the team. Remember I'm not being funny or racist.

Eh, I'm not a fan of it. That said, he's a great defender and he can knock down shots, so it's not like I want him off the team or anything.

And Pierce can pretty much do no wrong, in my eyes. Does he flop? Sure. Does he complain? Sure. But he stuck with us, even through all those horrible years. He should retire a Celtics player, one of the best to wear the green.