PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons sums up why the Mavs will win the titles this season

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Pretty interesting read (http://talkinstuff.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jocelyn-wildenstein1.jpg)

He goes on to explain why they have all the assets and how they will use guys like Beaubois and Terry to expose the Lakers and Spurs

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Damn, gotta agree with a lot of what he says though..this makes me a believer imo.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Damn, gotta agree with a lot of what he says though..this makes me a believer imo.

Yeah very good article.

I also had no idea about Brian Cardinal's childhood. Really crazy stuff and makes you put life in perspective

DAF86
03-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Bullshit points, IMO.

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah very good article.

I also had no idea about Brian Cardinal's childhood. Really crazy stuff and makes you put life in perspective

Yeah and I thought my life sucked...but thats what makes him a great locker room presence

MavDynasty
Bullshit points, IMO.

lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

MavDynasty
Bullshit points, IMO.

shit man... igNORANT hasn't been off ST in a while, well atleast not all fuckin' weekend up to now. dude is gettin' his time in before he starts hearing the school bus pull up in the next couple weeks. mommy gonna take the keyboard away soon!

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Bullshit points, IMO.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Beau
03-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Bill Simmons has been getting a lot of work done recently. Good stuff.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Bullshit points, IMO.

From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Dallas...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2007, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

Beau
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Dallas...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2007, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

Giuliani's a bitch - I'm Beau, asking for your vote, and I approve this message.

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Giuliani's a bitch - I'm Beau, asking for your vote, and I approve this message.

http://a306.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_6b31488587a4b3d25b1c4f03228c4991.jpg

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.myspace.com/38429572

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:37 PM
14393 Fm 536
Pleasanton, TX 78064-5627

3906 Forest Lawn St
San Antonio, TX 78230-1504

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Look, you shit for brains North Texas fuck..

xe, you got det one?

Beau
03-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I appreciate the support and groundgame my supporters have put together for my campaign.

Giuliani's a bitch.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

MavDynasty
03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

:rollin:rollin

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:42 PM
hmmm.. idk, i guess we just aren't sexy enough for the media. We'll let those chokers in _Allas plan a parade route while we'll just stay under the radar and be the last one standing in June

Kyle Orton
Nice, funny guy who just can't get heard enough!

Beau
Nice. Stick to the talking points. They can't beat us on the issues. We've got the winning argument.

Yes. We. Can - say Giuliani's a bitch.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Nice. Stick to the talking points. They can't beat us on the issues. We've got the winning argument.

Yes. We. Can - say Giuliani's a bitch.

man, that was some funny shit.
it reminded me a lot of "team america" in the sense that they were relentlessly ripping on shitty action movies the whole time with pitch-perfect dialogue and priceless musical selections.

i think a lot of people didn't like it too much...man, I though it was exceptionally clever and rose to the level of being brilliant at the end of the day.

i think it was my favorite of what has been a strong season so far.

...kelleh....my baybeh.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:46 PM
...it was about as creative as one would have expected from someone with the ultrageneric username 'nashfan.'

really funny post though up above this one. good shit.

Beau
03-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Winning. It's what we do. Win-ning...

Giuseppe
03-06-2011, 02:49 PM
After the Lakers, anybody but, the Suns & then the Spurs.

Mavs fellows are kind souls by & large.

Kyle Orton
03-06-2011, 02:50 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 02:52 PM
After the Lakers, anybody but, the Suns & then the Spurs.

Mavs fellows are kind souls by & large.

readthearticlePERIOD

JayTheClown
03-06-2011, 04:09 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Who are you talking too?

Beau
03-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Who are you talking too?

Freedom is the only way.

Kyle Orton
03-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Who are you talking too?

Each Day Offers Potential