PDA

View Full Version : Come on home crowd!!!

xellos88330
03-06-2011, 02:42 PM
BRING IT!!! MAKE THOSE LAKERS ON THE COURT FEEL OUR FURY!!! SEND 'EM PACKING!!!! :toast

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

Spurs Brazil
03-06-2011, 03:16 PM
I hope they do

JMcDonald_SAEN
.Had forgotten who the Spurs were playing today. Then I saw all the Kobe Bryant jerseys

jimo2305
03-06-2011, 03:55 PM
i can spot laker fans easily in this homecrowd.. i even hear cheers easily when lakers score.. WTF is up with spurs home crowd? fuck those bitchass tshirt kobe fans

Hemotivo
03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
i can spot laker fans easily in this homecrowd.. i even hear cheers easily when lakers score.. WTF is up with spurs home crowd? fuck those bitchass tshirt kobe fans

Typical London Boy
03-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Same as last year then.

Ice009
03-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Spurs home crowd is probably the worst in the NBA amongst the contending teams. The Spurs give the crowd energy rather than the crowd giving the Spurs any energy.

Death In June
03-06-2011, 04:36 PM
San Antonio is notorious for being filled with Laker fags. You wouldn't know it was a home game if the Spurs logo wasn't on the court. Most pathetic crowd in the NBA, by far.

Buddy Holly
03-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Spurs home crowd is probably the worst in the NBA amongst the contending teams. The Spurs give the crowd energy rather than the crowd giving the Spurs any energy.

Spurs are down 20 plus and when they score there cheers are loud. the defense chants are loud.

You can STFU and GTFO.

Wanna know who the worst home crowd is? The Lakers.

GrandeDavid
03-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Question for those at the game.

During the broadcast yesterday the commentators mentioned how many Lakers fans were in the house. At times it was confusing because the cheering seemed nonstop, even when bad things happened to the Spurs. The Spurs have such a decided home court advantage and loyal fans. Did it really look like there were lots of Lakers fans in the house? I know that they attract many fringe fans and the brainless types, but man, I must admit I was kind of surprised. I guess lots of them traveled to catch the weekend game via a Southwest Airlines special! Lol

cheguevara
03-07-2011, 02:32 PM
mexicans

DesignatedT
03-07-2011, 02:41 PM

lol you are way off. It's definitely not the best crowd in the NBA at times due to how spoiled our fans are but LAL,MIA and ORL are just some that are definitely worse off when it comes to the crowd being into a regular season game. POR, UTAH, OKC are some of the best.

crc21209
03-07-2011, 03:06 PM
spurs are down 20 plus and when they score there cheers are loud. The defense chants are loud.

You can stfu and gtfo.

Wanna know who the worst home crowd is? The lakers.

+1.

Budkin
03-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Seemed like pretty loud cheers when the Lakers scored... it won't be like that in the Playoffs.

xellos88330
03-07-2011, 06:36 PM
At times like this I wish I was an ultra billionaire. I would buy up the whole arena and give everyone free tickets to the games. If you aren't wearing a Spurs stuff, when you arrive, you ain't gettin in our house.

Fuck the front running faggots.

silverblk mystix
03-07-2011, 06:39 PM
At times like this I wish I was an ultra billionaire. I would buy up the whole arena and give everyone free tickets to the games. If you aren't wearing a Spurs stuff, when you arrive, you ain't gettin in our house.

Fuck the front running faggots.

One of the best uses of money I have heard yet...

those aren't laker fans --they are kobe fans...it's a pretty sick society we live in...